Dino Attack: At War's End

PeabodySam

OOC: That's a very interesting model. I'm interested to see how the final product looks once you get the final touches on and maybe put some characters in. Most of the people present have minifigures already, if you want to take a shot at designing Shaw, I'd recommend looking at some pictures of Noomi Rapace in Prometheus for reference.I'd always imagined her looking something like that except maybe wearing more of a lab coat (something that would be more practical for medicinal purposes).While we're at it, I personally wouldn't mind seeing someone take a shot at designing the basement (seeing as that detail was left entirely out of PeabodySam's model).

Edited by Atton Rand

IC:"Well played, B. Well played. It seems, now, that you win. Goodbye."With that, the octanitrocubane in the duffel bag exploded. Both B and Tempest were launched into the air by the force of the explosion, and the building crumbled.Gee, maybe I used too much. Aw, Megablock.B pushed a button on his robotic arm, and a hook and cable shot out of it, aiming at one of the taller buildings across the street that hadn't been damaged by the explosion. It caught, and B started swinging towards the building.Out of the frying pan, and into the... brick wall. znap it all.And with that, B smashed through a brick wall and slid across the floor of the second story of the building next to the diner. B lay still for a few seconds, and then sat up.Morpheus, what the znap did I do to you? Why am I still conscious? And... I'm not feeling anything. At all. That would be why. Let's see. Concussion: almost certainly, no broken bones? This armor saved me in that respect, but it probably crushed and bruised a lot of my internal parts. Look at this anomaly: I'm not even bleeding. I just hate to think what's going to happen when my nervous system wakes up. I better get back to base before that happens, and this time Yena won't be there to save my megablocking butt. Let's get up... There we go. Steady? Steady. Let's move.B got up, and made his way to the stairwell, and then walked to the entrance of the building. He walked outside, to see a jeep drive away. The minifig inside it turned and made a rude gesture as he drove away towards the DAHQ."Well, this is just getting ridiculous."And despite what B knew he was doing to his body, he ran.

OOC: Dang it, I got a really bad case of writer's block. I'd make a post in the lab but I'm completely lost as to what's going on, and nobody seems to have responded to anything I've done there.Edit: I think It's about time I did something. IC: Shaw stepped forward in the lab. "Do you think we should get the wounded up here?" She asked. Hale looked at her irritably. "No, Shaw," she said. "It's too dangerous. We're not transporting the patients up 13 floors of an unstable building, and I got a feeling Pierce will agree that it'll be safer for them where they are.""Supposing we lose here," replied Shaw."They seal themselves in," replied Hale. "Take their chances underground, wait for things to cool off. When we're low on supplies, we'll come out, and start over, turn our former patients into fighting men, and this team will be reborn! At least there'll be some way to carry on our race."

Edited by Atton Rand

OOC: Interesting, that guy. Can't wait to see it finished. Though I'm afraid I may interfere with plans for Pharisee to go after Willa the Witch. At least in his helicopter, because with both her broomstick and windship destroyed, she's grounded. And with a splitting wand sans the Elder Wand of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2, she won't last much longer against five armed Dino Attack agents and one with power equivalent to hers.As for you, Atton: we should be able to get back into the lab after this post.IC:Willa the Witch screeched in anger. Her hat was gone, Shadow had broken her broomstick, and her wand was splitting from the Maelstrom's power. Once the wand was gone, Willa would just be a frail, powerless witch."NYAAAAH!" Willa roared, waving her wand. The sound of cracking whips filled the air as sharp, lightning strikes of Maelstrom energy blasted Andrew, Zach, and Digger across the story. Shadow snarled and fired his weapon rapidly. Willa disintegrate each blast, allow Dr. Cyborg and Viper to step forward and blast the witch with the EMP Sonic Screamer and Z-1 Kinetic Launcher. The witch screeched in agony as the sonics collided with her and she was thrown across the room. She spun around wildly and unleashed another massive wave of energy that threw the Elite agent and founding member to the side. As she began to walk toward them, Digger stepped up behind her.Digger fired several Cosmotronic Ray shots at Willa the Witch. She gasped as the first shot struck her back and quickly turned and blocked the rest. She was forced to step back as the rest of the shots slammed into her shield. Scowling, Willa swung her wand at Digger. A fiery blast shot toward the Founding Member, who quickly dodged it. Willa fired another blast as he was recovering.Zach rose to his feet and saw what was happening. Reaching his hand out, a blob of Maelstrom shot out of his hand and formed a barrier in front of Digger. Willa's Maelstrom collided with the barrier was absorbed into it. Willa's head turned sharply toward Zach."You!" she snarled. "I'm getting rid of you!" She waved her wand rapidly, shoot small, electric blasts of Maelstrom at Zach. He absorbed each blast with ease, raising an eyebrow all the while. Willa cackled madly and then waved he wand diagonally in front of her. Zach formed a Maelstrom shield around him. However, he was too late.Zach grunted in pain and threw the Maelstrom barrier at the witch in anger. She flew back, screaming. Zach leaned up against a wall, clutching his stomach. He glanced down and saw a large, diagonal tear in his uniform. Placing his right slowly into the cut, Zach winced in pain as saw his golden hand become stained with red."Ow," he murmured. He looked up and saw the Willa glaring at him. She laughed again and pointed her wand at Zach, only to be tackled by Shadow. In that time, Andrew ran up to Zach."Are you okay?" he asked, his rifle trained on the brawl between Willa and Shadow."I think I'll be fine," Zach grumbled. "If I had been less than a second slower in pulling up that shield, I think I'd be a lot more critical at the moment. I think a visit with a medic is in my future. Again.""Considering how mad the witch is looking, both emotionally and mentally," Andrew said as he and Zach began to walk toward the brawl, where Dr. Cyborg, Viper, and Digger were already surrounding the fight. Zach kept his left hand over the middle of his torso. He could feel warm blood touch his hand. "She can't last much longer."They both reached the fight. Shadow was easily overpowering Willa, who was firing Maelstrom fireballs everywhere trying to strike him. "Squishy witch," Zach and Andrew said simultaneously, before smirking at each other. Then Willa kicked Shadow in the gut and threw him off of her. As she stood back up, Willa stamped her foot on the ground irritably."You can't defeat me!" she screamed in anger. "Impossible!" Zach could see the crack on her wand growing larger."No where to run, witch," Digger hissed, his Cosmotronic Ray point at the witch's head as helped Shadow back to his feet.The witch cackled madly and spun her wand in the air. Then, she slammed it into the ground, creating a massive shockwave that threw everyone off of their feet. She then began to spin her wand around herself, forming a small tornado around her."She's trying to escape!" Viper realized, firing his weapon It had no effect on the witch. Zach grimaced. The witch was trying to teleport out of the battle. Zach shot a blast of Maelstrom lightning at Willa. The lightning joined the tornado and began to unravel it. Willa the Witch howled in anger and redirected her Maelstrom at Zach, intending to kill him once at for all.They held the position for a while. No wall of Maelstrom, just one concentrated streak that bounced between them. Between that and getting cut up by her spell, Zach was beginning to drift into unconsciousness. Then the sound of several blasts filled the room. Willa screamed again as the Dino Attack agents began to fire at her with everything they had. As he continued to hold the blast, he saw Dr. Cyborg gesturing to him. Zach nodded in realization.Zach turned his hand slightly and directed the blast in Dr. Cyborg's direction, who began to absorb the blast. Willa the Witch gasped as she cancelled the strike. With the Maelstrom energy in tow, Dr. Cyborg fired one large fireball at the witch. Zach threw his own Maelstrom fireball. The two fireballs, plus the firepower from surrounding Dino Attack agents charged at the witch Willa the Witch attempted to form a shield to block the fireballs. However, Dr. Cyborg and Zach's attacks were clearly too much. There was an audible crack, then a fiery purple ball surrounded Willa the Witch.As the smoke cleared, the Dino Attack agents saw Willa the Witch lying in a heap next to a wall, her wand completely shattered. Digger approached the hag and examined her quickly. "She's still alive. Guess she has enough magic to keep her alive from that. But unconscious. I don't think she'll be much of a problem anymore." Zach breathed a sigh of relief. He was extremely disorientated from the whole experience and was still bleeding, but that could be dealt with."Good," Shadow grumbled, lifted the unconscious witch on to his shoulders. "Now, how about getting back to work on that Einstein Device, eh?"

