Assassin - Cloak Of The Dark

Blue Dragon

Well, it captures a bit of the female look, though I don't know if it's supposed to or not. If that's what you were going for, you might want to tinker with the upper chest.I can't tell what type of mask that is ... it looks like Tehutti's mask from the '04 Impulse sets, it looks like there's too much silver, which is why I ask.Not really digging the huge soles on those feet. For a bigger MOC, that'd look fine, but here, not so much. I'm pretty sure they'd look just fine without the extra padding.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

Overall a great MOC, but there are a few things I dislike.For one, the upper legs are mostly bare except for the Bohrok eyes and hold cloak/kilt. I would recommend bulking those up a bit. Second, the feet look a bit large and too bulky. I would suggest removing the bottoms. (My first thought on the feet was "platform shoes")And just a simple inquiry. What mask is that, and what set is it from? Looks a lot like Tehutti's but there's no mixed colors.

I love the way the armor melds and blends, plus his blades actually look like daggers, not over-sized weapons.

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

Pretty much perfect. Agile looking, well kept colour scheme, definitely looks as an assassin should. I think some waist articulation would be better if you haven't got any already.

If this is from the game, I don't know muck about it, but the Moc looks awesome!The shoulders look a little thin (as in close together) But otherwise, I have no qualms.Just a quick note: if you have any trans-red pieces, It'd be cool to see this guy with a lightsaber. My first thought on seeing this moc was, "starkiller"-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles