Best Hero?

6 hours ago, Darth Fandom said:

Lucas Valor and Merrick Fortis. It just works.

I respect your knowledge, but they don’t have character development. They are just said in a story. They didn’t do anything big. No offense. Just saying.

• Like 1

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

3 hours ago, Lenny7092 said:

I respect your knowledge, but they don’t have character development. They are just said in a story. They didn’t do anything big. No offense. Just saying.

I know, but it's like saying that the X brothers from Battlefront: Renegade Squadron are the coolest Star Wars characters. They are actually really great and could have had some great development, but they only ever appeared in a DS and PSP game... Whereas, if you go up to a casual fan, they'll say Vader or Luke or, sigh, Kylo Ren.

In terms of well-known Heroes, it would have to be Evo, 1) because he can do that kung fu chi stuff in OoF and 2) because I just LOVE his level in the Breakout game.

Oh, but just saying, Lucas Valor was April Fool's. I think that Lucas Valor is quite... um... strange in some ways.