"bring Back Bionicle" Cuusoo

QSKSw

This is a Cuusoo Campaign for bringing back Bionicle. If it gets enough support the line gets renewed (hopefully). Black Six told me that posting a link to this would be "frowned upon" because it was started by a user that was banned from this site, but frankly letting the original purpose of the entire community die forever because one member of it posted a rickroll is just... wrong. I would pay anything to have Bionicle back, and that includes the $35 I paid for Premier Membership that will probably go to waste when I'm banned for trying to save it. To quote Vahkiti, one of my closest friends: "This is it, a way to directly get LEGO's attention for our cause. If BIONICLE has changed your life as much as it has mine, or even if you're late joining the franchise. Show your support for the the noble heroes of BIONICLE by up voting this submission!" With that said, and Black Six refusing to give him a second chance, (despite his minor offense against a now defunct board rule) please help support Vahkiti on his seemingy last gift to the BZP community, even if he could not give it himself... Edited by QSKSw

XKAIIXb.png

Hey QSKSw, you're not allowed to discuss a banned member here on the forums. You should probably remove the banned member's name. And if it was frowned upon by a BZPower Administrator, no doubt, you might have this topic closed.

jlovfkk.jpg

This seems more like an advert for your friend than for the purpose of your link. The original purpose of the community was to discuss BIONICLE and enjoy it while it was around, not start petitions that will likely never make an impact on Lego for its return. I swear two hours into the forums being back and this is already here. I sincerely hope that nearly nearly two years after the announcement was made people would realize that petitions have been tried now for the past two years with no effect. That being said, I would enjoy seeing BIONICLE return, despite my feelings about the mass outcry for its return which I expect I'll have to elaborate on in the future (Oh BZP, how we fall back into the same routine so quickly). I support you in your endeavor and wish you the best of luck. -Mesonak

Edited by Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

Hey QSKSw, you're not allowed to discuss a banned member here on the forums. You should probably remove the banned member's name. And if it was frowned upon by a BZPower Administrator, no doubt, you might have this topic closed.

That isn't his forum name. And as was made perfectly clear, if I can be banned for trying to save the reason the site is here in the first place, I don't care.

XKAIIXb.png

The original purpose of the community was to discuss BIONICLE, not start petitions for its return.

I don't Cuusoo's intention was to, either. But yeah. I think it would be nice if it got LEGO's attention, however, even the 10,000 votes would not get it back. That's 10,000. It wouldn't be profitable even if all 10,000 were to buy the Bionicles.

Up, down, turn around, please don't let me hit the ground

Speaking along that line, yeah, Invictus has a point. Cuusoo's kind of being misused here. I know a guy that has an ongoing petition that has reached 10000+ votes and it has not made any impression on Lego whatsoever. Honestly if that isn't proof enough I don't know what is. -Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.