IC: "Sure, but I'd better get some stairs built," said Andrew, making sure Zach was alright as he moved off to collect a lose 2x4 brick from the rubble. "Willa sure did a number with the old ones."With some help from Digger and Dr. Cyborg for gathering parts, Andrew managed to quickly build the group a simple 2X6-stud stairway back up to the thirteenth floor. The brick size made the steps a little bit tall and hard to walk up, but the team was able to manage. Within a few minutes, they had returned to the lab."Zach!" Hotwire said when they arrived. "Glad to see you managed to get out of-oh!""It's nothing," said the LEGO Islander. "I just need..." he wobbled a bit from the strain the loss of blood was giving him. He had only a makeshift bandage from a piece of Willa's skirt Shadow had torn off for him. "...I just need a bit of medical help.""I'm on it," said Shaw, quickly coming to Zach's side and guiding him away to some First Aid supplies. "Finally, I have something to do.""Well done helping him out, agents," said Specs to the returned arrivals. He moved to a table under a makeshift tarp, shielding it from the rain coming in from the open roof, and gently placing the Einstein Device upon the table. "Zach, I want you to listen while Shaw's treating you, this is very, very important.""I'm all ears, I haven't lost one of those yet," Zach remarked as Shaw was applying treatment to his wound."Very well." Specs began talking in a low and serious voice, and, in a bit of forethought, had Dr. Cyborg project his words on a side of the table for Hertz to read. "Agents, you've all fought long and hard these past few months, and I understand how some of you may not be taking well to the news that we are close to defeat. I know people like Semick are prefering to risk it all to keep most of the Mutant Dinos at bay for the time being. I wish him, and all our agents and allies, the best of luck in that, though I doubt we have much left.Specs gestured to the device. "As you might've heard or deducted, this is indeed the Einstein Device, renamed from the Doctor Device after the sacrifice of our dear friend Frank. We've worked on it for months now, as a last resort to try and stop the Mutant Dinos. We've designed it to strike the creatures via the Maelstrom in the body, to eliminate it and effectively nullify the threat they pose. However... in spite of all our work, we still haven't managed to completely negate a risk that could result in the elimination of all the Creative Sparks within the bodies of everyone within a mile of the area."It's not perfect, but with Mutant Dinos intruding our base, Dr. Rex made nigh-invincible by the Darkitect, and our building a shell of its former glory, we have no other choice. Furthermore, one of us (Specs didn't look at anyone, but Andrew noticed Viper twitch uncomfortably) accidently armed it in a premature attempt to hit the enemy. So we have three time limits on us: How long the base can stand, when the Mutant Dinos reach us, and when the device detonates."This is where you all come in. Neither I, nor many of us Founding Members, have worked closely with you to a major extent during this war. And we've sometimes done things in the team's best interests that have been quite hurtful for some of you (Andrew noticed Rex and Reptile shift uncomfortably). But that doesn't change the fact that we know you're the best our team has to offer, and that you've contributed much to our effort against the Mutant Dinos. Be it simply helping your teammates in times of need, keeping each other informed and connected, being a fantastic leader, helping us uncover our true enemies in the war themselves, or simply surviving and contributing to countless missions, you've earned every single bit of praise and notoriety you have among us, and the rest of the world."An inhuman roar came from somewhere in the battlefield outside. "Now let's speed this up," Specs said as he moved over to a workbench to grab a box of instruments and tools. "Elite Agents, comrades, friends, this is our final challenge. I want you all to help us tweak, fix, perfect, and prepare the Einstein Device for use against the Mutant Dino army, or at least Dr. Rex. With all of your own skills and styles, I believe we can make it work better than what our scientists could do on their own.""As well as work out a way to be able to actually take it to him without interference," said Viper. "Though I'd suggest you remember that we're going to be involved with it as much as you are. After all, I'll never get a shot like this again...""And besides, it's now or never," Shadow added. "So do you think you're ready for this?"Andrew gulped. This was indeed a great burden being placed upon them. Perhaps the greatest one they would ever have. After a second's hesitation though, he nodded. And his fellow agents quickly followed suit."Good," said Specs, with a hint of a smile showing in his balaclava. "Now let's get to work. Come over and look at this Device, and see what you make of it."

