Zakaro-Self Moc

Yay , I got around to taking pictures of this guy! :happydance:Here he is!ZakaroFrontBackScanning the area with sword sheathed.Gallery when publicBio: He's a Toa who was experimented on by a Makuta. One of the experiments was injecting a purple substance into his bloodsteam, changing him into a Toa of Malstrom. He stayed good, but is prone to anger more quickly than before.I may build a pre-experiment form of him, if I'm in the mood.Zakaro

Edited by Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

You went for a custom torso - that's good! It works with the MOC rather than detracting from it. Torso articulation is always a plus, and it doesn't look too wobbly.Those tires on the shoulders look pretty awkward. I'd at least replace them with something a tad smaller - and the MOC might work better without them.Lower arms are creative. I think they'd look better as the limbs of some other, larger MOC, though.The upper leg armor needs to go, or at least get attached solidly, and the lower leg armor looks a little superfluous. You might also want to consider changing the feet - Metru feet would look a lot more proportional.If you have any more purple, use it. More purple is always a good thing.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

I like his body build and his shoulder wheels. He has a lean, yet bulky look at the same time, and the wheels give him the bulky look, in my honest opinion. I even think they could play an important role in protecting the sides of his head in battle. :P The pipe around his torso adds a nice effect, too.I never thought of using the head pieces for forearms like that. It's interesting. :)

pony_herd_really_tiny.png

In the meantime, you shall be loved and tolerated.

-----------------------------------------

I am both Toa Mata Nui and Dragonfly the Luminescent

-----------------------------------------