Anyone watch Psych? Psych is the show about Shawn Spencer, a hyper-observant man who works with the Santa Barbara Police Department (SBPD) to solve crimes. He also works with his sidekick, Burton (Gus) Guster, who is a pharmaceutical salesman.

830px-Epguide407.jpg

Are you ready?

The Clone Wars are back.

Absolutely love this show, the new season had a great start. Kinda disappointed that the Yin/Yang trilogy ended last season, those were some of my favorite episodes, but I'm sure that the show will continue to be amazing. I'm also wondering what will happen with Juliet and Shawn this season...

Yang 3 was... Kinda a disappointment. Since everyone knew that season 6 was coming, it just made the deaths of Shawn/Gus impossible, which really ruined when Yin had them strapped to the chair... And then in the end, Yang killed Yin... It was kinda stupid, nowhere near as good as the first two.

Yang 3 was... Kinda a disappointment. Since everyone knew that season 6 was coming, it just made the deaths of Shawn/Gus impossible, which really ruined when Yin had them strapped to the chair... And then in the end, Yang killed Yin... It was kinda stupid, nowhere near as good as the first two.

The first two were genuinely scary, I was on the edge of my seat for most of it. With Yang 3... It just didn't latch onto me like it should have :P

I love that show. Well, I've only seen the first two episodes, but I can tell it's awesome. It's so Sherlock Holmes, and the humor aspect is awesome. I can't wait to watch the rest of the show (I've heard there's several seasons already, I'm so excited!).

My New Story Topic

Dynamics - my new epic. Chapter 1 up. "I am sorry for that, though I have never heard a smell called rude."

It gets much better through the seasons. Most of them from seasons 4-on are much harder to solve on your own, I found that a bunch of the earlier episodes were a lot easier to figure out who did it before the show was half over... But the ridiculous comedy is more than enough reason to watch the show.