How many of you seen this awesome blockbuster starring Hugh Jackman...no, I'm sorry. Starring robots boxing the crud out of each other? I have. And I recommend it quite strongly if you liked Transformers. The fight sequences are crisper and cleaner than the fights in Transformers, and the robots have a more streamlined appearance as well. This movie also has an interesting, if predictable, plot (the usual boxing underdog plot) and subplot. My only beef with the film was that it was a bit overdone in the conflict-resolution scenes. I kept saying "Enough of the sappy talk. Just let me see the robots fight already!" XD

superpaper_624_1255384923.jpg

"By me... Count Bleck! The chosen executor of the Dark Prognosticus... is Count Bleck! The fine fellow prophesied to come to this dimension... is also Count Bleck!"

It was an entertaining film, but it was rather predictable. It's really strange, because, for me, it gives the appearance of being one of those "family films". However, the PG-13 content would beg to differ, so I'm really not sure where to place it. Fun to see once, but I wouldn't be disappointed if I never saw it again.

●Takuma Nuva●

76561198002924926.png

If The Good Lord had intended us to walk

He would not have invented roller skates.
-- Willy Wonka

Saw it Monday, loved it. Really enjoyable, both my dad and my girlfriend loved it. What's really neat is that this technology kinda is already being made, so it wouldn't be much of a surprise if the timeline in the movie actually turns out to be pretty accurate.

Edited by Terminus24