Pokémon: Rise Of The Rockets

Parugi

IC: Ryan
As Ryan sat in the lobby of the Accumula Pokemon Center, waiting for his Pokegear to get fixed, he started to look through his Pokedex. It was a useful little device he had found in the backpack he had grabbed back when Team Rocket had invaded his home. Although he wasn't sure how it got there, he suspected it had something to do with the fact that his parents had allegedly plotted against Team Rocket. Ryan had heard many tales about past owners of Pokedex, and how they had each turned out to be great trainers. Opposing Team Rocket would mean fighting them, Ryan thought. And if my parents anticipated that, they probably figured this Pokedex could give them an advantage when battling an unfamiliar Pokemon. But where did they get it?

Ryan paused as he came to the Pokedex entry for the green blob Pokemon that Ellen had (he had received Pokedex info for Isshu/Unovan Pokemon on the Manaphy Mission). "So it's a Solosis," he said to himself. "They drive away attackers by unleashing psychic power and they use telepathy to talk to others. I guess that explains how it told Ellen about Entei."

"Sir, your Pokegear is fixed."

Ryan looked up to see the man behind the counter waving the repaired Pokegear.

"Luckily, I was able to save the memory, so you should still have all your contacts and old messages on there."

"Thanks," Ryan said gratefully. Looking at the device, he saw that he had a message from Alex. He sent a quick reply, saying that he was in Isshu's Accumula Town with the Entei they had captured, and that he was trying to meet up with another group of Liberty trainers who had the female Raikou.

OOC: I established that Ryan has a Pokedex long ago, sometime around the Snowpoint avalanche, when my group was in the Viridian Forest. At the time, I wasn't thinking about the fact that Pokedexes are very rarely used. I've used it enough times since that I don't want to retcon it, so I made this little backstory as to why Ryan has it. I may or may not turn the question of why Ryan's parents had the Pokedex in the first place into a bigger plot later on.

Edited by Konuju

Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

OOC: Minun: Aside from the fact that you haven't done it by now? No. :PIC - Kyle/Sonja/Juniper - Juniper's Lab: Noting Zach and Kyle's apparent interest in each of the Pokémon, Juniper sighed, a slight smile still on her face. Standing up as they headed toward the door, she moved over to the shelf, grabbing a Pokéball containing an Oshawott and another containing a Snivy."Hey, one last thing," she called. Kyle turned around to ask what it was, and then flinched in surprise as he caught the Pokéball. "Like I said, there haven't been very many trainers around here recently. These Pokémon could use new friends.""Whoa," Kyle said, holding the ball up and peeking in at the sleeping Oshawott. "Are you sure?"Juniper nodded. "Absolutely! Just promise you'll take good care of 'em."Kyle nodded, smiling. "Will do," he said. "Thanks, Professor Juniper!" He turned to head out the door, after Sonja and the others. "We'll be back!"IC - James Pierce - Hojohsin Office: "Take it," Pierce ordered simply, wasting no time in moving out of the way of the attack himself; with a surprisingly quick movement, he had run and jumped toward one of the spires on the roof, grabbing hold of it and putting himself high above the wave at the same time.For his part, Cofagrigus merely stood where he was, crossing his arms as the wave descended on him. When it had passed, the coffin smiled, seeming almost as if he wasn't damaged at all. With a quick wave of his hands, he had launched four more Shadow Ball attacks at the Swampert.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

-==IC: Zach//Juniper's Lab==-

Zach nodded with a smile, as he caught the Pokeball that contained the Snivy.

"Thank you, professor." Zach said, as he echoed Kyle's statement, and walked out the door as well, and then looked toward the Pokemon Centre.

"Let's quickly stop there, so that we can get the licenses." Zach said, as he walked toward the nearest Pokemon Centre.

Edited by Tiz Arrior

IC: Just as Raikou got up to get ready to leave the Pokegear beeped with a message from Ryan. It seems he is knows what is going on as well. Alex opened the message immediately and read it. "Huh, Isshu's Accumula Town, never been there before. I wonder why it is called Unova and Isshu." He replied to Ryan saying HQ had filled him in on minimal details but that he will be on the way over there as soon as possible. He also threw in that it was good to hear from him and that he was alright. "So Isshu it is Raikou, do you know where you are going?" I am a legendary Pokemon young one, I won't have any troubles. Please climb on my back.

