Patuak, Toa Of Sonics

Eragon3443

Nice MOC!And Majhost is owned by the same people who own Brickshelf.By the way if you have a brickshelf you automatically have a majhost or Vice Versa.

OK, thanks! What is MH used for? Generic non-LEGO stuff?
MH is used for picture hosting.I use it instead of Brickshelf.

ultimopreviewyeah.png

~ Noobicorn Inc ~

And follow Noobicorn Inc. on Twitter @noobicorn !

~ Dr. Giggles ~

Nice MOC!And Majhost is owned by the same people who own Brickshelf.By the way if you have a brickshelf you automatically have a majhost or Vice Versa.

OK, thanks! What is MH used for? Generic non-LEGO stuff?
MH is used for picture hosting.I use it instead of Brickshelf.
OK, so it can host any pics?

Wow. Not a bad MOC at all. Huge, but the mask fits him well. And the torso design is great!

Thanks, I worked real hard on him!

SpecOperations9.jpg

Feel free to friend me!

I really like this MOC. The mask fits him, and the color scheme is dead on. My favorite part, however, is that blaster. I really like the look of it with it being big and meaty. The only criticism I have is the waist. It's awfully thin, especially considering the size of the rest of the MOC. Other than that, a really nice job 8.5/10.-don't touch my pocket protector

Three great comedies at one low, low price....NOTHING!

Three late-middle age matoran think of something they want to do before they kick the bucket.

Choose Your Own Bionicle Adventure (archived)

Navigate your way through a myriad of meaningless choices as you try to not make a fool of yourself in perhaps the only comedy ever written almost entirely in spoiler tags.

Useless BZP Junk that you Must Have!!!

Get to your phone, whip out your credit card, and prepare to buy some useless BZPower related junk that has no benefit on society except that you want it!!!

joehalobanner.jpg

Nice. It could just be me, but it seems like the legs connecting to the torso looks a bit ... awkward? Weird? It just feels a bit like there's something missing from the lower half of the body after the rest of it is so bulked up.

He's right; the connection seems too flimsy in comparison with the bulk of the MOC. Other than that, he's not half bad! Well done!

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

Nice. It could just be me, but it seems like the legs connecting to the torso looks a bit ... awkward? Weird? It just feels a bit like there's something missing from the lower half of the body after the rest of it is so bulked up.

He's right; the connection seems too flimsy in comparison with the bulk of the MOC. Other than that, he's not half bad! Well done!
I know he's right, i had the same thought when I first made him. He's still built, so I could probably try to fix it.

Yes, any picture you want to post.

OK.

That gun is just awesome. He seems so well balanced.

He is very poseable. And the gun is probably my favorite part about him! XD

I really like this MOC. The mask fits him, and the color scheme is dead on. My favorite part, however, is that blaster. I really like the look of it with it being big and meaty. The only criticism I have is the waist. It's awfully thin, especially considering the size of the rest of the MOC. Other than that, a really nice job 8.5/10.-don't touch my pocket protector

Thanks alot! ;)

SpecOperations9.jpg

Feel free to friend me!

I saw the gun in your first picture... and squirmed with delight. That's one of the most smoothed out, gorgeous guns i have ever seen. I just adore that weapon, and the overall titan look on him is great! The colors blend pretty well too! And, his name is original and works well with the entire 'sonic' feel. Great, man!

Judge Dredd, the evidence is against you.

I saw the gun in your first picture... and squirmed with delight. That's one of the most smoothed out, gorgeous guns i have ever seen. I just adore that weapon, and the overall titan look on him is great! The colors blend pretty well too! And, his name is original and works well with the entire 'sonic' feel. Great, man!

Thank you!

very nice moc! all the custom designs are well done and i like that you used the tryna!

Tryna? Can it be that I know not the name of my own parts??!! =P

SpecOperations9.jpg

Feel free to friend me!