Your Honor, I Plead the Fifth.

I really need to handle my signature problems better.

IC: Shaw silently mouthed something as Zach lay on the ground. There wasn't much she could do with what little she had- mainly just try to stop the bleeding and bandage up the wound. "There's not much more I can do," she said. "You sure you don't want to go to the sickbay and get assistance?"Zach simply nodded. Shaw slowly got to her feet and stepped back."Now let's get to work. Come over and look at this Device, and see what you make of it," she heard Specs say. Slowly she walked up to the table. Hale was by the door, clearly frustrated by the distraction. Among the crowd, Shaw quickly noticed the familiar face of Carver. They exchanged glances for a moment, but the situation at hand kept them from any real conversationKate meanwhile looked at the small piece of equipment in awe. "So small," she said to herself.

Carrie Enderson winced slightly as a needle poked through her skin.

"Calm down," Copper said as he proceeded. "It'll hurt like megablockland for a while but you'll live. No serious tissue damage."

Finally, the thread was cut, and Copper stepped away. "Try not to walk too hard on that leg," he said. "Maybe get some rest here."

Carrie nodded. She was surprised to see Pierce approach them. "How's she doing?" He asked.

"Some minor tissue damage," replied Copper. "Could have been worse. Some minor scarring but she'll be alright. What about the other one."

"He'll live," replied Pierce. "If they'd waited any longer he wouldn't have made it this far. We've stabilized him and stopped the bleeding. All we can do is wait and keep an eye on him, which Crusher's doing right now. That reminds me, you haven't seen Shaw, Carver, or Hale, have you?"

"Not since they left to check for wounded," replied Copper.

Pierce paused for a moment and sighed. "Great," he muttered. "Where the heck did they get to now. Do we have a radio in here?"

"There's one over there," replied Copper, pointing toward some equipment in the back of the room. "I don't know if you can make it work down here, but you can try it."

Edited by Atton Rand

"And yet it's the most powerful weapon here," Dr. Cyborg said comfortingly to Kate. "It's proof that even the smallest thing can be important and make a difference." Kate agreed, and started to look more encouraged. She started smiling slightly.Just as everyone was congregating around the Einstein Device, the door sizzled, and was broken through. A medium group of Mutant Lizards came into the room.As most people were starting to draw their weapons, Dr. Cyborg said, "I've got this. Keep working on the Einstein Device."He walked towards the Lizards. His visor slid down and locked into place. Purple lines started glowing on his skin and arm cannon where his power conduits were, and his visor glowed purple as well. He raised his cannon, yelled "Hypermode!" and started shooting. Every hit killed a Lizard, even hits in the arms, legs, or tail. His shots had a distinct purple cast to them."Oh, clever," Zach murmured to Specs, who was also watching the fight."What's clever?" Specs asked."Earlier, when we were fighting Willa the Witch, I deflected a Maelstrom blast at him. He absorbed it, reformed it, and shot it at Willa. However, he apparently kept some in his body and sealed it off with Imagination. He allows it to regenerate at a fixed rate. He takes some, metabolizes it into a different form, and powers his weaponry with it. Like I said, this 'Hypermode' idea of his is clever."The last of the Mutant Lizards were dead. Dr. Cyborg went to the door. He shot the stairs out. The purple light faded from him, and he shifted out of combat mode. "Let's get to work," he said.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

IC: "So what is the plan, then?" Kate asked."We'll need a few of you to go back into the field," replied Specs. "Keep the dinosaurs at bay. Shaw, since you're here, you might as well help, or perhaps you can get back into the basement and start moving the patients up.""That's going to be risky," Shaw said. "I don't think Pierce will allow it."