Pokemon Black Friend Code: 0389 8396 7500

OT: Alex

OOC: Here's a happy birthday to Minun. Since it's his birthday. So happy birthday! :DAnd because it's someone's birthday at all, I feel compelled to make - gasp! - story updates!! :oIC - Kyle/Sonja - Nuvema Town: "Right, right," Kyle said absentmindedly, staring at the Pokéball in his hand as he followed after Zach, a genuine smile on his face. Sonja glanced at him, and then smiled herself, walking behind the others.I think I'll call you Kovian, the Liberty agent decided as he observed the water-type he held. Seems fitting enough...IC - Gym Leaders - Chapel: As Koga, Sabrina and Lt. Surge exited the helicopter they had ridden in, they were met on the roof by a well-dressed man. He wore fairly nice clothes -- black dress pants and shoes, as well as a black shirt and tie that was covered up by a brown jacket and matching fedora. The Gym Leaders recognized him almost immediately. As they found their footing, they saluted the Executive of Security. He responded in turn, a soft glow seeming to emit from his eyes."At ease," Matthew McKlellen said. The Gym Leaders relaxed. The Executive was silent for a moment, seeming to observe them. "Well... I must say, it's an honor to meet such esteemed trainers such as you. Gym Leaders and Rocket commandos; can't say I've seen many with that sort of combination lately." He smirked, turning. "Follow; I'll fill you in on what Sleight had planned to tell you before he assigned the task to me."IC - Quincy Adams/Nine - Azalea Town: "Well, this has been fun," Quincy said, replacing her sunglasses and walking toward the unconscious Mewtwo. She prodded the psychic-type with her foot, and then turned to Dara, holding a hand out. "But, as things go, it's time for us to head out; we've kept my employer waiting long enough as it is. So if you wouldn't mind giving me his Pokéball." She made a motion with her hand that essentially equated to, 'Now.'Somewhat reluctantly, Dara produced the ball and handed it over. Taking it, Quincy aimed it at Mewtwo, pulling him back into its confines. Placing it on her belt, she nodded at the bounty hunter, and then looked at the still somewhat-infuriated Nine. "Mind giving me a lift?" The Darkrai hardly responded, simply opening a portal before Quincy."Till we meet again," she said without even glancing back, stepping into it and disappearing into the shadows swirling within.Nine was silent, simply staring after her. Without a word, he sunk into the ground, never taking his sight off of Dara. Take heed, he said mentally. I may be bound by my code to protect humanity from my brothers and sisters... but I will not hesitate to rid the world of beings with no respect for the higher powers. You would be wise to not let me catch you ordering the destruction of the dimensional fabric again -- especially here.And with that, the Darkrai was gone.IC - Ford/? - ?: "Hm..."Things seemed to have settled down at this point, though hardly in a good way. Whatever was happening in Lilycove seemed to have moved out of the city, though the Fourth wasn't sure where it had gone to at this point or who had actually caused it -- there were mixed reports from Hojohsin about whether it was Team Liberty, Team Rocket or another group that had initiated the attack on the jail. That would have to be sorted out later.More troubling, the source of the energy disturbance in Ecruteak -- which, by now, had been reduced to rubble -- had disappeared. Even so, another, possibly related disturbance had been detected in Lavaridge, though there was no telling what had happened there -- the entire town and most of the area surrounding it had been vaporized; whatever had done the damage was most certainly destroyed. Still, they had to keep searching, find out what the disturbances actually were; if more appeared, the potential rose for them to completely destroy the master plan..."Report," Ford ordered from behind him. The blonde-haired boy was silent for a moment, seeming to contemplate what was going on."The energy disturbances in Lavaridge and Ecruteak are gone," he said at length. "We have yet to find out where either one disappeared to. No news from any of the others -- last I heard Pierce was investigating a potential break-in; his lack of contact suggests that he's currently engaged. Hayes is still working on setting up for the Unovan finale; as you know she ran into a bit of trouble with the police force, though she managed to lose them without compromising any information. As for Adams-""What about me?" The Fourth directed his attention to the left, where a portal of darkness had appeared. Out of it emerged Quincy Adams; as she stepped forward, her expression slightly smug, the vortex closed behind her. "Hello, Quincy," the Fourth said. "We were just discussing the current statuses of our agents; since I hadn't heard from you, I had half expected that you had actually lost...""Hmpf." Reaching for her belt, she ignored the boy, producing a Pokéball that she then showed to Ford. "Well, worry no more," she said. "I have Mewtwo right here -- dimension ripping powers and all." She tossed it to Ford, who caught it without a flinch. "Seems pretty powerful, though his abilities could be honed at least a touch.""Of course," Ford said, observing the Pokéball. He tossed it back to Quincy. "That's to be expected, considering how young the Pokémon is. Heal him and then bring him back; we have much to discuss.""Gotcha," Quincy affirmed, saluting lazily and then moving to leave. She paused at the doorway, having seemed to think of something. "You should probably know, sir," she said. "This may or may not be of concern... But it seems that Nine has a bit of a stronger... disagreement... with the manipulation of time and space than we thought before." Quincy shrugged. "Just thought you should know; his reaction is the reason Mewtwo here is in such a bad condition."Having said that, she headed through the door and down the hall...IC - Maddison Hayes - Castelia City: Hayes smiled as she exited the building, her task long done. The packages were placed where they needed to be; there wasn't a chance that anyone would discover them -- that much she knew. After all, she had been forced to amp up her game following the conflict with that other trainer...Come to think of it, she hadn't caught his name. He certainly looked familiar; she had seen his face at least once before, she realized as she walked down the street. But where?Oh well, she thoguht after a while. It doesn't matter. He's out of the way and my path is clear. Just a few more days, and then I can start on more... fulfilling tasks. She looked up at the next skyscraper. Heaven knows I can only get so much amusement out of destroying childhood memories...OOC: For reference, this is continuing from the following posts:Koga/Sabrina/Lt. SurgeFord/?Quincy AdamsMaddison HayesAlso, here by Kyle's new pogieman.501.pngSpecies: Oshawott.Nickname: Kovian.Trainer: Kyle Eston.Appearance: Exactly the same as any other Oshawott, though his shell is white.Personality: In true samurai form, Kovian is very adamant. He is fiercely devoted to his morals -- and, more recently, to his new trainer; as such he refuses to act against either one, and will defend either if called into question. However, his small form makes this somewhat difficult -- though that does not make him any less of an opponent. Kovian can often be seen -- in and out of his Pokéball -- practicing his shellsmanship.Ability: Torrent.Specialty: Kovian is a very quick Oshawott, as well as a particularly strong physical attacker. As a result, however, his special attacks and defenses are not as developed as they could be, making his ability to dodge far more critical to his success in battle than usual.Known Moves: Shell Blade, Focus Energy, Aqua Jet, Tackle, Water Gun.He is not a Mudkip, but you still leik him, yes? :P

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

OOC: And since a post has been made in my name, I must post. :P

IC: This can't...

"Gawain get out of there now!" James yelled, a rare moment where he lost his cool.

