So, yeah. Discuss the game. The old topic was pretty succesful, so I thought I'd start another. The 1.9 PR 4 stuff looks pretty sweet. The Sky Dimension was replaced with The End though. So I think that means the Aether won't be coming to minecraft after all. Sadface. also 3 and a half million players :happydance: ~Unit#phntk#1

I'm quite excited for the coming release of MC. Gonna be getting a private server with some friends once it does.I can't wait to see what further develops with "The End" dimension.

●Takuma Nuva●

76561198002924926.png

If The Good Lord had intended us to walk

He would not have invented roller skates.
-- Willy Wonka

Glad to see it's back. Are you guys using any mods? And is it called "the End" or "the Ender?" I though it was the Ender.

I like mine straight-up 100% vanilla.When you enter the dimension it specifically says "Loading The End" or something to that extent.

●Takuma Nuva●

76561198002924926.png

-- Willy Wonka

Curiosity speaking. Is there still an active BZPower Minecraft server, and if so, what is the ip? I remember reading the discussions before the forums went down, but I'd like to know if there is a current 1.8 server for BZPers.

tumblr_inline_n50tp1mirL1r0vgjj.gif
「どこに行けばいいんだ・・・」「タ・コロ村はもうおしまいだ・・・」タ・コロ村の村人達
hey it's Studio Comic

Don't we already have a new Minecraft topic?http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=296

You are correct and somehow I missed that. xPIn the future though, please just report the first post in the topic and let the staff know it's a dupe. Gets done faster that way.

●Takuma Nuva●

76561198002924926.png

-- Willy Wonka