IC:The Maelstrom Dragon howled in pain as Kareem Nazareno dug one of his katanas into its hide. Hanging on to the golden weapon, Nazareno flipped himself upward on to the back of the dragon and pulled his sword from the dragon. From this vantage point, he could see how the other three were fairing.Solomon Koplowitz and Zelda Frodongan were spread out, striking against waves of Mutant Dinos that threatened to overwhelm them and continue their charge for Dino Attack Headquarters. One Mutant T-Rex laid dead from the combined prowess of Koplowitz, Frodongan, Darkling, and Nazareno. Zelda cut through the throat of a Mutant Raptor before turning to join Solomon in taking on the last Mutant T-Rex.Nazareno then turned his head and saw Blaire Darkling facing the other Maelstrom Dragon. Despite being a rather bulky man, Darkling was quick, dodging the dragon's short blasts of purple flames while managing to get close enough to cut up its legs with his Paradox Shinobi katanas.Nazareno looked away from Blaire and grabbed on to one of the dragon's scales as began to thrash around, attempting to throw Nazareno away. He scowled and ran along the massive, fire-breathing lizard's neck, making deep cuts as he went. The dragon bellowed in anger before bowing down and leaping into the air, its mighty wings flapping. Nazareno flinched and swung both his katanas into the dragon's back and clung on tight. Out of his periphrial vision, he could see the same Blaire being lifted into the air by the dragon.The space ninja jerked his katanas to the left. The dragon bellowed and agony and turned toward its partner and fired a stream of purple flames. The other dragon bellowed and released Blaire. Throwing one sword to the ground, Blaire used a free hand to grab the dragon's talons and hoist himself on to its body."Thank you, Nazareno," Blaire called out, his polite atmosphere not hiding his irritation. "For trying to get me roasted alive.""Shut up and cut their wings!" Nazareno snapped. Pulling his katanas from the dragon's back, Nazareno edge slowly toward the right wing, which was blowing gusts of air at him. Using a katana as an anchor again, Nazareno used the other to tear a hole into the wing.The dragon screamed and began to spin in air. Nazareno stabbed his other sword into the dragon as spun. To his luck, the katanas didn't slide out of the dragon's skin as Nazareno bumped against the dragon's back as he spun. Finally, the Maelstrom Dragon straightened back out, with his right wing flapping more frantically."Excellent work, Nazareno," Blaire called from his dragon. "You taught a dragon how to do a barrel roll. Unfortunately, I'm not really up for teaching that to my dragon.""It's the only way we're going to get back to the ground in one piece! Now do it!" Blaire shrugged and began to swing his katana throw the dragon's wings with wide, sweeping motions. Nazareno did the same. Despite the wing speeding up, the dragon's began to descend rapidly. Nazareno nodded curtly to Blaire and both leaped from their respective dragon's backs.Nazareno rolled on to the ground as the Maelstrom Dragons crashed into several buildings, leveling them completely. Nazareno then ran toward the downed dragons and quickly killed them with several well-placed strokes. As he lept from a dragon's head, he saw Blaire walking toward him, adjusting his trenchcoat and flipping his wet hair out of his eyes, a smirk on his face. None of his katanas were in sight."Excellent work, Nazareno," Blaire noted, looking to the two dragons. "Perhaps you should consider joining the Nexus Force? Or should I say, should've."It was quickly apparent as to what Blaire was speaking about to Nazareno. And he was talking about there being no hope in winning the battle. Pointing both katanas at Blaire, Nazareno's eyes narrowed. "I knew you wouldn't let me go." Blaire laughed coldly, crossing his arms behind his back as he flipped his hair again. "You haven't lost your touch, Kareem. I'm glad you knew I was going to finish our little grudge."Nazareno's swords didn't lower. "I had expected you to make some level of change in these past three years, but I've personally been waiting for this moment for a long time.""Let me assure you, Nazareno. I have changed. I aligned XERRD with the Dino Attack Team, have I not? My second-in-command is one of your Elite agents. I do want to save this planet, but..." Blaire shuddered involuntarily as he and Nazareno began to circle each other, the latter never averting his eyes. "Matthew Vherestorm wants one last crack at his old adversary. One last loose end, and he will finally be laid to rest." Blaire shrugged. "Truthfully, you brought this upon yourself by showing your...ah...mask to me.""Let me assure you, Darkling," Nazareno hissed. "You'll never get that opportunity to truly discard Vherestorm if you decide to fight. I will see to it that you will never roam this universe again. Even if you kill me and escape, you will be hunted to the end of the world."Blaire laughed again. "Really, Nazareno? So confident that, if you die, they'll immediately pin it on me? Fortunately, I have already anticipated this. Let's see...you, Virchaus, Fabello, Frodongan, the space cop, and a few more agents. All can be easily dispatched after I've finished you. Make it look like the Mutant Dinos got to them. Maybe one got stabbed by a Fright Knight. Another shot by an Inferno agent. I don't really care. I'll deal with XERRD's crimes. Vherestorm's crimes were always meant to be buried."Nazareno stared at his former rival coldly. "From what I'm hearing, Matthew Vherestorm is still in power and using Blaire Darkling as a mask," he hissed.Blaire's posture shifted dramatically. He placed his gloved hands inside of his trenchcoat. Other than his small frown, he gave nothing away of his emotions. "Believe whatever you wish, Kareem. It won't matter in a few moments." In that instant, the two Shinobi swords shot out of Blaire's trenchcoat and landed in his hands. He placed the bottom of each hilt together, cause a small click. Spinning the double-bladed katana is his hand, Blaire made one step toward Nazareno. "I've made a few upgrades to Paradox's technology, if you can't already tell. Now, let's finish our little rivalry, once and for all."Nazareno nodded before lunging forward, his katanas raised, finally ready to defeat his most powerful opponent.

OOC:I've been glancing over the wiki. Two things:One: I've seen quotes on some character pages. I'd like to put one on Dr. Cyborg's page, but I can't think of a good quote. If someone could help me think of one, I'd appreciate it.Two: Most of my pages are abysmally behind the times. If some people could help me get them up to date, I'd appreciate it also.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

OOC: You know, recently, I've found myself starting to think of ways for a possible Dino Attack RPG Drinking game to happen.Take a shot for every time:

• Kate gets upset.
  • Shaw has to say a prayer.
  • Someone suffers a ludicrous injury and miraculously recovers in a short time span (moreso in the early RPG).
  • Trigger says something extremely offensive to the rest of the team.
  • Trigger says something against Silencia Venemosa.
  • Rex shows signs of remorse over his teammates killing mutant dinosaurs.
  • Someone adopts a baby mutant dinosaur.
  • Sarah Bishop gets protective of her daughter.
  • An expy or Captain Ersatz character is introduced.
  • Carver, Hale, and Shaw end up together on account of their similar first names.
  • Heavy makes a remark about sandwhiches.
  • Pierce says something hateful about Medic.
  • A member of the Second Headquarters squad is suddenly killed.
  • Snake does something immoral that everyone hates him for.
  • Plastic Serpent gets beaten up by Snake.
  • French Fries does something stupid.
  • Rotor does something that people initially think causes him to cross his moral event horizon (his court martial and torture-interrogation, for example).
  • A realist agent appears on-screen and does something evil.
  • A friendly character is introduced.
  • Demoman gets drunk and does something funny.
  • Andrea Jackson Orange hallucinates about her Sugar Bowl world.
  • Baldrick does something hilariously stupid.
  • George is subjected to an unfair court martial.
  • Humorous conversations happen in the comm chatter.
  • Firecracker blows something up.

Here's a long list. Feel free to add to it if you guys like.IC: As instructed by Copper, Pierce sat down at the radio, remembering a bit of his last time using one on Adventurers' Island, he fiddled around with the knobs while speaking into the microphone."This is Doctor Alan Pierce, calling from our relocated hospital. We are missing three of our staff, Doctors Crusher, Shaw, and Carver. Has anyone seen any of them? Over."OOC: I figured they were gone long enough that Pierce would understandably be concerned.

Edited by Atton Rand

OOC: Okay, so I'm all moved in for now, and it looks as though I might be available over the weekend, as my workload doesn't begin in full force until next Wednesday... then we'll talk about how busy I am.

We need a new featured article. Seriously. That thing is over two years old.PeabodySam also should make another video for the final battle when we are done here.
Over two years old? April 14, 2012 was only four months ago! Given that Zachary Virchaus celebrated over a year of being the Featured Article, it wouldn't hurt to give Dust a bit of time to bask in his newfound glory, eh? Though, are there any nominations for featured article?As for another video when this is over... we'll see. I have ways of celebrating Dino Attack RPG's legacy.
OoC:I was hoping to save this until completion but considering the incredible focus on the subject I thought it would be best to post it now to spite it's unfinished state.Considering the importance of the top floors of the outpost I realized that a legitimate representation was needed. PeabodySam's representation of the headquarters was fun but it is not helpful as an actually map. It included tiny floors, no stairs, and one bedroom. An actuall canon and scale model has proved to be necessary so I have taken it upon myself to build the 12th, 13th and the roof in LDD.I have extended the size and shape of the central tower. Considering the size of each floor I have added hallways and a wing to the main tower. Well the main square from PeabodySam's version will remain I created a U to surround it that will contain the elite agent's bedrooms.That's right, I'm making sixteen bedrooms as opposed to PeabodySam's one. The 12th and 13th floor will each contain eight rooms holding one or two elite agents (Roomates!). Each room will be connected by a hallway and a set of stairs will be on each end of the U. The 12th floor will have the bedrooms of the founding members and their offices will be on the 13thThe central tower will contain the main focus of the floor. The 12th floor will have a large lavatory including showers, sinks, and toilets. Each floor will also have a small lounge and storage.The 13th floor will showcase the teleportation room in great detail. The central tower will also contain a third staircase and an elevator. Currently the ceiling is intact but it will eventually have the hole that was blown to access the teleporter. I will create the opening once the model is finished but in till then the 13th floor will be without damage.Roof access will be available from all three stairwells and the elevator. My version will be large enough to have a full-sized helipad for a T-1 as well as a smaller one for a smaller craft. It might also contain artillery with walkways.Without further a due this is the model as it is. The 13th floor is about half finished but it should be adequate to convoy my vision and provide a canon map of the area.BZPower Gallery
Excellent work, that guy! Just to be clear, the reason behind my Dino Attack Headquarters's lack of internal detail is because the main focus on the project was on the exterior of the building, and the interior was added admittedly as an afterthought after I noticed just how empty it looked. Despite the incredibly large exterior of the building, it was not large enough for an entire Minifig-scale representation of Dino Attack Headquarters's interior, but I wasn't daring to increase the scale even further.I see you're only constructing two floors and a roof at this increased scale. Good thinking; my version of the building, in its full thirteen-floor glory, is a huge strain on LEGO Digital Designer's capabilities. To rebuild the entire headquarters at this scale would certainly crash the program! And, since you're only focusing on a small area, that allows you to work in even greater detail.Although, if I may, I notice that Laxus has a green head in these screenshots... the actual head color for Laxus is teal.
Two: Most of my pages are abysmally behind the times. If some people could help me get them up to date, I'd appreciate it also.
Problem is, most of all pages are abysmally behind the times. I do my best to keep my own pages updated, and even then I struggle to do so (for proof, see Talia Kaahs), so I doubt it's currently within my abilities to worry about keeping others' pages up to date as well as my own!That being said, as Dino Attack RPG Wiki is a collaborative project, no one should be afraid to edit someone else's page.IC: After Dr. Cyborg dispatched the Mutant Lizards, Rex overheard Specs whispering to Digger while rubbing his forehead: "To be honest, I'll be glad once this war is over to return to a normal life. At heart, after all, I am only a scientist. Hopefully, once the war ends, I'll be able to conduct even greater studies of the remaining Mutant Dinos rather than having to worry about the entire team resting on my shoulders.""We do have an impressive team," murmured Shadow, as he glanced out at the battlefield."They do me proud," nodded Specs. "I was hoping to reduce the casualties of this battle and increase their chances of survival, which is why I ordered the rookies and suggested that the standards evacuate immediately. Instead, they have shown only the greatest bravery and dedication to our cause. It may be a foolish choice, and it may be the last decision they ever make... but I cannot help but feel proud of them."Clearing his throat, Specs raised his voice to a more audible level as he announced that, due to his technological engineering background, he would assist the other elite agents in helping to design the Einstein Device in any way that he could. However, Shadow, Viper, and Digger (who, although he was a paleontologist, was not a technician and enjoyed the thrill and excitement of battle) would assist other elite agents such as Rotor in defending Dino Attack Headquarters.Rex sighed. "I'm neither a scientist nor a technician," he declared, "and so I am of no use to anyone here if I'm sitting here wasting my time while the rest of you are working on the Einstein Device. With all due respect, I believe it would be best if I rejoined the battlefield. We need every hand we can get to destroy those abominations."The other Dino Attack agents traded glances. Many of them were put off by Rex's sudden change in character, and it worried them to see a respected elite agent in this state. Then, Dr. Cyborg stepped forward, with a concerned expression on the organic half of his face. His robotic eye scanned Rex's body, and Dr. Cyborg frowned. "Rex," he murmured, "there's a dangerous level of Maelstrom energy in your body. It's... not enough to infect you or anything, but it's potentially lethal to your system."Digger coughed, a little nervously. Specs took notice and narrowed his eyes, while others raised their eyebrows in surprise at Dr. Cyborg's revelation. "I don't believe that this is the work of Attila Hunstman?" he inquired.Rex shook his head as he clenched his teeth. "No, it's not. For once, that cowardly traitor did not have a hand in this. You know whose fault this is? This is the fault of that armored abomination who is now leading an army of monsters to kill us all. And where has this foolish experiment of his gotten him? Possessed by the MegaBloking Darkitect! It's his fault, and he's going to pay for it!""Why didn't you tell anyone?" Dr. Cyborg raised an eyebrow. "I fear it might be too late for even me to extract it. Maybe with Zachary's help..."Zachary looked down at the bandages on his stomach. His battle against Willa the Witch had weakened him, and he did not know if he could extract the Maelstrom energy from Rex's body. Still, now that Dr. Cyborg had pinpointed its source, he could feel its presence."I don't need your help," snorted Rex. "That's all everyone ever wants to do - help someone because they pity them. Well, I don't need anyone's pity right now! Pity is not going to slay every last one of those Mutant Dinos! Get back to work and focus on that Einstein Device!""Rex," frowned Zachary, in an attempt to rationalize Rex's behavior, "this isn't you talking. The Darkitect is trying to stir your irrational emotions-""Listen to me, Rex!" insisted Dr. Cyborg. "This is dangerous! If we cannot get that Maelstrom out of your body, then you... then you might die!""Then so be it!" snapped Rex. "Let me die!"Rex began to wheel himself towards the exit of the lab, but Greybeard stepped in the way and blocked his path. "Belay that!" barked the old pirate. "Yer stayin' here!" Although his tone was harsh, Greybeard masked empathy towards Rex. T' be young an' think yer life be over wi' th' death o' yer dearly belov'd, thought Greybeard. It feels like only yesterday.OOC: Don't take Rex's harshness too personally, anyone. He's just been really on the edge (perhaps even more so than *le gasp!* Sarah Bishop!) ever since the death of Amanda, and as I thought about a Maelstrom-Infected Brick's influence on Digger, I realized that the Maelstrom energy in his body probably isn't helping the situation for Rex.Don't worry, you won't have to endure this darker version of Rex's personality for much longer. The end is coming!

