Stringer and Nex’s Brain Attack forms and Brain foes

Stringer and Nex’s Brain Attack forms and Brain foes  

3 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi, guys. In Hero Factory’s 2013 story arc, seven out of nine Alpha 1 Team members got their Brain Attack forms and Brain foes that are based on medieval creatures and share the same primary color as the Heroes. The foes also have elemental powers similar to the ones from Bionicle’s Spherus Magna’s Agori tribes. Most of the elements have the same vibes as the Heroes. Here’s how it goes:

1. Bulk vs. Bruizer (Rock and based on a rock-based creature)

2. Rocka vs. Scarox (Earth and Sand, and based in a beetle or spider-like creature)

3. Breez vs. Ogrum (Jungle, and based on an ogre)

4. Furno (XL) vs. Pyrox (Fire, and based on a Minotaur)

5. Evo vs. Aquagon (Water, and based on a sea monster and goblin)

6. Stormer vs. Frost Beast (Ice, and based on a yeti)

7. Surge vs. Dragon Bolt (Lightning, and based on, well, a dragon).

While Bulk is a metal-based Hero and Breez an air-based one, these foes are what they got.

The other two Heroes, Stringer and Nex, sadly do not have their Brain Attack forms or Brain foes for unknown reason (budget problems, perhaps?). If they had, what do you think they would be? Well, here’s what I think:

1. Stringer’s Brain Attack form would be a medium-sized set. His visor would be blue. His weapon would be an axe called a Sonic Axe.
    1.1. Stringer’s Brain foe would be a black bat-like monster that is similar to Man-Bat from DC Comics or whatever similar bat-based monster. This creature would have fangs, and wings on his back. He would have a purple Brain. He would be armed with an axe. His power would be sound-based. He would be a small set. His species would be non-nocturnal bat-like creatures called Sonic Bats, who live in the caves near Bruizer’s species’ home mountains. I would name the monster “Decibat”. Stringer would need to use a jet-pack to fight this monster.

2. Nex’s Brain Attack form would be a medium-sized set. His visor would be green. His weapon would be a spear called a Plasma Spear.
    2.1. Nex’s Brain for is tough to brainstorm about. He would be either a werewolf-like, scorpion-like, or manticore-like monster. This creature would be orange. He would be a small set. He would have a dark orange Brain. He would have fangs and claws.
    2.1.1. If a werewolf, he would have clawed feet. Maybe with clawed hands. Or, he would be armed with a spear.
    2.1.2. If a scorpion, he would have pincers and a stinger tail. Maybe he would have four eyes.
    2.1.3. If a manticore (as in a creature that has a body of a lion and a tail of a scorpion), he would have clawed feet, a stinger tail, and maybe wings and horns. Maybe with clawed hands. Or, he would also be armed with a spear.

Nex’s foe’s power would be either based on metal or plasma because of the orange color. If a werewolf, he would be either Wolasma (species: Plasma Wolves) or Metwol (species: Metal Wolves. There are Iron Wolves, but they are from Bionicle). If a scorpion, he would be either Plascor (species: Plasma Scorpions) or Scorpiron (species: Iron or Metal Scorpions). If a manticore, he would be either Plasmantic (species: Plasma Lions or Manticore) or Meticore (species: Iron or Metal Lions or Manticores). This species would live in either the mountains, caves, or Pyrox’s species’ volcanos.

I am still iffy on this one because Metal is Bulk’s thing, but Bruizer is not based on metal, despite every one of the characters being made of metal. Nex is not based on any particular element, does he (same with Evo and Rocka)? Plasma is sort of related to Fire, and there’s no Plasma Tribe in Spherus Magna (there are no Lightning Tribe or Sonic Tribe, either, but there are Dragon Bolt, Surge, and Stringer), as the tribes in Spherus Magna are based on visible elements, and people in Spherus Magna live in environments based on these elements.

So, what do you think, guys?

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

As fun as it it so speculate and come up with ideas, I actually prefer having some of the members missing. The whole point of Hero Factory is that they're constantly being sent out on different missions and stuff, so a few team members being busy elsewhere makes a lot of sense to me. 

I think having a revolving cast of protagonists is the only thing Hero Factory possibly did better than Bionicle. Instead of having to introduce an entire new team or new design every year or two, Hero Factory was able to able to maintain a consistent cast, while keeping things fresh with an occasional new addition, and by mixing up who returned for each story arc.

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/4/2024 at 12:44 AM, Nato G said:

As fun as it it so speculate and come up with ideas, I actually prefer having some of the members missing. The whole point of Hero Factory is that they're constantly being sent out on different missions and stuff, so a few team members being busy elsewhere makes a lot of sense to me. 

I think having a revolving cast of protagonists is the only thing Hero Factory possibly did better than Bionicle. Instead of having to introduce an entire new team or new design every year or two, Hero Factory was able to able to maintain a consistent cast, while keeping things fresh with an occasional new addition, and by mixing up who returned for each story arc.

That's a good point. Imagine a full year's story involving a Toa Team consisting of Norik, Helryx, Hafu, Gelu, Lewa, and Nuparu.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!