But it was too late, the Shadow Balls moved with incredible speed, and struck Gawain dead on. What's worse is that he didn't have time to put up a proper guard and thus he felt the full force of four shadow balls. They sent him flying before causing him to fall with a thud.

As James retreated him he thought That Cofagrigus withstood a Muddy Water like it was nothing, and he defeated Gawain in so short a time...

"Go Sir Mordred!" he said and released a Weavile.

"Use Night Slash on Cofagrigus!"

Sensing the urgency in James' voice the Weavile arms grew dark as it's arms launched a strike at it's opponent.

OOC: We need to figure out what happened with Ethan-Jamie-other people group, I don't like having an inactive character. Though I may make a third soon. Hmm...

Edited by Claus Von Minun the 4th

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

OOC: Parugi: Kovian. Nice name. You sure you don't mean Reaper? =P

Minun: Happy birthday! =D

-==IC: Ryan "Black"//Castelia City==-

Black looked down, and smirked slightly, as he noticed someone walking around, and thought the person looked a little familiar almost...

How interesting. Black thought, as he stood up, and walked along the roof of the building he was on, as he looked to see where the person might be headed. There was a potential that person might just be able to help in his plan. He considered his Pokemon, as he mentally berated himself for not having a flying type.

No matter. When this is all said and done, there will be no need for that. Black mused, as he slowly made his way back to the ground, by hopping to different ledges and lower roofs.

-==IC: Zach//Nuvema Town==-

Zach looked at the Pokeball that held the Snivy as he walked, and looked at it. In response, the Snivy looked up, and smirked, as if it felt confident that it could take down anything, and help with whatever Zach needed.

"Hmm..." Zach said, and considered a name, and then smiled.

"I think I'll call you... Smugleaf." Zach said, and the Snivy nodded for a moment, and then paused, and looked up at Zach, horrified, but by that time, Zach had already put the Pokeball away.

OOC: Snivy profile

Nickname: Smugleaf

Species: Snivy

Trainer: Zach

Appearance: The "monocle" is more monocle-ish.

Personality: This Snivy acts like what you'd expect a Snivy to typically be from it's looks... This Snivy is smug. However, even with his smugness, he's still relatively Mild, and doesn't boast that all the time. However, that was the first thing that Zach noticed about Snivy, which is why he got the nickname "Smugleaf".

Ability: Overgrow

Specialty: Snivy's specialty is in his Speed and Attack, as well as a slight increase in it's Special Attack. However, his defence is lacking becuase of that, and Snivy can't seem to take as many hits as normal seemingly.

Known Moves: Vine Whip, Leer, Natural Gift(EGG), Coil

Already approved, but... =P

And with that, Zach finally has a full team of 6 Pokemon! =D That being said, however, I'll likely have him catch another Starter, and maybe another type of Pokemon, and start to rotate Pokemon out. Especially since all of his Pokemon are nearly fully evolved. =P

/EDIT: Hmm. I forget if I had Orange obtain the Egg yet... Can I have had him obtain it sometime before this, or maybe wait and get it when we get to Striaton?

Edited by Tiz Arrior

OOC: Do whatcha want.Minun: Indeed. Last I saw we were outside the Team Aqua base, watching the Liberty agents get captured, and now Archie and Feral are talking (still need a response from you, btw, Alku.) But since Pein, KNI, Kothra and possibly Nara seem to have left...yeeeah. Maybe we ought to just... leave, and put the mission on standby? Cause we did technically find out what was going on with the Aquas, which was what we were originally doing... shrug.IC - Kyle/Sonja - Nuvema Town: As they entered the Pokémon Center, Kyle's attention was finally brought away from his new Pokémon. He moved over to a nearby table to finish filling out his form.Sonja, meanwhile, already had her trainer license, having gotten it before moving to the Kanto regions. As such she merely went to the front desk to get her Pokémon healed. Then, retrieving them, "I'll go wait on Route 1 for you guys; I want to see if I can find another Pokémon to catch before we go."OOC: I'm seriously considering lowering the page limit between Pokémon captures right now; there's no way ten pages are going to pass by anytime soon. :3IC - Pierce - HJS Base: Pierce waited until the Weavile was well within range of hitting his Cofagrigus before issuing a simple, responding command. "Will-o-Wisp."Cofagrigus took the hit -- which, playing off its weakness to darkness, actually seemed to hurt it. At the same time, it launched a rapid flurry of pale blue fireballs at the Weavile as it finished its attack.IC - Maddison Hayes - Castelia City: Hayes, apparently having not noticed Black tailing her, headed toward a nearby alley. First making sure that no one was watching, she entered...

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

-==IC: Black//Castelia City==-

Black walked around the corner he saw Maddison disappear around, and then looked around with a frown, as he wondered where she went, and saw a door just about to close. Black smiled, and ran up to the door, and held it open, as he slipped in, and stealthily walked in a little further, as he wondered where she was going.

-==IC: Orange//Nuvema Town==-

As Zach began to walk toward the table to fill out his Trainer's License form, he paused, and looked over at Orange.

"Aren't you going to fill out your form?" Zach asked, and Orange smiled engimatically."

No need." Orange said, and pulled out a license card for a moment, but before Zach could see too much of the details, Orange pulled it away. Nonetheless, Zach frowned, as he saw part of Orange's name.

Evan...? Why does that name sound familiar...? Zach thought with a slight frown, however, he still had no clue what name that was for, or even if it was simply a cover name. But, since it was Orange's Trainer License, it would probably be from before he had left for the Kanto Regions... Zach shook his head, and went back to filling out the form, and then handed it to the front desk, as Orange shrugged, and walked outside, and walked over to where Sonja was waiting.

"Hey." Orange said with a smile, as he yawned slightly. He paused however, and frowned slightly, as he recalled something that had been bugging him recently.

