Pokémon: Rise Of The Rockets

Parugi

IC: Zoe

"Great job, Esmeralda!" Zoe grinned, amazed that she had actually defeated her sister's first Pokémon. Her smile quickly turned serious as the Mienfoo stepped up to the battlefield. "Let's use the same strategy," Zoe suggested. "Fire Spin."

The Fennekin opened her mouth and sent a nimbus of fire around Myriam.

Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

-==IC: Colette==-

Colette smiled, as the Mienfoo slowly nodded to both her trainer and her opponents, and focused, vanishing right before the vortex of fire hit; the spirals of flame soon disappearing to reveal nothing in its trap.

IC: The Seatons

"Why thank you Zach." said Rose in response to Zach. "I still think the food could've turned out better, if I had a little more time.." she muttered.

"Don't be so hard on yourself, Mom." Dahlia said. "Everything you make is amazing!" she declared, Rose chuckling afterwards.

"So Zach," Mr. Seaton began. "You haven't been here in a while. What have you been up to?"

Meanwhile, Shade the Sneasel munched at his food. Suddenly, he felt bored and looked around for a target of his mischief. Upon seeing Luke, Shade snuck quietly right behind him. Tapping the Riolu's shoulder, he used Agilty to shoot past, stealing a good amount of Luke's food.

IC: Ruth Fishers

Early in the morning, Fuerte woke up, yawning. Looking around, he figured now would be a good time to train. Readying his favorite move Flying Press, the Hawlucha leaped into the air. Hanging in the sky for a brief moment, Fuerte came crashing down onto a large rock, shattering it and sending chunks of stone flying.

"Zzzzzzz-Wha?" Ruth mumbled as she along with Locke and Caliburn sleepily looked into Furte's direction. Sweeping his arm to the side, the Hawlucha bowed.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

-==IC: Zach==-

"Oh, well, nothing too much, really..." Zach said with a sheepish smile in between mouthfuls of eating food, though he neglected to mention that a ton of stuff had actually happened recently, not all of it good.

As the flames dissipated, Zoe stared at the empty spot where Myriam had been standing. "Huh?" the girl asked in bewilderment. "Where'd she go?"

Esmeralda looked around in similar confusion. She braced herself for a sneak attack, but had no clue where to expect it from, as the Mienfoo was nowhere to be seen.

IC: Ellen
Ellen felt the lumpy Tamato Berry as she twisted it in her hand. She was sitting in the spare bedroom of Arddwyr's humble home. The rest of her Pokémon were asleep, but as the moonlight poured through the window, Ellen found that she couldn't sleep.

The berry she held in her hands offered to solve her problems by making Chrono more friendly. All she had to do was mash the berry into the Purrloin's food. But something about this method felt artificial and hollow -- as if she were manufacturing friendship. And yet, as Arddwyr had pointed out, the only other option might be to change herself. She had already gotten a glimpse of Chrono's perspective when she placed him in charge of fighting off the Ghost Pokémon on Mt. Pyre. And it scared her. Although the Purrloin's methods worked, they were cruel and went far beyond the bounds of a simple battle. Essentially, Chrono had been fighting dirty. Ellen refused to stoop to that level, not even if it would allow her to bond with Chrono. If that was the case, then maybe using the berry would be the best option.

What's that you've got there? Duo asked.

"Nothing," Ellen said, quickly hiding the berry under the covers.

Come on, you can tell me, Duo insisted, floating to Ellen's side. Is it a midnight snack?

Ellen sighed as she revealed the Tamato Berry resting in the palm of her hand. The Berry Lady gave it to me, she explained, speaking mentally so Chrono wouldn't overhear. She said it could help Chrono bond with me.

Great! Duo cried. Now we won't have to go all the way to Kalos!

Maybe, Ellen frowned. But would it be right to force Chrono to like me? Would it even be right to go digging through his memories? He's made it very clear that he doesn't want us looking into his past. But if I'm ever going to bond with him... what choice do I have? Arddwyr said I should try to see things from Chrono's perspective... but after Mt. Pyre I'm not sure if that's such a good idea.

