Tabernax X1

flameman

the third MOC i posted today, it's a skyboard i made based on ignika's, the name was driven from the latin word tabernus meaning hover, for thos who wonder why does the toa look so simple-builded, it's a tablescrap, i just feel like making something to ride the skyboard theretabernax_and_venua_2.jpg_thumb.jpgtabernax_and_venua.jpg_thumb.jpgMore pics of them in my galleryany C & C are greatly welcomed :)Edit: Images thumbnailed due to file size. Please keep posted images in BBC to 100 kB. Click on the thumbnails to view the original images.-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

i love the shield the color scheme is great and works really well. i think the way the shield acts as a board is also really interesting. the only thing is the arms are a bit small for the rest of the moc.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Compared to your other MOCs that you've posted today, it's clear that the rider of this one is more of a tablescrap. It's still pretty good, though. The ankle guards seem a little oversized to me, though they don't look bad. I tinkered with the concept of using the Garai as a chest piece even back during the Certavus contest a few years ago, but I never got it to look as good as you did here.The Toa Ignika influence is clear here, though you far exceeded the quality of both Ignika and his skyboard. I'm not sure if I care for the yellow armoring or not, though I like the use of the feet as armor. The silver of it seems thicker and solid, save the front. I'd like to see some more silver armoring/weapons on there so it doesn't look as flimsy.

Edited by Sumiki

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

I love the skyboard, especially the area with the yellow HF feet in the back, you made the parts look perfect for the job. I also like how you angled the sides, and the use of pistons as guns (?). The Toa himself is simple, but the armor is creative and bulky. The Mistika jets look much better than Ignika's giant dome thruster. BTW, is that double socket in the back broken or modified in any way?

Edited by Chaos Dralcax

aouROFb.png

i love the shield the color scheme is great and works really well. i think the way the shield acts as a board is also really interesting. the only thing is the arms are a bit small for the rest of the moc.

thanks, i tried to make maximum use of those yellow parts as i only have few of them

Compared to your other MOCs that you've posted today, it's clear that the rider of this one is more of a tablescrap. It's still pretty good, though. The ankle guards seem a little oversized to me, though they don't look bad. I tinkered with the concept of using the Garai as a chest piece even back during the Certavus contest a few years ago, but I never got it to look as good as you did here.The Toa Ignika influence is clear here, though you far exceeded the quality of both Ignika and his skyboard. I'm not sure if I care for the yellow armoring or not, though I like the use of the feet as armor. The silver of it seems thicker and solid, save the front. I'd like to see some more silver armoring/weapons on there so it doesn't look as flimsy.

i actually get the idea of using that garai as chest armor from a friend of mine, you might know him as kanaya maryam here in bzpi actually pretty like that ankle armor idea, but i got to admit for a skyboard rider it makes it lack of movements a bit, thanks for your comments anyway, again :P

I love the skyboard, especially the area with the yellow HF feet in the back, you made the parts look perfect for the job. I also like how you angled the sides, and the use of pistons as guns (?). The Toa himself is simple, but the armor is creative and bulky. The Mistika jets look much better than Ignika's giant dome thruster. BTW, is that double socket in the back broken or modified in any way?

i angled the sides using one tri axle as the main connector in the middle bottom, thanks, yeah i like that mistika jets too, i never meant those pistons to be a gun though :Pand yes that socket is brocken, i don't have any other black socket though, if i use grey it'll mess with the colorscheme