Who Says Bionicle Has Been Forgotten?

Recently Alexander Pinera over at TheGamer put together a list of 10 Forgotten Lego Games, with three Bionicle titles making the list. Obviously we're a bit biased, but I can't think of any Bionicle fan who's forgotten about the Mata Nui Online Game! While there are certainly some obscure games there, most seem pretty well-known in LEGO circles. Are you aware of all ten? Which on the list is your favorite?

View the full article

Bionicle is never forgotten, you’re right. As long as we stay being fans, Bionicle is never forgotten. As for the Bionicle games and Lego Dimensions, gee. That’s a bit insensitive. They are good times. The MNOG is a classic. I wish The Legend of Mata Nui could have been made. Lego Dimensions, it’s a good game, though I wish a lot of things were consistent. Plus, it should have gotten a sequel and go beyond what it has (many Warner Bros and Universal franchises are in the game), like Disney-owned stuff and many more Lego themes.

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)