Duo looked from the Tamato Berry to the sleeping Chrono to Ellen, racking his brains for a thoughtful answer. Secretly giving Chrono the berry would be a sneaky tactic, he agreed. It sounds like something Chrono himself would do. Although it would be considerably less painful than forcibly going through Chrono's memories. He communicated with me during the battle at Mt. Pyre, and that cat's mind can be downright evil at times. The thing is, everyone has to make tough choices sometimes. And sometimes the right answer isn't always the easy one. But sometimes the right answer is the easy one, the one that's been staring you in the face the whole time. The choices we make can be as arbitrary as the weather. Bright and sunny one day, and cold and rainy the next, and it seems like every time you make plans the rain comes around and ruins them, leaving you cooped up inside with nothing to do but eat soup and play board games. Soup and board games are good, mind you, but when you've already made other plans they're often boring in comparison. When you're rolling the dice or counting your cards and the only sound is the pitter-patter of rain on the window, and you can do nothing but look longingly outside, the tapping of the rain serving as a constant reminder that you could've been having the time of your life outside.

Thanks, I guess, Ellen said, more confused than ever.

Glad I could help, the Duosion replied brightly.

With a heavy sigh, Ellen slipped the Tamato Berry back into the bottom of her bag. One thing was for certain: as much as she longed to finally bond with Chrono, she couldn't bring herself to do so by artificial means. At least, not yet.

IC: Dack
The first thing Dack noticed when he opened his eyes was that he could see no better than he had with his eyes closed. The network of caves within Stark Mountain had been lit up by the numerous Fire-Type Pokémon native to the area. Unfortunately, that light did not seem to extend to wherever Dack was now.

As he tried to sit up, Dack noticed that he was half-buried in a pile of crumbled rocks. He quickly dug himself out and began stumbling around in the darkness. "Guys?" he called out. "Can anyone hear me?" A weak cry came from the right, which Dack recognized as Teddy. The trainer scrambled toward the sound, promptly tripping over a limp form. Feeling around in the darkness, Dack realized that he had tripped over his pack. With a renewed sense of hope, he reached into the bag and pulled out the Magma Stone.

The glowing stone didn't provide much light, but at least now Dack could see a few feet ahead of him. By the light of the stone, he quickly found Teddy trapped beneath a pile of rubble. "Don't worry, Teddy," Dack assured the bear cub. "I've got you." Kneeling down, he recalled the Teddiursa to its Pokéball, then sent it out again. The little bear squealed in delight and wasted no time in hopping onto Dack's shoulder. "Now we just have to find the others," Dack muttered.

This proved to be a surprisingly simple task with the dim light of the Magma Stone. After inspecting the rubble, Dack managed to find Luke, Madison, and Palmer. All three suffered from several scrapes and bruises, but no one had any broken bones.

"Alright, that was a stroke of bad luck," Luke shrugged. "But we can't let that get us down. This path is bound to lead us somewhere."

Dack shook his head grimly. "You can hardly call it a path. Other than this pile of rubble here, you'll find nothing but solid rock if you walk about twenty feet in any direction."

"What about up?" Madison asked. "You've got Swellow and Palmer has Dragonite. We could fly back up to where we were."

"Allow me to test something," Palmer said. He took the Magma Stone from Dack and lobbed it into the air. The stone started to illuminate the ceiling of the cavern, and the four trainers saw that the way up was blocked as well. "Just as I thought," Palmer frowned as he caught the Magma Stone and returned it to Dack. "We must have fallen through a narrow spot in the chasm. The larger boulders got stuck there, and that's why we didn't get crushed by them. Unfortunately, that also means we're trapped down here."

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

A couple seconds later, an Aura Sphere revealed where Myriam had gone; up.

"Now!" Colette said with a smile, as the Mienfoo had used Detect to escape the flames unharmed, jumping up at the last moment, and then waiting until she had evaded notice, before she launched off her attack, which now was headed straight for the Fennekin.

-==IC: Luke==-

Luke turned his head for a second to respond to the tap, and looked back and noticed his food missing. His mouth opened in shock, as he looked around for the culprit who took it.

Edited by Tiz Arrior

Zoe's eyes widened as she saw the Aura Sphere rain down from above. "Psybeam!" she shrieked in desperation.

But Esmeralda had no time to react as the Aura Sphere slammed into her, knocking her unconscious.

"Oh no," Zoe cried, recalling the fainted Fennekin. She turned to the Meditite at her side. "Looks like you're up, Merida. Start out with a Meditate!"

