Casus Belli

"PASTA!!!"

"ITALY!!!"

"This is why I read the atmosphere and refrain from speaking..."

"I'm the HERO!"

"No thanks, I'm not being a part of your half-wit schemes."

"Ahonhonhonhon~"

"PANDA!!!"

"Kolkolkolkol..."If you have heard all those quotes in the aforementioned quotes in the same anime before, you must have seen Hetalia: Axis Powers (or Axis Powers Hetalia if you watched the original Japanese version)! For those of you who have stumbled across this topic and somehow got interested, Hetalia is a [usually] history-based anime involving personified countries dealing with each other, from Chibitalia painting with his "unusually handsome grandfather" Rome, to UK summoning the devil and ending up with Russia as the end product. It is quite funny at least if you have my demented sense of humor. So, anyone else here who's willing to discuss?

Edited by Uber Bunny

I

___warned

__________you

______________about

____________________the

_______________________stairs

____________________________bro

99041.png

Huge fan here. I discovered it by chance on an anime site and have since gotten all my friends and siblings hooked on it. I'm currently waiting for the DVD release of season 3 in America because I prefer the English voices to the original Japanese. Russia FTW.

tumblr_inline_n50tp1mirL1r0vgjj.gif
「どこに行けばいいんだ・・・」「タ・コロ村はもうおしまいだ・・・」タ・コロ村の村人達
hey it's Studio Comic

Oh man, my guilty pleasure. Considering what else I'm into (or not, I am, after all, a huge hipster), that's saying something. I love Korea, even if I see how he could be seen as offensive. I see it more that he's claiming to invent everything specifically to annoy Japan. Hey, Japan, remember that time you said Korea originated in Japan? HAHA SEE HOW IT FEELS? KEKEKE. Then him and America go off to play Starcraft and save the world from the alien invasion, and once they're done, America'll take all the credit. Of course.Also Poland. And Hungary is my idol. Oh maaaaaaaaaaan this show.

If I had a cool thing to put here

I would put it here

Probably not though

It'd probably be some dumb meme

Maybe some hipster-tastic lyrics

Who cares

Dude, I just crack up with laughther whenever I watch it. I saw the full subbed movie on that site, and now I'm desperately waiting for the dub to come out. I only have Seris 1 of AP, but I SO want the other ones and the manga volumes! I have my country's eyebrows, which I found rather funny. I like Iggy, America, Russia, Prussia and Italy best. Isn't it funny how you actually connect with the characters? I find it entertaining that I'm probably going to be like my country when I'm older. I really wanna make an Igiko cosplay, too. Just to sound conceited, if England was a teenage girl, he would look like me. XD I love the songs because they are so addictive! I can sing the short version of MKC in Japanese and not stumble over any of the words. And seriously, HFP is awesome. Sometimes I run across the road after my big bro Swi-I mean, CJ, has looked both sides and that no cars are coming, and I scream, "DOITSU, DOITSU!" or "GERMANY, GERMANY!" And when I toast marshmallows next, I am so going to start singing... "Meramera to, yaki tsukuse..." It's just awesome. Prussia awesome. Are we even allowed to discuss this?

Tahu.png

i wanna be the very best

like no one ever was

to catch them is my real test

to train them is my cause

"Sumi kara sumi made sono gouka de..." I actually debated listening that for Chrismas. I watched the whole movie subbed, and it wasn't bad, except the dub will always get more laughs out of me over the original Japanese version. Also, Drunk England episode FTW.

I

___warned

__________you

______________about

____________________the

99041.png

Yeah! I died laughing at that episode! "Yeh don' know me, I'm the Uni'ed King'om, and I can 'old my locker be'er than you any day!" Have you ever seen Hetaoni? For Guides, me and my friends did a DW/Hetalia crossover play, and I was England/Igiko. There was an alien in my house, and I just went on impulse during our perfomance, "Oh, not Steve again!"

Tahu.png

i wanna be the very best

like no one ever was

Yeah, I seen HetaOni. Although there's a possiblility it will be discontinued because of the shock the creator's feeling from the recent earthquake. Also, it was actually, "YOU DON'T KNOW ME! I'M THE UNITED BLOODY KINGDOM AND I CAN HOLD MY LIQUOR BETTER THAN YOU ANYDAY!" Edit: lol Steve, "the guy who's not Tony".

