Double Insider Points

LEGO Shop@Home is currently running a double points promotion for Insiders, which runs until the end of January 24th (Wednesday). This promotion is a great opportunity to earn double points on your purchases, which can be redeemed for future purchases or other perks. If you've been thinking about buying some sets but haven't had the reason to, now is as good a time as any. This is especially true if it's a LEGO exclusive and not something you'll see on sale at Amazon, Target, or Walmart in the future.

View the full article

Although I have a lot of new sets currently on my wishlist, I'll probably pass on this particular double points promotion. The gift-with-purchase set being offered at this time (some Chinese New Year themed set for spending over $85) doesn't really interest me, so I'll hold off to see what else might be offered later this year. Besides, my family and I are currently waiting to receive some replacement credit cards after one of our old ones was apparently hacked, so it's not like I'm able to make any online purchases right now anyway.

Formerly known as Takanuva's Symbol, I rejoined BZPower on October 10, 2012.

These days, I am perhaps best known for my obsession with all Lego video games.