The Fighting-Type walked up to the battlefield, eyeing her counterpart before closing her eyes and tightening her focus.

"It was a good effort." Colette said with a smile, as she nodded, ready for the second part of the fight.

"Good luck!" Colette said, as the Mienfoo dashed forward, attempting to launch off a Force Palm quickly.

"Watch out, counter with Confusion!" Zoe cried.

Still trying to meditate, Merida cracked her eyes open. Her eyes flew wide open as she saw the Mienfoo dashing toward her. The Meditite had no time to react as the Force Palm struck her, knocking her head over heels. Flustered by the unexpected attack, Merida's Confusion missed Myriam by a wide margin, the uncontrolled psychic energy instead causing the sand to erupt several feet away from the intended target.

Zoe brought a hand to her face in embarrassment. Merida had always had trouble focusing on meditation, so it was no surprise that asking her to do so in the midst of a battle wouldn't end well.

"DOn't worry; it's just the start!" Colette called out to her sister, as the Mienfoo jumped up again. As Myriam did so, she cleared her mind, becoming calm, as she waited for Merida's reaction to her moves.

Merida looked at the plume of sand in shock, surprised her attack had been so far off. She stared speechless for a few seconds, until her trainer spoke up.

"That was a fluke, but we can still recover," Zoe sighed. "Let's go with Bullet Punch!"

Special attacks may have been a problem for Miriam, but physical ones she could do. Rushing toward the Mienfoo, Merida reared her fist back in a lightning-fast punch.

"How about running around with your Liberty friends wrecking everything in sight?" said Olivia in response to Zach's comment, not looking up

"Olivia!" Rose said sternly to Olivia. "You can behave better than that! Apologize, now."

"Sorry." Olivia mumbled, clearly not at all apologetic for her comment. Rose sighed, and turned to Zach again. "You work for Liberty now? How's that been working out for you?"

Shade looked on amusedly while Luke scanned for the culprit. He gave out a slow chuckle, clearly not worried about Luke finding him out.

OOC: WHo's Miriam? =P

Zach looked at Olivia in shock for a moment, as his fork clattered to his plate, but regained his composure for a moment, as he smiled at Rose and nodded to her, partially in thanks and partially to confirm he was part of Team Liberty.

"It's doing pretty well, though in the last few months it's been quiet... So I've been alternating with the cleanup crew, especially in Cerulean and Ecruteak, while helping out when we were searching for Dahlia." Zach said politely, not wanting to respond to what Olivia had said, though he was confused as to why she would do that.

Luke frowned, as he continued to look around, and saw Shade with a larger pile of food than he should've had, and got up, and walked over to Shade with a skeptical look, since he'd seen less food on Shade's plate than there was now, just a few seconds ago.

"Keep it up!" Colette said, as she gave words of encouragement to Myriam, as the Mienfoo charged up and Aura Sphere, and attempted to use the powered up Special Attack to her advantage. She took the bullet speed hit, and fired off a close-range Aura Sphere before the momentum could turn; which probably looked like both fighters had been hit at the exact same time; sending Myriam flying backwards in the process.

OOC: That's what I get for rushing through a post. -_-

The two Pokémon flew apart from the force of the impact. "Don't let up!" Zoe cried as Merida picked herself up out of the sand. "Bullet Punch again!"

Taking a deep breath, still cringing from the Aura Sphere, Merida rushed toward Myriam once more, hoping to catch the Mienfoo off guard.

Myriam, sadly, was caught off guard, and knocked backwards, skidding through the beach sand, as she tried and failed to regain her balance. Myriam slowly struggled to her feet, but it was obvious that the force of two successive Bullet Punches was taking a toll on her; the Mienfoo might have the upper hand in time spent perfecting its moves; however, it was obviously not enough, however, Myriam tried to calm herself once more, trying to predict the Meditite's next move, to see what she should do next.

"Oh, sounds like you've been busy!" laughed Rose. "In that case, we just cannot thank you enough for putting time in your busy schedule to help us look for Dahlia, we just cannot."

"That's right." began Mr. Seaton. "Rose and I were worried sick for six whole straight months, both for Dahlia and Aspen and Olivia." he said. "Knowing there was someone else out there who was helping, that helped us feel much better about the situation.

"Mom, Dad, Aspen, Olivia, Zach," Dahlia started. "I am so sorry for causing you all to worry this much."
"There wasn't anything you could've done really." Aspen said in response. "In fact, I'm the one who messed up. I wasn't able to stop you from being kidnapped...."

Shade simply looked at Luke with a wide grin, before grabbing a handful of Poffins and eating them. While he chewed, the Sneasel crossed his arms in amusment towards the Riolu.

"Don't give up!" Zoe cried, her spirits rejuvenated as the battle seemed to be turning in her favor. "Bullet Punch again!"

Hardly slowing down, Merida continued running through the sand to follow up with a third, and hopefully final, punch. But it was clear that the Meditite was beginning to tire as well, and this punch seemed to be coming slower than the last two.

Try as Myriam might, she was unable to actually detect the final blow, and in the process of jumping up at the last minute, was hit hard and knocked to the ground. Her eyes twirling around as she happily stared up to the sky, Colette smiled, and retrieved her Pokemon.

"You've improved a lot recently." Colette said with a smile to Zoe, as Vivian took aim at Merida.

"REady? Here's my final Pokemon, go!" Colette said, as Vivian launched off a Water Pulse, amplified by the Clauncher's Mega Launcher ability.

"No worries." Zach said with a smile to both the parents and Dahlia, as his biggest regret was not getting there in time, and mistaking the culprit for Aspen. However, he looked over with a frown to Olivia, who had seemed less hostile earlier, and he knew why.

"I'm sorry about, well, what happened earlier..." Zach said, going red slightly as he looked away again and then grew quiet and began eating once more.

Luke narrowed his eyes toward the Sneasel, wishing to give the dark type some justice, however, he wasn't totally sure if he should,since a fight right then would just be bad.

"Thanks, Sis," Zoe smiled, elated that she was actually winning against an Aura Master. "Keep up the good work, Merida. Bullet Punch!"

Merida dashed toward Vivian, only to run right into the Water Pulse, which rendered the Meditite unconscious.

"No, Merida!" Zoe cried. She recalled her Meditite, her once overjoyed face suddenly grim and serious. "It looks like I'm down to my last Pokémon, too," she said, looking down at the small Feebas flopping in the sand at her feet. "What do you say we move the battle to the ocean?" she asked Colette.

Zoe picked up Eilonwy and led the way down to the cool water. Taking her shoes and socks off, the younger sister stepped in to the water up to her ankles before setting the Feebas in the ocean.

Eilonwy swam about, waiting for Colette and Vivian to make a move.

Not going quite as far as her sister, Colette nodded to Vivian, who swam into the water, and disappeared under the waves for a bt, before leaping out of the ocean, and scanning for her opponent quickly.

"Now Eilonwy, attack!" Zoe cried.

As Vivian stuck her head out of the water, Eilonwy used Splash, flinging water into Vivian's face, hoping to distract the Clauncher.

IC: Guinevere sighed with relief upon seeing the Zoroark finally freeze in place... a moment too soon, as she soon realized, a moment too late. The Gardevoir was blasted by the final attack to the face being launched fell back a ways on the ground, horribly injured but still conscious... technically. It took all of James' restraint not to rush out to her at that moment, or to even call out to her. He needed to keep his composure at all costs.

James tried to ignore the new visitor into his mind, but in the back of his mind of which he had far less control, shouts of "Go away!" and "GET OUT!" appeared expressing a certain fear he would not admit.

He knew who he needed to switch to in this situation, Ga...wain. It dawned on James at that moment, that if there was any Pokémon whose trust had been shattered by his most recent action... it should have been Lancelot but considering that he was only one who still seemed to trust him, Gawain's history with his former trainer meant that he would be the last one likely to forgive James for his act. Regardless first things first, he had to retreat Guinevere.

When he realized he didn't bring any of their Pokéballs because he hadn't intended any of them but Lancelot to be there in the first place however, then he became visibly perturbed. And by perturbed, I mean horrified beyond belief.

Well fine, I'll Protect her myself then! James thought somewhat forgetting for a brief moment of his unwanted visitor as he selected Protect from his armor's HUD.