"Who is this 'Black', that everyone's talking about?" Orange asked, as he hadn't been around when they were filled in about who he was.

OOC: I think we better get to Accumula soon as well, otherwise Konuju might leave without us. =P But there's still a few things that need to be dealt with first, if minor things, like this. =P

Edited by Tiz Arrior

OOC: Indeed. Let's see if we can wrap this up in like, three or four posts. :PIC - Kyle/Sonja - Nuvema Town: For purposes of speeding up the processes of the game, Sonja explained what the situation with Black was and who the person in question actually might possibly have been -- making note of the fact that they really didn't know just who he actually was.By the time she was done, the others had finished and caught up with them. "Everything's taken care of then?" Sonja asked. "Then let's go."IC - Hayes - Castelia City: Black had barely taken three steps when his feet were swept out from under him; a moment later, as he fell to the floor, he could see Hayes standing just behind him out of the corner of his eye, out of reach, with her foot on his back. Her trench coat was gone, as were her sunglasses and hat, leaving her in a black jacket and brown shorts. It was a very martial arts-oriented outfit. -- the uniform of Ford's personal operatives.Not that he'll know that, Hayes reminded herself. "Who are you, and why do you feel the need to follow me?" Definitely familiar... Hm...

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

OOC: We probably can. =P The question is when those three or four posts happen. xD

-==IC: Orange//Unovan Route 1==-

Orange looked surprised at the description of the person, and frowned slightly.

That must be just a coincidence... Orange thought with a slight frown, and looked over at the other two, as they arrived. Zach nodded at Sonja's question, and the group then started to walk toward Accumula Town, as Orange still thought over what Sonja had said...

-==IC: Ryan//Castelia City==-

"You can call me Black." Black stated coldly, and glared at Maddison.

"I simply saw you, thought you looked familiar, and was curious as to what you were doing." Black said, and tried to place where he might have seen her, and then paused, as he shrugged in an attempt to get her to remove her foot.

"Get off me; I remember where I've seen you before now." Ryan said, as he didn't want to be facedown on the ground for the entire conversation.

Edited by Tiz Arrior

OOC: Well, there was one... :PIC - Kyle/Sonja - Route 1: Having that conversation with Orange had reminded Sonja of what they were actually doing in Unova; as such, instead of stopping and looking around for a Pokémon to catch, she continued walking, hands in her hoodie pockets as they moved. Kyle raised an eyebrow at her, speeding up to fall into place next to her."I thought you were going to look for something to catch?" he asked."I was," she said. "But I just realized... We still need to catch Black, don't we? So it's probably not a good idea to hang around and look for more teammates while he's out doing whatever he's doing. If we don't move quickly, he might hurt more people, and I don't want that; I want to minimize the number of people who get involved in this mess."Kyle nodded. "All right," he said. "If that's what you want..." He paused. "Don't forget, though... the mission isn't everything. You shouldn't stop yourself from having at least a little bit of fun."Sonja smiled, a bit of sadness hidden behind it that no one could see. "Thanks," she said. "But I think you need to listen to your own advice more than I do, Kyle. I'm fine." She kept on walking. Slightly stunned, Kyle slowed, staring after her as she moved forward. For a moment, he couldn't say anything, and his mind was blank. Coming back to the present, he began walking again.Did she just... wait; what...?IC - Maddison Hayes - Castelia City: "What I'm doing isn't any of your business now, is it? No," Hayes answered flatly, not moving her foot. She remembered where she had seen him before; even so, she wasn't sure that his presence here was a good thing. "You're with Energon; the same guy who attacked Cerulean City a short while ago. Yes or no?"

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

Black smiled.

"Yes." Black stated, as he chuckled at that recollection.

"I've since... Moved to here." Black said, being fairly vague about that on purpose.

-==IC: Orange//Unovan Route 1==-

Orange looked at Sonja as he heard parts of the conversation, and nodded slowly, as he sped up as well, and walked alongside Sonja.

"Say; I'm curious; what would be your favourite Unovan Pokemon, anyway?" Orange asked, even as they continued to walk. He had an idea, but it's success more or less depended on whether Sonja would recognize what he was trying to do or not.

Edited by Tiz Arrior

IC: Gnip, Wayward Cave, the Past......The gible followed the young man, noticing that while injured, he kept that proud stride of his, as if nothing would stop him from feeling proud. She had seen seen some flickers of movement behind her. Scared she actually ran up to the man and started snarling and growling behind him.""What?", Evan said, "I guess they've caught up with me. Time to stand and fight. No more fleeing. You go now, I do not wanna see you get hurt. If I make through this, you can join me!"With that, the gible hesitantly ran off, looking back with a mixed expression of hope and sadness.Evan turned to face a group of Rockets that suddenly appeared."You done running?" one agent asked, his voice sounding arrogant."Never", Evan said in a brash voice, "I'll keep running, and if I can, will fight you guys til the end."The agent, looking quite offended, made a signal and the Rockets drew guns. Then a Gible appeared, nearby, it's eyes flaming with determination."Evan noticed the scar on it's fin and said, in wonder, "Why are you back here?"The Gible winked and started to roar.She roared a great roar, that, while it didn't scare the rockets visibly, it did shake them in a primal area of their minds."Asi fi that would scare us." a Rocket said.Then, in the Darkness, several Yellow eyes gleamed in the darkness, including a ferocious pair of eyes. Out of the abyss came many Gabite. That roar was not to scare the Rockets, it was a call to arms.The rockets were surprised, but stood firm. They had a job to do, and no Gabite stampede would stop them.Then...a Garchomp stomped forward. Evan was in awe of how graceful it's form was. The Garchomp roared a fierce roar that echoed all through the cave and then breathed White Hot flames at the rockets."Retreat.", one rocket said, his voice becoming panicky as he and his fellow agents ran off, "RETREAT!"Evan looked at the receding Agents and the gathering of Gabite and the Garchomp that led them. The Gible that called for them, went to Evan, her small tail wagging happily.The Garchomp looked at Evan, it's eyes looking as though she was looking upon something rare and wondrous."I'm am taking this gal.", Evan said, smiling, "I made a promise, and I'd like to make up on it."The Garchomp nodded and it and it's pack of Gabite, stomped off."Before we go further, you have to have a name!", Evan said, "I think I will call you Gnip, in reference to your teeth!"The Gible put on a happy face at the name. It liked the sound of it.Evan drew a pokeball out of a holster and threw it at the Gible. The ball shook once, and stopped wiggling.IC: Evan Tierra, Route 4Gnip was so busy daydreaming that she didn't notice that she and Evan had a huge shadow cast over them. A shadow cast by a great number of skyscrapers. They had made it to Castelia City...."A city this big would be an excellent place for that Rocket Woman to hide in." Let's go, Gnip!"OOC: Parugi, where is Maddison Hayes?

