Lego Super Heroes: Generations

Dark_Stranger

Who do you think will, or should, get the Lego Super Hero treatment in future waves?My thoughts:For DC--Lobo, of course! Granted, he's a bit more "adult" than other candidates, what with the smoking, drinking, and womanizing, but the DCAU showed that he could be made more "family friendly" without losing any of his character or attitude (they actually made him better, in my not-particularly-humble opinion). Plus, including his bike would be an excellent exuse to re-introduce vehicles to the constraction lines. --Doctor Fate. He doesn't deserve to be as obscure as he is. Besides, just think of all the cool stuff they could do with him. Just imagine the Helm of Nabu in constraction scale! To say nothing of the potential for traditional sets--this needs to become reality. --The Question. Another cool hero who isn't that well-known, but should be.For Marvel--Ghost Rider. Better known than my previous two suggestions, but still seems a bit underappreciated, if you ask me. He'd be cool as a minifigure, but, as with Lobo, he and his bike would make an awesome constraction set. --Deadpool is already present in minifigure form, but he should be in the constraction line, as well.Misc.--More constraction villains. Batman has the Joker; the other four heroes have nothing. I would add (for Superman) Parisite, Metallo, or Darkseid; (for GL) Sinestro, Atrocious, or Agent Orange; (for Iron Man) Whiplash, Arsenal, or Doctor Doom; (for Captain America) Red Skull or Slither. I have no clue who they could use for the Hulk, though.Any thoughts?"But as long as I'm here, I get to bust heads!"

Edited by The Main Man

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

Well according to Brickset here's what we can expect in the upcoming line of Marvel Super Heroes:Ultra Build4529 Ironman 4530 Hulk4597 Captain America6865 Captain America's Avenging Cycle6866 Wolverine's Chopper Showdown6867 Loki's Cosmic Cube Escape6868 Hulk's Helicarrier Breakout6869 Quinjet Aerial Battle6873 Spider-man's Doc Oc AmbushWe've seen prototype pictures of the Hulk and Iron Man Ultrabuild sets, as well as the rest of the Marvel minifigures here. Also this advertisement supposedly from the new Lego Magazine pins the release date sometime in April. So this is what we actually know about the upcoming Super Heroes sets. I hope it was informative.100101010 BC 010001011

The Question and Doctor Fate are two of my favorites, but they're so unknown by Lego's target audience that unfortunately I doubt they'd ever get a green light. Thankfully, the Question is so easy to make yourself! Maybe minus the exact blue suit and fedora, but you can get close.

I've never heard of those too. XD Point proven. Though I'm probably not LEGO's target audience.

SpecOperations9.jpg

Feel free to friend me!

Super Woman would be awesome if they used LEGO Friends pieces.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

• 4 weeks later...

Another thing I've been thinking about over the last few days: they need more Batman villains. They seem to be sticking with a few famous ones, which is all well and good, but since Batman himself is prominant enough, I feel they should experiment with digging a little deeper into his extensive rouges gallery.I pulled together a little something earlier this week to give some idea of what I had in mind:http://www.brickshel...y.cgi?i=5390360http://wwwbrickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=5390361Front row, from left: Black Mask, The Great White Shark, Promethius, Dr. Phosphorous, The Monk, The ElectrocutionerBack row, from left: Mirage, The Red Hood, The Mad Hatter, The Wraith, The Spook, The White KnightI just arbitrarily chose some I felt would look good as minifigures."But as long as I'm here, I get to bust heads!"

Edited by The Main Man

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png