On the other side of the field, Greed smiled slightly but a very sharply and maliciously. In her target's head for a brief moment was a picture of a man lying in heavily damaged sky blue armor. The severe burns across his body still fresh, the frailty of his body, the illusion of the safety of the armor. A second image flashed showing his Protect failing against the onslaught of the Eelektross and burns appearing on the same places he had caused on another. And in those moments James hesitated. As the Eelektross charged towards his companion for over the last 15 years, he hesitated to place himself between the two.

The Eelektross was now above the hardly moving Gardevoir, poised for the kill, James barely starting to move, when the EleFish was suddenly halted in its charge by a Mud Fish launching himself into the Eelektross with Take Down, slamming it onto the ground.

Thank you. Thank you! THANK YOU!! James shouted in his mind regardless of the presence still there rushing to where the Gardevoir was and taking her away off the field.

Edited by Claus Von Minun the 4th

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

The CLauncher was indeed surprised, and spun around, as she fell back in the water, and swam around, before repeating the attack, aiming to try and launch a Water Pulse once she locked on this time.

-==IC: Gerald==-

"Hahahaha... This is all too easy." Gerald said, an evil grin on his face, as he stared down at the two injured Legendary Pokemon before him.

"Who knew that Legends aren't always aware of everything?" Gerald said sarcastically, as he readied the two Dusk Balls, and launched them at the two Legendary Pokemon in question, whose eyes briefly glowed, before they were absorbed into their respective spheres, the balls spinning in midair, before they fell to the ground with a click...

"Eilonwy, look out!" Zoe cried.

The Feebas dove underwater but Vivian followed her. The pulse traveled through the water, striking Eilonwy and causing her to spin about in confusion. The Feebas tried to dart toward Vivian with Tackle, only to ram into a nearby rock headfirst.

"Eilonwy, she's coming right toward you!" Zoe cried. But her voice didn't travel well underwater, and the Feebas' confused ears picked up nothing more than unintelligible mutterings. She continued to tackle the underwater rocks, oblivious to the Clauncher confidently approaching her.

-==IC: Clauncher==-

The Clauncher inwardly sighed, not wanting to actually faint this poor Feebas, but shrugged to itself, as it continued to swim along to where the feebas was, preparing another Water Pulse that might faint the Feebas this time.

IC: Eilonwy

The Water Pulse knocked the Feebas up out of the water this time, but Eilonwy managed to hang on to consciousness. As she flew through the air, Eilonwy managed to hear a single command from her trainer: "DragonBreath."

Managing to control her spin, Eilonwy opened her mouth and shot a powerful blast at Vivian.

Vivian blinked, as the Clauncher stared at the Dragonbreath with a tilted head, as she was engulfed by the attack blast, and sent spiraling away, landing in the sand with a twitch of the leg, and then shot up to a standing position with a perturbed look on her face, as she wondered if that had really given the feebas that much time to react.

Eilonwy followed Vivian onto the beach, following up with Flail while flopping helplessly in the sand.

Olivia did not even look up as Zach attempted to apologize. While everyone at the table stared at her silently and awkwardly. "I'm not hungry." she decided, getting up. "I'm heading to my room. Bye." Olivia said, heading to her room and shutting the door.

There was an awkward silence, until Mr. Seaton suddenly gained a gleam in his eye. "You know," he began to Zach, "I'd've thought you two would be seeing eye to eye more, considering your eyes look greener every time I see you." he said with a chuckle.

Shade continued meeting Luke's gaze. First, he chuckled lightly, until it erupted into full-blown laughter. Doubling over, the Sneasel certainly wasn't sorry for his actions.

Colette watched, amused, as for every three steps Vivian took, the Feebas smacked the Clauncher, causing Vivian to take three more steps, before she turned around, annoyed, and got a tail to the face, causing her to spun around, and then shake her head, as the Clauncher launched itself up with a splash of water, attempting to flip in midair and land on the Feebas.

Zach turned slightly red, but chuckled, as he rubbed the back of his head.

"Hahaha... I guess that is slightly true, isn't it?" Zach asked, as he hadn't actually paid attention to his eyes in recent time, and for that matter, hadn't realized they were slowly turning greener.

Luke the Riolu glared at Shade, and yelled out angrily, as he prepared to perhaps use Bullet Punch, obviously not being pleased with how things were going.

"Huh, really?" Rose said, taking another look at Zach's eyes. "Well, I suppose my husband is correct. Now isn't that strange?" she said with a small chuckle.