OOC: ...

IC - Maddison Hayes - Castelia City:

...X3IC - Hayes - Castelia City: "And by that you mean that you're planning on causing mayhem here as well," the Ford agent guessed. She removed her foot, crossing her arms. "I suppose I don't have a right to stop you from doing that, now do I?" Picking up the pieces of her disguise, she began to head up stairs. "Regardless, stay out of my way -- I won't be so kind next time."IC - Kyle/Sonja - Route 1/Accumula Town: "Hm..." Sonja said thinking. "I don't know; I guess either Mienshao or Unfezant. Why?"

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

"Maybe." Black said, and chuckled slightly, as he walked up the stairs after Maddison.

"That said; maybe I could... help you." Black stated; as he didn't know what she was doing here; but figured it was nothing good.

-==IC: Orange//Unovan Route One==-

"Just curious, as I had said." Orange explained, with a smile.

"Those two are pretty cool as well, I must say." Orange stated, and slapped his face with a frown.

"You know what; I think I forgot something back in Nuvema; I'll catch up with you guys, okay?" Orange said, and then nodded, as he ran back toward Nuvema. Zach blinked, as he walked up toward where Sonja was.

"What was that all about?" Zach asked, confused.

Edited by Tiz Arrior

IC: The Darkrai began their movement towards Fortree, Eight leading the charge. They had rested long enough. She had one idea in her mind, something that would entertain her to no end:"Fortree will burn."~Det

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

OOC:jin_kane.pngUsername: Jin KaneName: Jin KaneFaction: Team Liberty.Hometown: New Bark Town, JohtoAge: 14Appearance: Jin has Dirty Blonde Hair, Green eyes, is 5'5", and wears the same outfit as Ethan in the games except where Ethan's Jacket is red, Jin's is Green and where Ethan's hat is golden yellow, Jin's is Silvery Gray.Personality: Is constantly ranting about one thing o another when angered which he becomes easily, though when calm you can barely hear him and he's quiet and reclusive. Tenderly cares for his Pokemon and will do anything to keep them safe.Background: Has lived under Team Rockets rule throughout most of his existence and been fighting against it that whole time (When he was 3 while being introduced to one of the Shadow Admins he bit his nose, when he was 9 he was kicked out of school for writing a paper on how cruel the Shadow Admins and Team Rocket in general is, after receiving Doc for his 11th Birthday he used him for a prank on Joker.) 2 years ago he caught Cynder at level 6 and in those 2 years it's evolved into a Quilava. He was given Lectronite as a 13th birthday present from his Uncle Lavion.Pokémon:Species: QuilavaNickname: CynderTrainer: Jin KaneAppearance: Blue and white flame instead of Red, Orange, and Yellow flamePersonality: Hardy, yet also very sweet and loving.Ability: BlazeSpecialty: Strong Physical attackerKnown Moves: Flame Wheel, Defense Curl, Quick Attack, Ember, Protect, TackleSpecies: Nidoran(male)Nickname: DocTrainer: Jin KaneAppearance: It's ears are more rounded than normal nidoran.Personality: Has a docile nature, but it's 'fuse' does eventually run out.Ability: Anger PointSpecialty: Stong physical attackerKnown Moves: Leer, Peck, Focus Energy, Double KickSpecies: PikachuNickname: LectroniteTrainer: Jin KaneAppearance: Has Blue cheeks instead of the normal red and a blue tonguePersonality: Has a mild nature and is easy to disappoint.Ability: StaticSpecialty: Stong physical attackerKnown Moves: Volt Tackle, Iron Tail, Thunderbolt, ThunderShock, Thunder, Thunder Wave Edited by Jin Kane

OOC: Looks fine for the most part; however, the one thing I would suggest you change is the various interactions Jin seems to have had with the Shadow Admins. Unless he was born to parents in very high political positions (Rocket Executives, leaders of another region, etc,) it's very unlikely that he would ever have gone near any of them -- Sleight and Joker, especially, even if the latter operates in Johto. ;)EDIT: Also, looking over Pikachu's moves -- he looks... like, really powerful. If you wouldn't mind adding a limit on the amount of times it can use Volt Tackle before tiring out (at least until it evolves or you've been playing for a while ;) ) that'd be great.At any rate, welcome to the RPG; it's been a while since we've had a new member. ^_^IC - Hayes - Castelia City: "You know, you sound like you came out an insane asylum," Hayes said, referring to Black's constant chuckling as she continued walking, making a point of not looking at him. "How, exactly, do you think you can be of help to me?And what makes you think I would even want your help?"IC - Sonja/Kyle - Accumula Town: Sonja shrugged as they entered the next town.

