Why Aren't Breez And Thornraxx Out In The Us?

They are elusive sets, indeed. I'd give them another month or two. The WalMart and Target I go to don't even have anything 4.0, so be patient. Sometimes, Europe gets the newest first. They'll eventually come over here.

mindeth the cobwebs

I had called S@H a few weeks ago and was told the end of this month, but I called again today and was told this summer. I would say if they dont show up on the web site by Tuesday wait a few more months. :(

At some point you realize that you are but a speck in the Universe.

That you time in this worlds is but a blink.

You see the whole of reality as it unfolds before you.

You try to see how far you can reach, and it’s not that far past your face.

But then you come back from the brink.

You hold them in your arms again.

And you know that you are where their world begins.

You are their rock.

Actually i saw them at my Walmart and got Evo. I didnt really get a good look at wat they had. They had most of them i think. i did get a glimpse of Toxic, Split, and Furno. I didnt really pay attention. Anyone Evo is great. Too bad i tore him apart to make my 4.0 of my self moc, Nexus.

"New Era, New Assassin"-AC4:Blackflag

Actually i saw them at my Walmart and got Evo. I didnt really get a good look at wat they had. They had most of them i think. i did get a glimpse of Toxic, Split, and Furno. I didnt really pay attention. Anyone Evo is great. Too bad i tore him apart to make my 4.0 of my self moc, Nexus.

Are you in the US?

You are their rock.

Why is it that it annoys me when Europe is simply reduced to the UK? Nothing against the UK, but still.It´s possible that LEGO is holding them back to have a larger release in the summer. If they don´t appear by early February, I wouldn´t really expect them before June. Then again, winter sets haven´t been released before March or even April for Europe in some cases (Piraka, Barraki and probably more), so a release is possible even in those months.~Gata. ;)

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

I've seen all the 4.0 sets in my area (north eastern TN) other than thornraxx and surge, for some reason.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Yes im in US. They were in my walmar anyway. I dont know if i saw breez and thornraxx or not.

We're talking about Breez and Thornraxx, specifically. We know that the Breakout sets are already out.Anyway, they've officially been temporarily delayed in the US for some unknown reason. The initial word was that S@H would stock them by the end of January, but now it's looking like that might not be the case.

Why is it that it annoys me when Europe is simply reduced to the UK? Nothing against the UK, but still.It´s possible that LEGO is holding them back to have a larger release in the summer. If they don´t appear by early February, I wouldn´t really expect them before June. Then again, winter sets haven´t been released before March or even April for Europe in some cases (Piraka, Barraki and probably more), so a release is possible even in those months.~Gata. ;)

I suppose the consider the UK 'bigger' than Europe, which is ironic seeing as a: it isn't; and b: LEGO is a Danish company.I'm in the UK, so they're already out here, but I've heard that they aren't coming out 'til the Summer in the US. Edited by Vorex: Paradox Eater

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

@ Gata- It's not that I shortened Europe to the UK, it's simply that the UK site is the only one I checked.@ Everyone else- Thanks for the clearing up guys! I guess I'll have to just wait. <_< The weird part is, they have Breez and Thornraxx shown in the Products section of the HF website, but not at shop at home. Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

From what I've gathered, they're kind of scarce in the US, but they are there, in some places. I'm in the UK, so I wouldn't really know, but there are people on that-site-that-must-not-be-named-on-this-site who have them, so maybe they're just really rare, or they've been delayed for whatever reason.

I am pretty sure all reviews are from people who live in Europe or at least from people who ordered them from European websites. It´s easy to figure out if you pay attention to the packaging. American packaging has a piece count, European packaging does not. ;)

@ Gata- It's not that I shortened Europe to the UK, it's simply that the UK site is the only one I checked.@ Everyone else- Thanks for the clearing up guys! I guess I'll have to just wait. <_< The weird part is, they have Breez and Thornraxx shown in the Products section of the HF website, but not at shop at home. Zakaro

No offense taken. ;)~Gata. ;)

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

I don't know. I haven't even seen any 4.0 sets at any stores nearby at all.

Stuff like this is more helpful if we know where "nearby" is.

You are their rock.