Hero Factory Modifications

Like the title says, these are some simple Hero Factory modifications I've done to the handful of sets I have. IMAG0845.jpgIMAG0846.jpgEvo 2.0 moderator. The weapon can replace whichever hand you please!IMAG0708.jpgIMAG0709.jpgIMAG0710.jpgIMAG0711.jpgAnd theres Bulk 3.0 rockin' his new jetpack which opens and closes. And also doubles as a place to store his blades!IMAG0712.jpgIMAG0713.jpgThis is just a shot of the modified frame I use on all my HeroesIMAG1372.jpgIMAG1336.jpgIMAG1337.jpgIMAG1373.jpgAnd here is the Breakout form of Evo. Probably my favorite Hero yet, actually.Nothing fancy going on with any of these modifications, just slight tweaks to bring them up to my liking. Hope you all enjoy!

Toys, toys, toys.

The name's Josh

Gamertag: HatRabies

The point of the modifications is simplicity. I find people too often get carried away in their modifications of a character, and it ends up looking nothing like the character originally did. I try not to do that, instead just adding more articulation and armoring the back. The frame the 2.0 Heroes started doesn't really need much reworking, aside from the obvious bone changes.Glad you like the Breakout Evo, he's my favorite of the bunch as well!

Toys, toys, toys.

The name's Josh

Thanks guys! I'd have to agree, Evo does look the best, and is my personal favorite!So I picked up Toxic Reapa finally, went about modifying him a bit.IMAG1399.jpgIMAG1401.jpgIMAG1400.jpgPictures are bad, but I only have my cellphone! I tried to make visible the added bulk from a side view.

Toys, toys, toys.

The name's Josh

I really like what you did with Toxic Reapa, adding the bulk to his back and fixing the exposed ball joint behind his head makes him look way better. I think that the general hunchbacked shape of his body is what the set designers were originally going for, and it looks great. It looks kind of like a spine on his back as well, which is awesome.

The+Edge-Banderbear.jpg bug_animated.gifStarhawk-PlayStation-3-b-300x300.jpg

"Wuh?"