Edited by Parugi of Congratulations

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

"Let's see... You're sneaking around, which seems to suggest that you are up to something; which is also hinted at by the fact that you had on a jacket and hat that would act somewhat like a disguise." Black said, and he smirked at the second question.

"And you'd want my help, because if it involves destruction, that's something I happen to specialize in." Black explained, and inwardly wondered if the news of the whole ferris wheel destruction had made it to any major news outlets yet.

Edited by Tiz Arrior

IC: Ryan
Ryan glanced up from his Pokedex as Ellen entered the Pokemon Center, wearing a jacket and scarf, and accompanied by her Solosis, a red and yellow rodet-like Pokemon, and a dog-like Pokemon. He was about to check the two new Pokemon on the Pokedex when Entei shook from within its Ultra Ball.

Raikou is very close -- I think she may even be in Accumula Town by now! The Legendary Beast cried telepathically.

"Hey, Ryan, you're going to be battling on this journey, right?" Ellen asked.

"Most likely, yes," Ryan said, turning his attention away from Entei for the moment. "I know you don't like to fight, but --"

Ellen shook her head. "No, it's not that. In Unova, all Pokemon Trainers have to register for a license. Even I have one, although I almost never battle. You should ask the nurse up at the front for the forms to fill out."

"Alright, thanks," Ryan nodded, standing up. As he made his way to the nurse, he took out Entei's Ultra Ball. "Send a telepathic message to Shekou and let her know that we're joining her, and that we're in the Pokemon Center," he whispered.

IC: Dack
"What are those?" Dack asked.

"Flashlights," Hannah replied. "Dark Cave is notorious for being...well...dark, so I thought it would be good to bring some supplies."

"We don't need flashlights," Dack smirked, holding up Luxio's Pokeball. "I've got my own source of light right here."

"Yes, but what if we get seperated?" Hannah argued. "It's good to be prepared."

"Whatever," Dack rolled his eyes. "So are we ready to go?"

Edited by Konuju

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

-==IC: Zach//Accumula Town==-

As Zach walked forward, the shiny Raikou frowned, and looked around.

"I sense something powerful nearby... It seems like... An Entei?" The Raikou said, as he called out with his mind to Sheik, and after a little discussion, and the mental message was received, Shiny Raikou nodded.

"I see. Apparently we have reinforcements... Head to the Pokemon Centre; the Entei is there." He said, and Zach nodded, but wondered who could be in Accumula Town, and how they could have beaten them here... Or if they were even allies.

-==IC: Orange//Nuvema Town==-

Meanwhile, Orange had waited until the others were a good distance away, and stepped back onto Route one, and began to look around, a Pokeball in hand.

I probably won't be able to get the final evolutions, but I can get a Pidove at least, since they're everywhere around here. Orange thought, as he started to look around for the two Pokemon that Sonja had mentioned she liked.

Edited by Tiz Arrior

IC: Evan Tierra, Castelia City.Evan wandered around the city. looking around for any leads to the perpetrator behind the Ferris Wheel incident.Suddenly Evan's Spacial Vision went crazy with ripples radiating from a building close by."Evan!.", Landorus said from his pokeball, "I sense a grave presence in there. Enter with caution.""All right.", Evan said calmly, "But if the perp is in there, and is capable of causing that explosion at Nimbasa, then yeah, I'll be on guard."With that, Evan entered the building.........

IC - Kyle/Sonja - Accumula Town: Wonder who it could be... Sonja wondered as they shifted course toward the Pokemon Center. According to Sheik the newcomer was Entei and someone named Ryan; unfortunately, she didn't know who this Ryan could be. Guess we'll find out in a minute...IC - Hayes - Castelia City: "The only destruction I've seen you get involved in -- multiple times, for the record -- was sheer, uncontrolled public attacking," Hayes responded. "This is not the kind of job I want your assistance in. Now get going before I'm forced to mind wipe you."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

Black raised an eyebrow, as he simply looked at Hayes.

"Doesn't that answer your own question, however? The only one you've seen me get involved in. That doesn't necessarily mean it's the only thing that's happened." Black stated, but did turn back, and paused, as he glared over his shoulder.

"I have my own plans for Castelia, however... And I will not hesitate to kill anyone who interferes." Black stated coldly, as he started to walk away, and narrowed his eyes, as he ducked to the side, upon the door opening.

What? Did someone else follow us? But then why did they wait so long? Black thought with a scowl, as he prepared to fight if necessary.

-==IC: Orange//Route One==-

Orange began to walk around, and paused, as he looked to the side.

"I see." Orange said, as he saw a Pidove looking straight at him, and the Trainer then smiled.

"Alright; bring it." Orange said, as he gripped Senbonzakura's Pokeball, and sent him out. The Pawniard stood there for a moment, and began to glow, but Orange didn't pay any attention to that.

"Faint Attack." Orange stated, as Senbonzakura nodded, and dashed forward. The Pidove made a move to attack, however, the Pawniard disappeared, and reappeared behind the Pidove, and knocked it forward. However, that had an unintentional side effect, as the Pidove suddenly got very angry, and charged at both the Pawniard and Orange himself. In response, both ran away very quickly from the Pidove, as it chased them.

"Why is it attacking me!?" Orange yelled out, as they passed a Mienshao, that jumped out at the two, and knocked them both back. However, the Pidove simply kept on going, and slammed into the Mienshao, which was also hit and knocked flying back.

OOC: And then everyone was kung-fu fighting... :rolleyes:

Zach frowned slightly, as they continued to head toward the Pokemon Centre, and wondered who it might be, even as they entered the Pokemon Centre, and looked around.

