Timely Insanity

vataki

7thgenpreview.pngLink.A very, very short preview for Timely Insanity: 7th Generation. I have also updated the front page, with preparations for the next Generation. I would now like to announce an "official" release date. Timely Insanity: 7th Generation, will be released on December 28th, 2011, and run (most likely) until December 25th, 2012.I hope you will all enjoy 7th Generation when it is released.

naw man

YAY! Just one more day till Gen7! I'm especially interested because of Chath's obvious inevitable pain. I like Chath best when he's in obvious inevitable pain...

i know what youre thinking, whos gonna care what shoes shes wearing but BELIEVE ME, WOMEN notice

they're on the way! dunna-dunna!Why do you have a coke can for a fridge?

In my opinion, because Coca Cola is awesome.BUt it needs Mountain Dew inside it.AAAAAANYWAY!Great comics. I love how Giggles had a "realization" and then brushed it off.And I love the running gag of the "hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahmacaronihahahahahahahahah"

They're on their way.....From Misery to happiness today! Uhuh, uhuh, uhuh, uhuh.....I'm SO STOKED for this series! Gen7 is going to be the BEST SERIES EVAR.

i know what youre thinking, whos gonna care what shoes shes wearing but BELIEVE ME, WOMEN notice

Kill her off... ?

I agree with Chath. Killing her off would be a great idea to distinguish the two of you. She'd be dead, and you wouldn't.

Change her colours?

Pffft...What kind of stupid idea is that?

Man Chath, people just dont seem to like you or your ideas XPKilling her off though....If you hire Chath as a guard, then you better hire me as a cook, its one of those odd hobbies of mine XDCant.Wait.For.MORE!~Ptoly

I am quite the sadistic fellow when it comes to lookalikes.Ooh, if you're not gonna kill her off, give her Phantoka Pohatu's mask. But preferably kill her off.

Dude I am literally just a fart

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

Man Chath, people just dont seem to like you or your ideas XPKilling her off though....If you hire Chath as a guard, then you better hire me as a cook, its one of those odd hobbies of mine XDCant.Wait.For.MORE!~Ptoly

Gavla's already the cook. :PAnd even though I know Chath was kidding, no. I will not be killing off Sashi. I'll probably just put some more blue or green on her. Blue and green go well with orange.

naw man

Gavla's already the cook. :PAnd even though I know Chath was kidding, no. I will not be killing off Sashi. I'll probably just put some more blue or green on her. Blue and green go well with orange.
You sir, are very wrong. I wasn't kidding. But giver her Pohatu's mask! It shall work. The Phantoka one.

Dude I am literally just a fart

More soon maybe?

We'll see...