Hero Factory Tv Series

fishers64

So, what do y'all think of said TV series? Bleh, sub-par, the most amazing thing since sliced cheese? Where you think there is room for improvement? Could the characters be brought out better? Could the story go in more depth? What are your expectations for said series in the future? Who do you want to see more of? Should they bring old villains back? Should they bring back that weird plot thread with Von Nebula's staff, that "can anything that evil really be contained scene"? Do you think that this has anything to do with Breakout? Do you think it would be cool if it did?What do you think of all these random questions?

I think that it has the potential to be cool. Ninjago seems to be the more story-driven line right now, but I'd like to see this show get a similar treatment as far as the number of episodes and such. Breakout's showing great potential, and I'd like to see some old foes make a comeback later on.

plop

It is a very high detailed show, more then what i can say about Penguins of Madagascar, or Kung Fu Panda: LoABut the script is kinda... bleh...Im sick of hearing the word 'Hero' every five seconds. I swear, I could make a montage video on #######.I get the idea of what they are trying to do, but its just annoying. If they dont pick up their game on the script (not the voice acting) you know, something more emotional, then I doubt it will do well in Australia, and Nickelodeon will probably sell it to Cartoon NetworkBut as you said above, it is better then most stuff on TV

axonn, trying to excape my signature

Untitled-2.gif

It really doesn't come close to being one of the better cartoons of present days, but I guess it's okay for what it is, an extended commercial? I mean, the writing is sub-par, kind of inconsistent and tremendously cheesy, but at least it makes some of that up with its graphics. The poster above has a point in that it's more impressive visually than other CGI series, such as the NIck/Dreamworks ones, but on the other hand, the HF episodes are scarce, so more time can be spent on them. That said, the HF episodes still don't have anything going on TCW, and are somewhat comparable to TF: Prime. It's still a pretty cool idea, and the effort, however minimal, is commendable. I hope the TV series continues for as long as HF does, though if they made an effort to improve it could be pretty great. As it is, its quality is unfavorably comparable to Ninjago's.

AXKP5KC.png

I like the Hero Factory TV series although it has some quite obvious moments of weakness (some of the jokes in Savage Planet were soooo out-of-place, and Von Nebula's backstory insufficiently explained his motives for seeking revenge against the Hero Factory). Being the main story medium for Hero Factory, it's done a pretty impressive job making the storyline of that series a little more immersive. And just like in Ninjago, it's nice to see plot points turn up in the TV series that were previously only touched upon in web or print materials, like Bulk's self-consciousness about his mental capacities or Breez's determined self-reliance.There are hardly any moments as heartfelt and memorable in it as in the Ninjago TV series, the BIONICLE movies, or even The Adventures of Clutch Powers. It takes more effort to enjoy fully. But in the end I look forward to every episode, even if there's also a bit of anxiety in hoping the next episode won't be too cheesy.The animation in the series is excellent as well, and visually it's great to see the Hero Factory characters in its distinctive style. Although it's often similar in style to BIONICLE: The Legend Reborn, it ends up a lot more visually appealing, partly because the Heroes have a tendency to have bright shiny armor that occasionally becomes scratched during missions but maintains its vibrant color.The voices for the series are good, although I prefer Nathaniel Zib's British accent from Hero Factory FM and the online animations (provided by David Carr of Advance) to his flustered American voice from the TV episodes (provided by Henry Winkler, a.k.a. The Fonz). The twangy western accent used for Stringer is not too bothersome except when he's making terrible and out-of-place jokes about cattle wrangling, at which point it seems the voice supersedes his established character, and not in a good way.The music for the series is somewhat nice but nowhere near as catchy or breathtaking as the music for the Ninjago TV series.

But the script is kinda... bleh...Im sick of hearing the word 'Hero' every five seconds.