Where could this guy who has the Entei be...? Zach thought, as he scanned the crowd.

Edited by Tiz Arrior

IC: Evan Tierra, Castelia CityEvan entered the room, seeing a Woman. She gave off a great deal of ripples Evan's Spacial Sight."Excuse me, miss.", Evan said calmly, getting ready for a battle if necessary, "But would you have anything to do with the explosion in Nimbasa City or any information regarding it?"Evan was scared inside, despite his outward calm, he felt like running away. This woman gave off an eerie feeling."Evan looked behind him to make sure there was no one back there. He saw a Man. This man gave him chills as well........

Edited by Alku

Black simply smiled at Evan, and went to walk out of the building.

"See you, then." Black stated, as he walked away, and let the door shut behind him.

So then; that didn't work nearly as well as I had hoped... But like it or not; we both probably have the same goal... And with help or no help, Unova will regret their decision to be neutral for all these years.

OOC: Black would probably give off more ripples, just to say, since he was directly responsible for the Ferris Wheel incident. =P

Edited by Tiz Arrior

OOC: True enough, Blade.IC: Evan Tierra, Catelia City"Who said you could leave, stranger?" Evan said, raising his arm.With a snap of his fingers, a portal appeared beneath Black's feet and another near the woman, causing the man to fall down near her."The power of Space is not a plaything.", Evan said, "But for you two, I will make an exception, what with the feeling you two are giving me. I am Evan Tierra, Hero of Space and Plasma Agent. I was tasked to find out who caused the explosion in Nimbasa. Now I will ask again, do you have any information on it?"

Edited by Alku

Black narrowed his eyes at Evan, as he tilted his head to the side.

"Not a clue. I heard about it, but only heard about it, that's all. And I could care less who you are; all you are showing is your annoyance." Black stated calmly, restraining himself, though he did give Evan an odd look.

"Now, will you let me leave? I have places to be, and you holding me up will not do, if I have to tell my boss why I'm late." Black stated, making up the story on the spot.

Edited by Tiz Arrior

IC - Hayes - Castelia City: "Nimbasa City explosion?" Hayes repeated, an eyebrow raised. Her unknowing tone was genuine -- as was her hidden annoyance. An annoyance that boiled within her. It was bad enough that one person had followed her; she had been able to detect him easily enough, of course, and respond accordingly. But a second person, and one that she couldn't feel before he had actually entered the building? That irked her. Though they could not see it, the thought infuriated her -- at least until she realised why she couldn't sense him.Evan Tierra, eh? she thought, observing the boy from behind her sunglasses. Interesting. The infamous Hero of Space in all his glory... Quite a bit of a let-down, frankly, after Ford's talk about his power... Still, probably best not to underestimate him, even if he isn't as big of a threat at the moment as he could be -- there's no way his powers have grown terribly strong since our last observance..."Might I ask what you're doing here?" she answered. "I don't believe I'm doing anything worth being interrogated or followed for."IC - Kyle/Sonja - Accumula Town: Sonja stopped as they entered the Pokemon Center, looking around for this Ryan person. After a moment she felt a mental tug from Sheik. Over there.Nodding to herself, Sonja looked at where Sheik had indicated. Seeing the boy (and the girl who seemed to be with him; that was odd...) she began to walk toward him.Ryan, Sheik said in the aforementioned Liberty agent's mind. We're here.Kyle, meanwhile, had actually disappeared just outside of the Pokemon Center. Considering Sonja hadn't noticed it, it was doubtful the others had. Nevertheless, as he moved quickly toward a nearby alleyway, several thoughts ran through his mind.They were dark thoughts. Stressed thoughts. Focused on something -- and to such a degree that even Shiny!Suicune wasn't currently able to pick up on them.IC - Nine - The area formerly known as Lavaridge: Amidst the desolate remains of the area that had, until a few days ago, played host to the Hoenn town of Lavaridge, a portal of darkness opened. From the swirling vortex of shadow rose a strange sort of black mist. From its centre emerged a pair of green eyes, glowing slightly in the darkness around it. With a small burst of wind that brushed lightly against the unnaturally smooth, decimated ground, Nine took his regular form, his eyes scanning the surrounding area, first setting on the Void Tower above, and then noting the large crater that had been formed earlier.This isn't the work of the others, he noted, a sense of unease at the sheer size of destruction around him. No... too clean. Too perfect. And that residual energy... He took a deep breath, closing his eyes for a moment. That energy... too powerful. A by-product of the others' attack, no doubt... But it's potential... He opened his eyes, looking around again. Astounding. And I get the feeling... that this is not the only one of its kind...Without a word, he moved forward. The cause of this destruction was still around; that he knew for sure. It was merely a matter of finding him...

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: Evan Tierra, Castelia CityEvan noticed a tone of genuine unknowing coming from the woman and the man's odd look seemed suspicious, but they both had a great deal ripples echoing out of them...."My eyes can see if someone has been or was associated with the tampering of Space.", Evan said in a stern tone, "There was a spacial disturbance in Nimbasa. You, my lady, do not echo with the residual energy of this, but of another dark spacial presence. BUT, you sir, echo with the same spacial presence I discovered in Nimbasa. You two are not going anywhere. Not untiil I get some real answers."Evan then drew out Landorus' pokeball and threw it, summoning the great Abundance pokemon........OOC: A Stretch, I know, but I had to get things rolling somehow. :P