"They weren't green before... Were they?" Aspen asked. "I don't think so... Huh, that's sort of an odd coincidence, now is it?"

Shade continued laughing, until he recieved a tap on the shoulder from Toxin, who pointed out to him how several Pokemon, including Flare and Laurel who were growling or glaring at him. During that time, Meadow headed over to Luke, cooing softly and stroking his head, trying to calm him down. During that time, she moved her own plate in front of the Riolu, while still attempting to calm him down.

Zach blinked, and frowned, as he tried to think.

They've always been kinda greenish... Haven't they? Zach thought to himself, as he looked at his eyes in his spoon. They were right; they were more green than the green-grey mix that he knew he had six months ago.

"That's odd..." Zach mumbled to himself, but then chuckled.

"Hahaha, maybe it's just because of my outfit." Zach said, as he WAS wearing a bunch of green after all...

Luke was surprised by the reaction, but nodded with a smile, Meadow succeeding in calming him down, as he slowly began to eat again, not wanting to eat all of Meadow's food, but enough so that he wasn't hungry either. He was still not pleased with Shade, but decided to take the more justice-like approach, and just ignore the trouble maker for now.

Zoe cringed as Vivian landed on Eilonwy in a sort of makeshift body slam. Already weakened from the Water Pulses, the force of the impact was enough to drive poor Eilonwy into unconsciousness.

"Oh nooo!" Zoe cried, falling to her knees in defeat. "Look how the mighty have fallen!" With a mischievous glance at her sister, Zoe dipped her hands in the water and then splashed Colette.

Colette laughed, as she shrieked out for a second at the cold water, and then looked back at Zoe with a similar look, and splashed her back, as Vivian stepped to the side a bit, and then back to the other, and collapsed to the sand, fainted as well.

"Eilonwy did well too!" Colette said with a laugh, as she retrieved her last Pokemon, and smiled, impressed, at her sister; even if she inwardly wondered when Zoe had gotten so strong.

Edited by Tiz Arrior

"So you're saying that by wearing this green vest, I'll have green eyes too?" Dahlia teased. "Sorry, but I don't think that sounds like a nice proposition." she laughed.

"Yeah, same here." Aspen said. "My eyes are perfectly find, and besides, if we all got green eyes, things would be a little silly now, wouldn't they?" he chuckled.

Meadow looked again at Luke and smiled, motioning towards her food to tell the Riolu he could eat all he wanted. Meanwhile, both Laurel and Flare moved in front of Shade, Flare growling at him and Laurel scolding him for his actions. Shade glanced back at Toxin and Amethyst, both of whom looked back. Sighing, the Sneasel moved Luke's food back to him, then turning away.

After a short time, the Seatons and Zach finished dinner and got up from the table, heading to their respective rooms for a good night sleep. If Zach walked back over to the couch, he would find that the Seatons had just draped blankets around it to make a makeshift bed.

Zach yawned, as he smiled, as headed over to the couch, blinking slightly, as he barely got to the couch, and laid on it, falling asleep nearly instantly because of the exhausting day.

They really are a nice family... Zach thought, as he drifted off to sleep.

Zach's dreams were an odd combination of the day at first, where Alistair and Wrath were one being; however; it was then shattered with an evil laugh, as the scene changed to a normal dark room.

"Wakey wakey little Zachary..." An ominous voice stated, as Zach could see something out of the corner of his eyes in the shadows; however, as he looked, the scene suddenly changed to him standing in the air.

"What... Is this...?" Zach mumbled, as he saw a city in flames, two auburn haired people laying face down on the ground, and a giant crater in the center of it all...

Zach woke up with a start, drenched in sweat, as he panted. What caused him so much panic? What was the dream even about? Zach struggled to recall anything he could; however, as he was trying to recall, Rose entered the room.

"Good morning!" Rose said, and Zach turned to her with a slight smile.

"Oh, hi... Good morning..." Zach said, as any chance at recalling the dream was blown away, and Rose looked at him curiously.

"Are you okay? You look as pale as a Duskull right now, and you were talking in your sleep..." Rose asked with concern, and Zach chuckled nervously.

"Ahahaha, it's probably just a nightmare, nothing to really worry about." Zach said with a slightly reassuring smile, though inwardly, he realized the vague idea seemed kinda similar to other dreams he had had in the past, since the whole incident in Unova took place...