Zib: "Maybe they should activate a Hero Cell!"Stormer: "No, it's too dangerous."Bulk: "He's right, Stormer. We should actiate a Hero Cell."Stringer: "Now let's say it twenty more times in case the kids missed it the first two times. Hero Cell, Hero Cell, Hero Cell..."Surge: "Hey, guys! Let's sing the Hero Cell Song!"Stormer: "AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!"Umm...anyway, yeah, the writing is egregious, which is a shame, beause the animation is generally nice, and the music is excellent."But as long as I'm here, I get to bust heads!"

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

My thoughts on the series: they failed. We were supposed to have a successor to the amazing story of Bionicle, instead, we get candy corn that I can only compare to Adam West's Batman. As others have previously stated, the word "hero" is heavily overused and the scripting is otherwise bleh. The fight scenes consist of the hero doing a couple "cool" flips and then getting swatted out of the air by the villain.I just can't bring myself to stop wincing every five seconds when I watch them.

I don't understand how the word "Hero" can be overused in the series since it's about heroes. It's not used much more than the word Toa was used in BIONICLE, or than words like Pony, Mare, and Stallion are used in My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. For every Hero Pod, Hero Core, or Hero-Craft there's a Toa Canister, Toa Stone, or Exo-Toa.The scripting for some episodes like "Savage Planet" could be painful to watch at times, but other episodes like "The Enemy Within" and "Ordeal of Fire" were for me both watchable and enjoyable.

I don't understand how the word "Hero" can be overused in the series since it's about heroes. It's not used much more than the word Toa was used in BIONICLE, or than words like Pony, Mare, and Stallion are used in My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. For every Hero Pod, Hero Core, or Hero-Craft there's a Toa Canister, Toa Stone, or Exo-Toa.The scripting for some episodes like "Savage Planet" could be painful to watch at times, but other episodes like "The Enemy Within" and "Ordeal of Fire" were for me both watchable and enjoyable.

Not to forget Breakout which was even better than any of those. ;)~Gata. ;)

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

My thoughts on the series: they failed.We were supposed to have a successor to the amazing story of Bionicle, instead, we get candy corn that I can only compare to Adam West's Batman. As others have previously stated, the word "hero" is heavily overused and the scripting is otherwise bleh. The fight scenes consist of the hero doing a couple "cool" flips and then getting swatted out of the air by the villain.I just can't bring myself to stop wincing every five seconds when I watch them.

How would you have the fight scenes play out?

My thoughts on the series: they failed.We were supposed to have a successor to the amazing story of Bionicle, instead, we get candy corn that I can only compare to Adam West's Batman. As others have previously stated, the word "hero" is heavily overused and the scripting is otherwise bleh. The fight scenes consist of the hero doing a couple "cool" flips and then getting swatted out of the air by the villain.I just can't bring myself to stop wincing every five seconds when I watch them.

When were we ever promised that Hero Factory would be a successor to BIONICLE's story? As I remember, Hero Factory was just supposed to be a new line featuring a similar building system, not an epic multimedia saga like BIONICLE. Heck, Ninjago is more of a successor to the BIONICLE story than Hero Factory. Not that I dislike Hero Factory for it; sometimes a simple good guy vs. bad guy story can be refreshing.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

I honestly find the comparison between HF's story and BIONICLE's ridiculous. HF's story is conveyed mostly through the tv episodes, which yeah, aren't that great. But hey, BIONICLE's movies were kind of really mediocre too. If BIONICLE had been portrayed mostly like this it wouldn't have turned up very great either.And like it's been said before, HF was never intended to be BIONICLE's successor when it comes to story. Ninjago fits that role much more adequately. In any case, Greg is working on Ninjago now, not HF, so if you want something like what he worked on with BIONICLE, you should follow Ninjago. Simple as that.

AXKP5KC.png

I think the make, animated episodes in the history of "hero factory" is a great way to meet history. although not specified about the historyI find that the only TV series is being used to promote the sets of the yearthe animation also has some problems, so I saw in the episode "theordeal of fire" on several occasions,with this should make more episodes, with characters new and do not necessarily have to go out and mind lego set :spinsmile: </p></p>