Are these masks brown komau?

This may be a stupid question, but  last year I was browsing around Google and I discovered a polish website that used to have masks listed as copper komau, but they look more like brown komau to me. They kind of look more opaque than copper. Looking forward to your opinions. Two are sealed and one is loose.

Screenshot 2024-03-16 6.21.28 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-03-16 6.22.41 PM.png

Edited by Turaga onewa

It's hard to be 100% sure given the quality and inconsistent colour saturation of these images, but I'm leaning towards copper.

From what I've seen of the brown Komau, they're the darker shade of brown used on Pohatu Mata/Nuva. These look to be a lighter shade than that. But it'd be easier to tell for sure if these masks had been photographed in better lighting, against a backdrop that isn't also a shade of brown. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

The lighting is weird and messing with it for sure, but in the first one out of the bag it looks to have some sparkles in it along with some markings that only show up on the Copper one, specifically the lines from the eyes to the top and the one line that is at the top of the right side vent. Those marks appear in all the flip/flop colors like gold, silver, and copper from early Bionicle, while the Brown Komau just has a solid color without those lines. Also, those bags look a lot like the bags that random Kanohi would appear in when found in Nesquik cereal in Europe when that promo was running in the the early years.

You guys got it pretty much figured out but I thought it wouldn't hurt to chime in.

If those are from Poland, they are 100% copper. Poland has been a consistent treasure trove of these as it appears they were distributed there individually and in large numbers unlike anywhere else in the world.

Poland is to the copper Komau what Scandi countries are to the brown Komau, essentially.