IC: "Looks like we're headin' back in the field then," Rotor said. "No problem boys. I'll take anyone who can still walk and shoot straight. Cabin, you coming with me?"Cabin nodded. "I'll fly with you."Rotor smiled. "You know what you're getting into.""Yes," replied Cabin. "The same thing we've been doing for months. I kept your back on Adventurers' Island, you think I'm going to ditch you now?"Rotor put his arms around her shoulders. Quickly they put their arms around each other and pulled themselves tightly, their lips interlocking in a powerful kiss.She soon pulled herself away, though. "We got a job to do," she said."Indeed we do," replied Rotor."I'll go with you," Mac said from nearby."Same here," replied Lance. "You're going to need a gunner out there.""Very good," replied Rotor. "Specs, I just need you to tell us what to do and we'll get the job done for you!"OOC: I might be starting to see one or two ways for Snake coming back against his will.EDIT: I recently came up with a long list of new ship names. PeabodySam took them off the wiki but I thought you guys might enjoy hearing some of these bizarre pairings:

• Sarena Bishello (Sarah Bishop/Athena Fabello)
  • Kance Wilshop (Kate Bishop/Lance Williams)
  • Windertz (Windows/Hertz)
  • Fireman (Firecracker/Demoman)
  • Elizaxle (Elizabeth/Axle)
  • Elizabert Winard (Elizabeth Winsor/Robert Maynard)
  • Macabin (Mac/Cabin)
  • Shaver (Shaw/Carver)
  • Firisee (Firecracker/Pharisee)
  • Fyro (Firecracker/Pyro)
  • Frex (French Fries/Rex)
  • Rotown (Rotor/George Brown)
  • Ronny (Rotor/Jenny)
  • Dr. Stralomon (Strangebrick/Solomon)
  • Vinyabin (Vinyaya/Cabin)
  • Snarpent (Snake/Plastic Serpent)
  • Amello (Amanda/Minerva Fabello)
  • Shale (Shaw/Hale)
  • Weirce (Wade/Pierce)
  • Ogster (Ogel/The Brickster)
  • Duditecht (Dude/The Darkitecht)
  • Einshop (Sarah Bishop/Frank Einstein)
  • Relexander (Rex/Dr. Ronald Alexander)
  • Blond Eyes (Clint "Blondie" Wayne/Angel Eyes)
  • Vinyayne (Vinyaya/Clint Wayne)
  • Corver (Copper/Carver)
  • Crupper (Crusher/Copper)
  • Piale (Pierce/Hale)
  • Martade (Martinet/Wade)
  • Dukitecht (Duke/The Darkitecht)
  • Dunna (Duke/Zenna)
  • Duoe (Duke/Joe Harry)
  • Luzweirce (Luzweit/Pierce)
  • Luzaw (Luzweit/Shaw)
  • Vinyangel Eyes (Vinyaya/Angel Eyes)
  • Nazarangel Eyes (Nazareeno/Angel Eyes)
  • Nazarayne (Nazareeno/Clint Wayne)
  • Dunnie (Dude/Donnie)
  • Donnitecht (Donnie/The Darkitecht)
  • Baltooth (Baldrick/Bluetooth)
  • Frendrick (French Fries/Baldrick)
  • Waltitecht (Walter/The Darkitecht)
  • Balditecht (Baldrick/The Darkitecht)

