Furno Vs Behemoth

PROCTOR

This is the last part of the versus trilogy, this time featuring Furno, and Behemoth.

Face OffFurnoand BehemothBackstory:After capturing Jawblade, Furno was sent back to another watery planet, Aqurius Magnus a large planet of just water, to apprehend another fishy breakout; Behemoth. While Behemoth looks slow, he isn't, on land nor in water. To combat this new adversary, Furno has been given an underwater jet-pack with a detachable Mini-Sub, and a new harpoon stun gun. Lets hope this large new criminal isn't too much for Hero Factory's golden boy.Gallery

Furno: I love the light green core! His spear gun looks interesting, and the mini-sub backpack is very cool. His limbs look a little gangly, I would have used shorter limb pieces or maybe found a way to lengthen the torso? He looks good overall though.Behemoth: Wow. His head really stands out. It looks alien and threatening, and I know that custom heads can be difficult. His tail is fishy and awesome, and the legs are a great use of the bohrak feet. Great job here!

Look at me still talking when there's science to do!

Furno: Very nice build,i like how you used the green hero core and that weapon's build is nice,especially the technique of using a collectable minifigures spear!Also,i liked how you build his backpack out of LEGO pieces instead of just TECHNIC pieces!Although i feel like his other arm needs to have a weapon,preferably the handcuffs from HF breakout.Behemoth: Awesome,just awesome. I liked how you used the light bulb piece for the eye,giving him a cyclops look. Also,the use of shadow matoran feet and ben 10 hands is a nice technique!I especially like the opening/closing mouth and all the armor that he has,and the tail too,but he lacks a weapon.Yes,he needs a weapon,maybe something like a gun or a sword?-CDP

Coming June 22nd: Your chance to become an ECC critic! Power of the pen in your hands!