Edited by Alku

IC - Hayes - Castelia City: Hayes frowned as Landorus was released from the ball that held him. So he has a Legendary Pokemon on his person, she noted. Hm. Reliance on their power is foolish..."Mind telling me," she said slowly, beginning to remove her coat. "just how you intend to get any sort of information out of me?" She dropped her coat and hat to the ground. "Or what makes you think I actually know anything that would be of concern to you, Mr. Tierra?" She raised a hand, removing her sunglasses. Her eyes were cold and calculating as she looked intently toward the Plasma Agent. She moved a hand toward her belt, pushing aside part of her jacket; several Pokeballs lined her belt, on top of what looked like a piccolo. "Especially considering the fact that you're the one moving to threaten us, and not the other way around?"If she was afraid, she wasn't showing it. If she was doubtful of her ability to win, she was hiding it perfectly. And if there was any indication that she was planning on making the first attack, it was merely an unfounded suspicion. Hayes was in perfect control of the situation as she saw it, as demonstrated by the absolute evenness of her voice and her very deliberate movements."Tell me; how did you manage to convince the Sages to hand over Landorus?" she asked. "Legendary Pokemon are meant to roam freely, especially in Unova; it's their power that keeps the world in balance. You aren't telling me that the Hero of Space has decided that his own goals are of higher priority than those of nature, just as Team Liberty and Team Rocket have, are you?

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: Evan Tierra"Human, I follow Evan due to a shared interest.", Landorus said, his tone rumbling like an earthquake, "We are still pokemon and we reach our true potential when with humans. I do not wish to have my followers live in fear of a war that may reach this peaceful land."The legendary Pokemon then struck a dynamic and powerful pose.

OOC:

The infamous Hero of Time in all his glory...

Erm, shouldn't that be 'Hero of Space'? We haven't seen the Hero of Time around yet. =P

"I honestly have no idea what the heck you are talking about." Black said with a frown, as this 'spacial disturbance' thing was not something known to him.

"I would not be one to blindly attack, however. For one, your attacks would be useless in this building." Black noted, as it wasn't exactly the largest room ever, and most of the space there was due to it being the stairwell. He did, however, grip a Pokeball in his hand, in preparation just in case he had to fight, however.

Zach frowned as he saw who Sonja was walking toward, and looked at the two people curiously.

Are they who we're meeting up with? Zach thought, as he honestly didn't know. Going out on missions so much definitely didn't help him meet the people who were on Team Liberty.

OOC: =P

-==IC: Orange//Route One, close to Accumula Town==-

Orange panted, as he walked down the road to the next city. For all purposes; he was looking very beat up. And he had been. However, in his hands, he gripped two Pokeballs, as another new; or rather old; Pokemon walked alongside him. As he continued to walk down the route, he thought over what Sonja had said earlier, and frowned slightly.

This 'Black' guy... Could he really be who I think he is? And if so; why is he like this? Orange thought, and sighed, as he vowed to learn what was going on.

OOC: I intend to pretty much explain everyone's reasonings for joining the faction they joined, if they're on a faction.

And profile time! If only because I'm sure that there were seven battles fought in total, even if the Wiki says six for some odd reason... Because back when we all fought, that should've been six right there for both Kate and Senbonzakura. If not, I'm sure fighting against two Pokemon(I'll expand that fight once the comedy moment's over. =P) would count for the two fights needed. =P

Nickname: Senbonzakura

Species: Bisharp

Trainer: Orange

Appearance: No difference.

Personality: Senbonzakura is extremely arrogant. He would stay out of most fights he doesn't believe are worth him, unless ordered to fight by Orange. However, if he does fight, he's adamant about making sure he gets the first hit. His arrogance has not died down, though he does participate in more fights than before. His pride, however, is stronger than anything. if you hurt his pride, prepare to be hurt yourself.

Ability: Defiant

Specialty: This Pawniard specializes in Speed and Attack, though it's defence is a little more lacking than most of it's species.

Known Moves: Sucker Punch(EGG), Metal Claw, Swords Dance, Faint Attack, Slash, Torment.

I think I eventually want Metal Burst, given what happened recently in the Bleach manga. But, I need to see the Move Relearner for that. =P Might do that en masse once we get back... I believe I have many things for my Pokemon to learn, after all. =P

Plus, it could work well as a nice intermission; and then pick right back up with another arc... Yes, I'm planning another arc before even finishing this one. I do that often, for everything, actually. It really is... *Puts on sunglasses* Just as planned. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!

Edited by Tiz Arrior

IC: Ryan/Ellen
Ryan had just turned in the paperwork for a trainer's license when he got Sheik's mental message. Turning around, he saw a group of trainers coming toward him. He recognized Sonja from the Manaphy Mission and knew that this group had to be the Liberty trainers he was looking for.

As Ellen glanced at the approaching trainers, Solo excitedly told her that he could sense even more power coming from those trainers' Pokemon. "Do you think those are the people we're supposed to meet?" Ellen asked, speaking to Ryan as much as to Solo. Without waiting for an answer, the small girl walked up to the group of trainers. "Are you looking for someone named Ryan?" she asked.

Edited by Konuju

Zach, kinda surprised that the girl had decided to walk up to them without even knowing them, nodded, though was still slightly confused. More or less at that moment, the doors to the Pokemon Centre opened, as Orange ran in, and panted.

"What'd I miss?" Orange asked, obviously out of breath, and honestly not exactly looking that great, given that his hair was messed up, he was covered in dirt and dust, and he appeared to have multiple scratches. Without waiting for a response, Orange walked up to Sonja, and placed the Pokeballs that contained the two Pokemon he had caught onto the table.

"Here you go." Orange said with a smile, as he leaned against the table to catch his breath. Zach frowned, and raised an eyebrow, as he looked to see which two Pokemon they were, and stared blankly at the Pokemon, as he noticed that they had similar wounds to Orange. Zach looked at Orange with a raised eyebrow, wondering what had happened in that short period of time.

OOC: If Ryan was there for the Manaphy mission, he should recognize Orange too. =P

Edited by Tiz Arrior