Edited by Uber Bunny

I

___warned

__________you

______________about

____________________the

99041.png

I try to avoid anything that could be considered a swear word on this site. By the way, you can't understand him. :P It might not be continued? But I saw a preview, and they were all in the big clock room, debating whether or not to turn it back and start yet again. And EVERYONE calls Steve Steve. I think in the episode when the second alien appears, someone proposed to call them Edward and Steve. Have you ever listened to Hetaloid? And other guys: Join our conversation! Become sucked into the magical world of Flying Mint Bunnies and personified countries! You won't regret it, you just might have an extremely frightened view of the outside world.

Tahu.png

i wanna be the very best

like no one ever was

What, me on Iggy? He's my favourite character, which makes me feel sort of narcissitic, since I'm blonde and Britishh with massive eyebrows. It does represent Britain with accuracy. And I'm probably babbling on about completely the wrong thing. XD

Tahu.png

i wanna be the very best

like no one ever was

It's at times like this that I detest only havng the first AP series. Has anyone heard HetaOni Douga? I keep listening to the awesome parts! Like Canada Samurai!

Tahu.png

i wanna be the very best

like no one ever was

Yay! More new victims fans! :D I was chatting with a school friend on dA, and we were having a stupid conversation, which then got on to me talking about killing her. Then I just said, "Or you can become one with Mother Russia, da?" Anyway, when coming home from my holiday (It rained), I was brainstorming a HetaOni story, but with Bionicle. For some reason, Hewkii is now Russia, and I put most of my favourite pairings to match up with the ones in HetaOni. So Nokama is Iggy and Vakama is America, which is ironic because people hate Vakama for being too British. But you can never be too British, so there. XD And I came up with this awesome theory. HRE IS MATA NUI! So when I drew a Hetalia Dirty Little Secret, Denmark's card said that. Japan's said "I support NiHun" and Hungary's said "I agree with Japan." France's made me crack up, but it's a fujoshi thing. Anyway, when I was almost home and stuck in traffic, I saw a car (also stuck in traffic". It had the most EPIC NUMBERPLATE EVER. ---- ARU. After a week of being Hetalia-deprived (I didn't know there was a DVD player in the chalet! I would have bought my only anime series! And there was no wifi, so I had to watch the news to get Bionicle Legends! Germany wanted Italy's leader to sort out something or other, and I could just imagine our darling Doitsu saying that to the leader, then hugging Feli and saying, "Now, I'm taking my boyfriend on holiday. I expect this to be done before we get back." :3) I literally fangasmed. Seriously. Have you seen those Twilight fangirls? Imagine that, but toned down a little, with a cold and in the car. (It didn't help that I'd gotten a bad cold after watching Contagion. I woke up the next morning feeling sick.) And there's also the "Kol Car" I saw on the way to school once. I had to explain to my friends why I was laughing. Did anyone actually read this? :P

Tahu.png

i wanna be the very best

like no one ever was

So all the Baltics are various Makuta, and Poland is Gorast? What's Russia then? I'd thought that he would be Teridax. Or The Shadowed One. And the Allies are the Toa Metru! But Pussia is more like Matau, IMO, not America. Would anyone be interested in my BioniOni story?

Tahu.png

i wanna be the very best

like no one ever was

Obviously Russia is the murderer from TPTB. No one ever suspects him because of his sweet face, but every time he looks into their stupid faces all he can think of is how much fun it will be to pound them into dust.Man that was a great episode, whichever it was.

AXKP5KC.png

Well, in that episode, France found out the truth after he was done rambling about how Russia had a rough childhood because of Mongolia. Also, I guess I'll check out BioniOni.

I

___warned

__________you

______________about

____________________the

99041.png

Finished Chapter 1. Went to grandparents. I should probably post it. I'll do it later. Dude! Poland won't be Gorast! That was me sticking two random characters together! He's gonna be Orkahm. Because in the story, I can develop them differently. Hey! Onua's shaking in a wardrobe and Kopaka's Japan... Which is probably fitting. Anyway, I want Orkahm to be Poland because I want him in a dress. Kidding! ...But the dress was part of it.

Tahu.png

i wanna be the very best

like no one ever was

Oh, lawdy. Let me start by saying that this show was introduced to me by my clinically insane, communist, weaboo ex-girlfriend. This show also bugs me because of its "randumb" nature. PAAASSSSTTTTAAAAA being the prime offender. In the dub I watched at least, the distinction between "Hetalia" and "Chibi Hetalia" was not very clear, and I was lost a lot of the time. I really didn't find any of the characters very endearing. The character interaction was similar. The Italy and Japan Hot Springs bit, for example, didn't seem very in touch with their characters and seemed like it was thrown in for reasons only fathomable to the Japanese. My opinion: Excellent concept badly done.

Edited by Your Friend Doctor Robert
That being said, thag thag thaggity thag thagness.

-Rover

"A memo was sent to Astaria asking if it would at all be possible to make a flying goat."

"The Astarians responded that making a goat fly would be trivial; making it land safely would be another matter entirely."

Okay then. Since we need more Hetalia loving, I'll say these reasons why I love Hetalia.

• [*]It's funny but respectful in a way that doesn't make me feel bad for watching it.[*]USUK[*]The countries are hot. I'm a girl, what did you expect?[*]The stereotypes are awesome, but in a way that feels self-deprecating and funny.[*]USUK[*]The dub is just amazing. Some voices I'm still dubious of, but Prussia is too awesome to dislike. They sound quite simaler to the original, but more accented and awesome. And somehow it's funnier in the dub.[*]I love history even more now. It took my favourite thing in life and added it to one of my favourite subjects. BD

Tahu.png

i wanna be the very best

like no one ever was

Neelh, I see your USUK and raise you a FrUK. I don't really mind USUK, but I prefer France and England/United Kingdom.I am actually surprised there are other Hetalia fans on here, but seeing that it is a rather popular series, it's guaranteed there is probably some on BZPower.Anyway, Hetalia is brilliant. I'm rather fond of the humourous depictions of world history and the countries, who are very, very stereotypical. That adds to the humour though. And Prussia/East Germany is awesome.

You mean ore-sama? He's so awesome! Me and the Otaku were discussing his hair. He wants Prussia hair, and I explained albinism to him. And my friend's history teacher betted that none of them could get this really long politicial word into a sentence. We discussed Hetalia.How can you like FrUK? Seriously, probably the only times Iggy ever cried was over America. Plus, the scene in the rain made me a USUK fangirl.

Tahu.png

i wanna be the very best

like no one ever was

I figured that out, but not before FrUK. And whenever there is a USUK scene, I will squee in unrestricted fangirlish ectasy.Anyway, can we get off the USUK vs. FrUK topic, please? We all know that USUK is a load hotter more realistic, and I'd like to not be banned when I start insulting all FrUK supporters. I don't have any problem with Iggypan, but I just hate that pairing. I think I just don't like France's beard. :Anyway, the dub of PIW is coming out soon. Does anyone cosplay?[/knowstheanswerisno] I sort of cosplay Igiko.

Tahu.png

i wanna be the very best

like no one ever was

• 2 weeks later...

[/unwelcomerivalfandommentioningtime]Homestuck shipping makes shipping so much easier. I found a picture on DA. I'll try to fish it up somewhere.

Edited by Uber Bunny

I

___warned

__________you

______________about

____________________the

99041.png

• 4 weeks later...

XDBut isn't ChibitaliaxHRE, like, totally cute? It's just adorable!And I got a new hat and it's a panda. I took it off, and without thinking, said, "Kawaii aru!"What is wrong with me?

Tahu.png

i wanna be the very best

like no one ever was

Aru isn't that phonetically correct. I think only the people in Beijing add 'ar' to the end of some of their words, but most others in China don't.But anyway, I support Chibitalia/HRE as well, and there is some hinting that HRE is Germany.Neelh, there is nothing wrong with you. You have just been absorbed into the greater being known as Fans of Hetalia.Wait, I'm a guy and discussing shipping? Okay, that was a rather weird revelation.

I'm a girl and I prefer nyotalia USUK. There is definitely something wrong with me. And now there are 3 Hetalia fans in my school. :DIf 'aru' isn't said often, then it's like Chinese Engrish... Chinengrish! Just say it! It's so fun to say!

Tahu.png

i wanna be the very best

like no one ever was