Sǝıɹǝs ǝɹnʇuǝʌpɐ &#6

-Absorba-

I was sure I posted before. Ah well, moving on...Ahem.DUUUUUDE! This is the bestest evar.I mean, when you think about it, this is like the ultimate BZP comic. I mean, all the greatest talent to ever roam ArtIII (and me too, for some reason) is in it - not doing any work on it, but it'll be great to see the pixelated faces of some of those great writers that don't really do much in the way of comic writing anymore. I mean, I'm so stoked to see Lavaside Rahi in some more stuff. LR has made a few appearances in some comics relatively recently (namely Tavakai's CC1 entry, even if that was months ago) but still, it's still awesome. People like Dark, who doesn't really do anything at all nowadays. That's who I can't wait to see in a comic again. Plus some popular current writers, like Kahinuva, Eljay, Vataki, Tavakai, Gav as well as others I could name; I can't wait to to see them here.I mean... Guh. I'm kind of gushing now, aren't I? But it's only cuz it's so flipping awesome, man. I'm so psyched. I literally cannot wait. I will die.Oh, and not to put any pressure on you, but if this isn't as good as I hope it is, I'll kill Chath. Not that anyone will care profusely.Bye for now. :)
All I'm worried about is that I might overhype this. Just, yeah.But still, regardless, I had fun making this, and I hope you will all like it when it's released. See you on the 20th! I have some extra plans for that day.

Yeah, I'm excited, sure, but most of that's theatrics (I'll still kill Chath, though, remember that).20th, hm? Well, I'll see (well, not really) you then, my friend!

i know what youre thinking, whos gonna care what shoes shes wearing but BELIEVE ME, WOMEN notice

I can't believe it.A comic featuring the most well known comic makers to the most humble and obscure mashed up into an epic comic that's OVER 9000!You would think this would have to be a collab for such a project to be feasible.But somehow you managed it, and I can't wait! (By the way, I'm JiMing, in case you didn't know)

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

I've been meaning to read these for a while, and finally just got caught up.I'll have to say, this is one of the best series I've read since BZPower came back up after the downtime last year. The style is in many ways very different from what you see from most BZPower comic makers today, and the plot is very well done and easy to understand. The characters and comedy work well, too.I can't wait to see more. I am very impressed by this series.

naw man

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, I was just re-reading all the comics, and I just realized something. Chath's left eye works, he's not blind in it. So, yeah, I was wondering why Chath was missing a pixel in his eye...

Dude I am literally just a fart

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

On Chath's scar-eye, his eye looks like he's constantly upset on that side of his face.
Yeah, my interpretation is that the scarred eye is sort of dead in a way. Doesn't work, so it doesn't really enlarge or shrink.However, I do make the "pupil" move, because due to the RZMIK kit style, if it's a pixel off, he'll look kind of derpy, don't you think?

• 2 weeks later...

Hehe, 40 degrees Celsius... How Canadian of you.Oh wait, I'm English. :PStill, I'm sure the wait'll be worth it. I can't wait for more of...that..adventure...series, oh, what was it called?

i know what youre thinking, whos gonna care what shoes shes wearing but BELIEVE ME, WOMEN notice

• 3 weeks later...

Royt then.Thanks for coming back from China. I know I'd prefer it to here, but whatever.Rather looking forward to your next comic, actually. Sounds pretty cool, what with being 'Darker' and 'Edgier' and all that jazz.I feel like I know what you're on about with the 'advice you got during Unison', but I'm probably wrong because I have about the same cognitive skills as a Tesco bag.(Exclamation mark; LOL)

Here's a teaser for the next part, guys.valor.png_thumb.jpgI won't be saying anything else as of now of the comic itself, but I'll let you try interpret it.Edit: Image thumbnailed; please keep posted images below 500 kB in file size. Click on the thumbnail to see the full-size image!-Wind-

Edited by Nikolai Medtner

That is the coolest thing I've seen in the last hour. Which is saying something, apparently. And also, it reminds me of good ol' Slendy. Thanks Absorba; once again, you deprive me of sleep for at least a month.

@Vahi: Yeah, it comes as no surprise, but it's inspired by Gavla. But I think my way of using it is different. He uses his static/video effects in order to portray an imbalance in reality, like the world is glitching up, but here.... well... I won't tell you just yet. :)@Chath: Muahahahaha, soon, all shall make the idea of purple eyes a cliche!Seriously though, I have no idea. I guess it makes the characters seem more cursed for me. I need some more original ideas.@DJ: Hm. Come to think of it, I might have subconsciously copied this from Slender's "game over" screen. Ominous close-up, dead face, white-ish background....

• 2 weeks later...

Ah, so you haven't lost your arms. Bon. Rather like it. Visually, it pleases my eyeballs. Comically, it pleases my humour-gland and thinker-muscle. I'm failing Biology.

But I like this highlight reel. Very humorous. If only you had staggered this instead of release every comic at once...
That's because here, the art is already predone. That's like, what, 80% of all my work in comics? XDAside from just going through my brickshelf and majhost folders one more time to see all my comics and pick out hilarious jokes, to put in a list (trust me, it actually was hard to find jokes that were funny), ranking them was actually a toughie. But yeah. I want to make sure that this comic stays from the brink of closure, or a loss of fanbase.I really love comics. I want to share stories with guys, but in order for me to share, people have to listen, and it's really hard sometimes. I don't know how people like Gavla and Vahi get so many responses and have such a huge fanbase. All I have is, like I said, 3 dedicated fans.But still, I love what I do. I want to continue doing this, and I'll try to please people, even if it involves making lists recycling old artwork. :)

Alright, I promised a preview of Part 7, so here it is.TeaserAt this point, I actually have a bit of a question to ask you guys.I've been noticing something odd in comic making. I take a long time to make these gargantuan comics and I end up disappointing due to the huge gap between releases. I think this is the reason why this wouldn't be as popular as people like Vahi's or Maphrox. Also, the ratio between how often comics are made and the popularity seem to be pretty connected, as in the case of Gavla's having a ton of posts and views, and Akano not having as much.So I got to thinking. What would you say if I happened to do it weekly? I wouldn't promise exactly each Sunday and such, but shorter, yet more often comics.Anyways, enjoy, and think about it for a bit and post what you think.

Hey, man, whatever works for you. Me personally, I like the longer comics, but if you think it's a good idea I say go for it.(also the preview is totally radicool)

Well I haven't posted in a while.Guess it's because Minecraft and Halo have essentially eaten my soul...but anyways.The teaser... I would assume that the translation is either actual words not shown, or the picture that was shown. Or both.It is a wonderful teaser, and it is great to see that Part 7 is being made. and that you work on your comics unlike some people I know *cough me cough*Still, can't wait until Part 7!And I personally would like the long story arc comics to be released how they are now, but shorter comics not pertaining to the story (like some shorts or such) would be nice.

Edited by The X

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Anyways, I've taken into consideration on this, and I'm still open to more suggestions on what to do. I want to find a style that suits me, and I'd appreciate a bit more opinions of choices (GIMP, WHY YOU NO ABLE TO CHANGE HOTKEYS).PS, yes, please send your new sprites, Facade. Mine are about 8 months out of date.BTW: Ohai, new banner!</p>

Edited by -Absorba-