Kraata?

Mask collector

Hey, i was wondering , seeing as how there are 259 kraata! What all kraata do you have Or what all kraata do you want or need? I myself have almost a full set! so i only need some, infact these!Orange/black 2,5Black/orange 3Metalic green/green 2Tan/green 3Metallic green/red 2,4Blue/red 2Copper/yellow 6Copper/black 2Metallic blue/metallic grey 3,5Metallic grey/metallic blue 6Metallic grey/metallic green 2,5Metallic green/metallic grey 5Metallic grey/lime 3,4Lime/metallic grey 3,6Metallic Blue/Pearl 1,2,3,4,5,6Black/Copper 2, 3, 5, 6Bronze/Copper 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6TOK (Trans-Orange Kraata)But what kraata do you have? Also, Which Kraata is your favorite, due to either color, level, or power ie: (Anger, Fear).ThanksMC

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

well here are the kraata

• [*]level 6 kraata of silence[*]level 5 kraata of plantlife[*]level 5 kraata of chameleon[*]level 4 kraata of mind reading[*]level 3 kraata of hunger

my favorite power i would have to say is gravity/plantlife

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Pretty sure we've got a similar enough topic already right here. ;)But besides the miscellaneous six I've got from two Kraata packs and the ones with my Rahkshi, I don't have too many Kraata. They're something I never saw myself capable of collecting given just how many there are. This is especially true when I never even collected the original Kanohi and Krana, let alone Krana-Kal and Kanohi Nuva (though I now have all of the latter lol). Who knows, I might start acquiring some eventually to really finish my collection, but it's not a high priority...~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

All I truly need is a Kraata of Cyclone, of any stage. Then I'd be able to create a Rahkshi of Cyclone, and complete my extended Rahkshi collection! :D

Edited by Makuta_of_Oz

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!