I need help naming my new Discord server

Well, that depends on what it’s for.

The subject is Bionicle, obviously, but what specifically? Is it general discussion? Is it devoted to a specific subject? Are you using it to promote a particular project? What will make it stand apart from existing servers? If your intentions overlap with the focus of an already-established server, you’re likely to end up competing with it, so it’s worth considering whether you need to create a new server in the first place.

Based on the other threads you’ve been posting around the place, this unfortunately reads as a knee-jerk reaction to being kicked out of other servers. If that’s the case, who are you expecting to join your server? How will you convince them to join you?

Unity is one of the cornerstones of Bionicle, and trying to create a server of your own in response to being removed from another is likely only going to cause division. Perhaps you should focus more on building bridges, instead of putting up walls and isolating yourself further.

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Posted (edited)

The server is going to be for general discussion. The rules are going to be a bit more relaxed so that people have more time to understand when they are doing things that they don't realize they aren't supposed to do while still enforcing and upholding the rules.

I am expected to see people with autism to usually join the server. Also, I was wrongfully kicked out for "stalking" when I was just trying to get along with someone.

Edited by PortalPuppy31

5 hours ago, PortalPuppy31 said:

The rules are going to be a bit more relaxed so that people have more time to understand when they are doing things that they don't realize they aren't supposed to do while still enforcing and upholding the rules.

The issue with that though, is that you are protecting the person breaking the rule rather than the person (or persons) the rule breaker is affecting. Essentially, you are giving the rule breaker more time to do harm to others. That’s why rules are upheld strictly, because if you give a lot of leeway it does more harm. This is very anti-victim, in my opinion, and I don’t think it will work very well. Typically the most leeway you get is a warning, because more than that and you’re really just letting them get away with it, even if they don’t get what they’re doing. Hope that makes sense