Edited by Atton Rand

OOC: Alright folks. I'm away for the weekend (and am not coming back on Sunday, like usual) but since things are nearing the end, I'm going to get at least this post in.IC:Minerva entered the lobby of her old apartment. It looked the same as it did when the Dino Attack first began. Overturned chairs, gaping holes in the walls, and ruble everywhere. She slowly walked through, her Sonic Screamer raised. Oswald was hiding somewhere. He was here, waiting and watching for her.An angry yell echoed through the lobby as Oswald Fabello jumped from behind the front desk, his knife raised. Minerva quickly stepped out of the way as Oswald dug his knife into the floor. Standing up and pocketing the knife, Oswald pulled a small hand gun from his Dino Attack uniform.Minerva flinched and ran out into the hallway as Oswald fired several bullets in her direction. She launched her own sonic attacks in his direction, but once again, he ignored the pain. What does he hope to achieve by killing me if he thinks we're all going to die anyway. Oswald was clearly unable to rationally think anymore.Minerva ducked into a room as more bullets whizzed past her head. She slowed her breathing and waited for Oswald to arrive. She didn't wait long. Oswald burst into the room and swung his knife at Minerva. She backed away and kicked his stomach. Oswald howled and tackled her to the ground."It's over, Minnie!" Oswald growled, the knife shaking in his hand as he pinned Minerva to the ground. "We're all going to die anyway, might as well just accept it."Minerva felt the same pit of boiling anger rise in her again. "Don't you-" Minerva threw her brother off of her. "-ever call me-" Minerva punched Oswald square in the nose before wrapping his head into her arms. "-that znapping name again!" Minerva punched him hard in the stomach before throwing him against a wall.Oswald went through sheetrock and fell into the next room. Picking up her Sonic Screamer, Minerva stepping into the next room, only to get punched in the cheek by Oswald. Oswald grabbed the collar of her Dino Attack uniform and slammed her against a wall. He then gripped Minerva's forehead and slammed it against the wall multiple times.Disorientated, Minerva suddenly found herself in a flashback. A small, dark-haired toddler was wrestling with her much older, blonde-haired brother. They were rolling on the floor, laughing as they tried to overtake one another. In the background was a blonde-haired woman, who was making sure nobody got hurt. She was smiling and laughing as she watched her children play.Snapping back to reality, Minerva punched Oswald in the chest, sending him stumbling back. They were fighting, but unlike when they were both children, Athena Fabello was dead and Oswald was trying to kill Minerva. Minerva picked up her Sonic Screamer and blasted Oswald again before retreating out of the room to the stairwell.Oswald's angry screams echoed throughout the entire building as Minerva shuffled past rubble and other debris as she reached the second floor; the floor where Oswald and Minerva had lived. Minerva could hear Oswald stomping up the stairs. Minerva continued to run until she found it: their apartment.Minerva ducked into their old livingspace. It was torn up and in ruins like any other building. Minerva could vaguely see an old, dusty photograph of herself, Oswald, and Tod as she passed into the kitchen. Oswald unleashed another roar, followed by the sound of three gunshots as he ran through the hallway.Minerva shuffled through old cooking materials. Her Sonic Screamer was going to knock him out, so she would have to work with something else. As she threw open cupboards that were barely on their hinges, Minerva saw a frying pan. A bit clichéd. Probably somewhat sexist, but she didn't care. She picked it up and turned to confront Oswald when she saw him standing in the kitchen his knife raised.Minerva swung the frying pan as hard as she could at Oswald. Oswald bellowed in pain as her pan collided with his knife hand, throwing the knife back into the living room. She was about to swing into his head when his other hand shot out and grabbed the frying pan and threw it away from the both of them. Oswald's fist then connected with the side of Minerva's head.Minerva fell to her knees. Her entire world was spinning from both Oswald's blows and the bloodless from cut he had made across Minerva's stomach earlier. Minerva grunted as Oswald's foot collided with her stomach. She fell to the ground, breathing heavy. Oswald flipped her over on to her back with his foot.Oswald glared at her, his eyes practically bulging out of his head. "It's over." he hissed, stomping his foot across her chest. Minerva gasped in pain again. She looked up at him again. She could see his gun clipped to his belt, just waiting to be pulled out and used on Minerva. This gave her an idea.Minerva kicked Oswald in stomach with both feet. He groaned and doubled over, allowing Minerva to kick his chin sharply with her boots. With Oswald stunned, Minerva climbed back to her feet and shoved Oswald back into the living room, She hit his chest before nailing his stomach, her free hand brushing his hip briefly.Her attacks were cut short as Oswald grabbed her hair. Screaming, Minerva felt head get pulled up to Oswald's level. Scowling darkly, Oswald then punched Minerva underneath her chin twice before punching her cheek. He then threw her against a ruined couch.Thankful for the soft landing, Minerva climbed back to her feet and faced Oswald, only to stop to cough out large globs of blood. Wiping her mouth, she raised her fists at Oswald. "No more fighting," Oswald snarled. His hand reached for his belt. "You're just going to die…" he drifted. Looking down, he saw that his gun was missing. "Where-!" he looked to Minerva. She held the gun in her hand. She pulled out the magazine and spilled the remaining bullets on the floor before throwing the gun into the kitchen."YOU!" Oswald screamed, pointing a shaking finger as his sister. "YOU LITTLE THIEF! I GUESS SOMETHINGS NEVER CHANGE, DO THEY?" Minerva was absolutely silent. She had stolen, let alone pick-pocket someone, in a long time. Unlike long before, she felt no euphoria at how easy it had been to swipe the gun. Only a sick knot in her stomach as her brother screamed at her. "I don't why I even bothered trying to save you. I should have killed you both right there. You and Mom."Minerva scowled. "Shut up about her! You don't know anything about her!" And with that, Minerva tackled her brother to the ground and continued the fight, growing more and more willing to end her brother's life.

