Greatest Mask Design

toatitan

As far as the originals, I gotta say the Miru. Its sleek, unique design has a soft spot in my heart. The Vahi was also really awesome, and probably the most unique mask of all, seeing as it only covered half the head! The Ignika's design is simply awesome, though I actually liked the VNOLG version better (as can be seen in my sig!). And despite my general dislike for the organic masks, I did really like Nuparu's Kadin. The spiky, aggressive look just really worked well in my opinion.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

I would have to say Tahu (Mata)'s Hau, or the original Avohkii. Both are iconic, and heroic looking.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Either the Ignika or the Iden.

Toa Wolf

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Keep in mind that if Star Trek fans had, as a group, said, No point in talking about this anymore, it's never going to come back, it never WOULD have come back.
-- Greg Farshtey

Learn this phrase. Love it. Hold it dear. Bring it back. If you know what this means, and/or agree with me, copy this into your sig. _________________________________________________________________________________________________