Breez X.0

Sparkytron

I was working on an other lime MOC when I made the body. But it was too small for the MOC. But I liked it anyway so I changed it slightly and made this. I really like the color sheme/layering on this one. This is also my third revamp of Breez but I like this version the most.

Edit: Image linked due to file size. Please keep images in BBC to 100 kB or less.-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

I had a signature once

it's gone now

Wow, that's definitely a very manly woman you got there. :PJokes aside, I really like it. It's really well-built, and I love the custom legs. The grey clashes a little bit with the green, but maybe that's just me.--untitled.png

banner.jpg

This is one of the best revamps of Breeze I have seen,great job.The part usage is very clever.I also like how it stays very true to the sets original feel,yet takes it to another level.Aside from the lack of armor/lime parts in the back I have no complaints.Keep it up!

This is quite good, and I'm very impressed. The color layering is excellent overall, and the Technic greebling gives off a purely-mechanical vibe. Those lime fan-like apparatuses on her back also look pretty good, though you may have been able to get away with making the wheel-parts light gray.I can't say I'm digging the chest. I like the parts you used, but the circular center section looks like it's poking out a few too many studs.The upper arms seem a little skimpy next to the more powerful-looking legs, but I'm willing to let that slide. After all, she's a robot. The upper legs look a little odd to not have lime on them, considering that they're pretty big. If there's any way at all to incorporate some lime there, by all means, do! (The same goes for the upper arms, though on a smaller scale.)The back interests me. It's got some gaps, but it's not that bad. If you were able to make it flow a little better - perhaps by bulking it up and adding some lime armor, like the front - that would be ideal, but as it is it doesn't visually bother me.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

Sparky, that…is marvelous.The design incorporating the shells on the arms and legs fits very well, and the "fan" type parts add a great flying vibe. However, the chest looks a bit odd, kinda like a pyramid plopped on her chest. Also, her shoulders are a bit to far back.Are the mini cones attached to the gears on the sides rockets?

Edited by Paleo

It is so awesome! Breez is my favorite character so I like to see someone revamping her.She looks like exactly how Breez Marine should. :3 My favorite parts are chestplate and legs.This is most talented and detailed Hero 1.0 revamp I ever seen.

Custom overload.... *zzztzzzt* Coolest incarnation of Breez I've seen! Very consistent color scheme which fits with hero factory, and the back of her torso looks a bit like an engine block. Your choice of armor and limb construction are so good, along with the unorthodox attachment methods for the arms. This moc is very creative and flows extremely well. Fantastic revamp! (could you do the rest now? :P)

Look at me still talking when there's science to do!

Nice design! It has a very raw mechanical look compared to Hero Factory sets, and yet at the same time there's still a lot of the smooth, brightly armor plating that makes the theme's aesthetic style so distinctive!One question-- is there any way the lime 2x2 "skid plate" on the center of the torso could be replaced with one of the new Breakout Hero Cores? If there could be a way to attach it, it would surely fit the space quite well, although I'm not sure if that would upset the cohesiveness of the torso design.

This is quite good, and I'm very impressed. The color layering is excellent overall, and the Technic greebling gives off a purely-mechanical vibe. Those lime fan-like apparatuses on her back also look pretty good, though you may have been able to get away with making the wheel-parts light gray. I can't say I'm digging the chest. I like the parts you used, but the circular center section looks like it's poking out a few too many studs. The upper arms seem a little skimpy next to the more powerful-looking legs, but I'm willing to let that slide. After all, she's a robot. The upper legs look a little odd to not have lime on them, considering that they're pretty big. If there's any way at all to incorporate some lime there, by all means, do! (The same goes for the upper arms, though on a smaller scale.) The back interests me. It's got some gaps, but it's not that bad. If you were able to make it flow a little better - perhaps by bulking it up and adding some lime armor, like the front - that would be ideal, but as it is it doesn't visually bother me.

The torso is a real mess if you ask me. I couldn't find a way to make it some few studs back so it stayed like this. The reason the upper legs don't have any lime on them because I based the color layering on another revamp of mine here. And I really liked it that way. I did try to add some back lime armor but every piece looked bad and required a whole redesign of the torso which then caused troubles for attaching the front armor so I just left it the way it was since most people don't care about the back of an MOC as long as the front looks good http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/tounge2.gif

Sparky, that…is marvelous. The design incorporating the shells on the arms and legs fits very well, and the "fan" type parts add a great flying vibe. However, the chest looks a bit odd, kinda like a pyramid plopped on her chest. Also, her shoulders are a bit to far back. Are the mini cones attached to the gears on the sides rockets?

The cones are attached with an axle. The chest even looks odd to me, only from a few angles it actually looks good.

This alternate version is great. The use of the zamor sphere is pretty clever. The only downside is that the limbs are a bit short.

That's not a zamor sphere but a round 2x2 plate. The limbs are the perfect size, a bit larger or smaller just make the akward.

It is so awesome! Breez is my favorite character so I like to see someone revamping her. She looks like exactly how Breez Marine should. :3 My favorite parts are chestplate and legs. This is most talented and detailed Hero 1.0 revamp I ever seen.

Talented? no. Detailed? I can argue with that http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/tounge2.gif

Custom overload.... *zzztzzzt* Coolest incarnation of Breez I've seen! Very consistent color scheme which fits with hero factory, and the back of her torso looks a bit like an engine block. Your choice of armor and limb construction are so good, along with the unorthodox attachment methods for the arms. This moc is very creative and flows extremely well. Fantastic revamp! (could you do the rest now? :P)

I probably won't do the rest, an the attachment for the arms are all basic connections.

Nice design! It has a very raw mechanical look compared to Hero Factory sets, and yet at the same time there's still a lot of the smooth, brightly armor plating that makes the theme's aesthetic style so distinctive! One question-- is there any way the lime 2x2 "skid plate" on the center of the torso could be replaced with one of the new Breakout Hero Cores? If there could be a way to attach it, it would surely fit the space quite well, although I'm not sure if that would upset the cohesiveness of the torso design.

The 2x2 "skid plate" is attached at the center and I know the breakout core only has 2 connection points and none of them in the center of the piece so i will look always a bit up or a bit down and then it messes up with the other pieces. But I can't really say because I don't have the breakout core yet.

I had a signature once

it's gone now