The movies switching production companies?

Lenny7092

Hi, guys. As you know, Miramax created three Bionicle movies for Bionicle late 2003, 2004, and 2005 storylines. In these movies, the characters look more like realistic cyborgs, despite a lot of non-canon elements. In 2009, Tinseltown Toons made Bionicle: The Legend Reborn, where characters are extremely accurate to the sets, better animation quality, and actors who are better and more famous than the ones in the Miramax films, aside from some animation mistakes and laziness (the trend goes to Hero Factory’s TV show). 

So, my question is this: If the the trilogy is made TT and the TLR is made by Miramax, would anything be better? For me, I would imagine the Mask of Light, Legends of Metru Nui, and Webs of Shadows to have characters that look extremely accurate to the sets, but without the gear boxes. Every good character would have blue eyes while bad guys have red eyes. The bad guys would be less freaky. The characters would have real months behind their masks. The Legend Reborn’s characters would be super-freaky, because you would be looking at characters that are mostly organic, and some elements would be inaccurate to the sets. The actors in the movies in general would be switched, like Krekka voicing Tuma, vice versa. That would make Bionicle looked like that it has a worse way of going down hill because Miramax’s actors are cheaper than TT ones.

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

I actually find The Legend Reborn's style, offputting. Yes it's more set accurate, but the animation isn't much that much better. It's just improved rendering tech between the four year gaps on the films. Sure the voice actor roster is more recognizable though (Michael Dorn! Jim Cummings!)

The thing I always liked about the Miramax style, was that it felt real to the characters, like that is how the world of Bionicle actually looked and our toys were just an approximation of that world. 

• Like 2

52641688958_d61c0bc049_w(1).jpg.c0871df0de376218d7ca2bc4f409e17d.jpg

All aboard the hype train!