Pictures

Akaku: Master of Flight

Lol i made some new pictures. SHAZAM. Drew that recently, although i did alot over the time BZP was down xD Nah, im not really returning other then for RP'ing; as far as everything else goes im still staying on dA. I just thought i'd post this so people know i still exist =P so yah, enjoy n stuff. If your one of dem fancy internet trolls who used to uttery destroy me back in the day, go hide under your bridge >:C This little Aku' can bite back nao. --Akaku: Master of Flight

"I've brushed with death so often I should start giving him high-fives while I pass."

Recent Work: Return to Forum (2024)
Friend's works: Terrible Comics (2016) | The Guardians of Gevra Nui (2017) | Reborn (2016)
Older Work: The Legends of Taladi Nui (2017)

Nice work, man! I like the coloring/line style a lot - clean, cartoony, distinctive. The masks are cool, especially those you've created yourself, and the way that you let expressions show through them is good. The uniformity of your backgrounds and color effects is pleasing, too, especially when all your characters are laid out like they are - but I'd also love to see some differing ones, and different (non-standing) poses, just to spice things up. Overall, great! I look forward to your next stuff.

Edited by Nuju Metru

test2.png

Nice color! I like your choices of the color schemes for each one, and how you made each one different from the rest. They're pretty neat characters!

Your has always been something I like to look at. I would suggest that when you make drawings, take extra time to clean the edges. It makes your work more appealing to the viewers. But besides critical criticism, these are very cool!

I know what you mean, but sometimes it gives the picture a sketchy, artistic appearance. And honestly, I like that appearance. =]

pony_herd_really_tiny.png

In the meantime, you shall be loved and tolerated.

-----------------------------------------

I am both Toa Mata Nui and Dragonfly the Luminescent

-----------------------------------------