IC: Montoya sat down next to Carrie Enderson. Pharisee's unconscious body lay in the back of the room. Montongel was semi-consciously lying on one of the beds."What happened to him?" She asked as soon as Copper was out of earshot. "He ran off and then-""He's gone," replied Montoya. "They shot him."Carrie slowly started to cry, trying to suppress her tears, but clearly unable to control them. "I can't believe it," she muttered. "He tried to use you as a hostage," Montoya said. "Isn't that right?""No," replied Carrie, a smile briefly breaking through the tears. "It was all fake. The gun was loaded with blanks."Montoya looked at her curiously. "He said he loved me," Carrie said. "I've known him for eight years and now he's gone. I used to be his secret keeper. I collected information, set up meetings for him, helped him get out of jams and I still don't regret a single moment of it."

EDIT: I recently came up with a long list of new ship names. PeabodySam took them off the wiki but I thought you guys might enjoy hearing some of these bizarre pairings:
OOC: You know, I have the feeling that these shipping names were created for the sole purpose of having a shipping name. But you need to sail a ship in order for a ship to have a name. Some of these (Balditect?) make absolutely no sense, while others (Ronny) are just... wrong... on so many levels. No one's shipping any of these (and if you are, then I'm seriously worried about you), so why are you making these names for no reason (it's like trying to come up with a name for a character you aren't going to make)? Just curious.Also, I finally beat Half-Life 2: Episode 2 today! Man, playing it on a computer without any lag sure makes one heck of a difference during the final battle. And as I was playing it, I remembered that the name "Einstein Device" was also intended to be a reference to the "Magnusson Device" from Half-Life 2: Episode 2.In other news, I also created a page for LEGO Dino Attack on TV Tropes. Still not going to add our own TV Tropes page to the site until the RPG is finished, but I figured it would be best to be prepared.IC: As Shadow discussed their methods of attack with Rotor while Specs assisted Reptile, Dr. Cyborg, Gromtin, and the others in working on the Einstein Device, Rex skulked to himself in his wheelchair. It irritated him that Dr. Cyborg was so concerned about the Maelstrom in his body that he was ignoring the hordes of Mutant Dinos, each one with Maelstrom in its body, at their doorstep. That, and the fact that Dr. Cyborg had so carelessly revealed that which Rex was trying to keep secret during Dino Attack Team's darkest hour did not improve the situation, for every now and then one of Rex's teammates would look upon him with worry, concern, or - worst of all - pity.Greybeard had no intention of letting Rex go just yet, and Rex had a feeling that Rotor would be too stubborn to recruit a wheelchair-bound individual such as himself. Crossing his arms, Rex sat back in his wheelchair and stared off into space. That was when he noticed someone familiar standing in the darkness, with a sneer plastered on his features, and the madness in his eyes showing through the shadow cast by the wide rim of his top hat.Rex seethed at the sight of him. Feeling his heart pounding, Rex pointed a finger at the figure and shouted: "This is all your fault! How dare you, wretched monster! You are out to make my life as miserable as in your power! Well, you've succeeded! I hope you're happy now, because it will be the last time you shall ever feel happy as long as I am alive!"Baron Typhonus laughed in response. "Tick, tock," he echoed. "Tick, tock.""Uh, Rex?"Rex noticed that the others were staring at him in confusion. "Who are you talking to?" Frozeen raised an eyebrow."Are you all blind?" snapped Rex. "He's right there, in the shadows! Baron Typhonus, the Darkitect himself, has come here to mock me!""There's... no one there," frowned Reptile.Dr. Cyborg looked at the shadows where Baron Typhonus stood and proceeded to scan the area with his robotic eye. "I'm not detecting any signs of any living lifeforms," he reported, "nor do I see any Maelstrom levels here. Zachary, do you feel anything?"Zachary Virchaus shook his head in response. After one last worried glance at Rex, everyone went back to what they were doing, completely ignoring Baron Typhonus as the Darkitect gloated at Rex from the shadows."I'm not mad!" insisted Rex. "He's there! The sick 4+ Figure is standing there, and he's mocking me! He's been out to get me this entire time! He revived Dr. Rex! He killed Amanda! He killed...""Belay that, Rex," muttered Greybeard. "Thar be no one, an' I be not needin' both o' me deadlights t' see that much.""But..." Rex trailed off, as he stared at Baron Typhonus. Was it possible that the Darkitect was not truly there? No, of course it wasn't! He could see Typhonus as clear as day! But... was it as clear as it seemed? Was it true? Frank Einstein's words echoed in Rex's mind:"Sometimes, he would tell me that he saw a dark figure wearing a top hat in the same room as him. Sometimes, he would make such a claim while I was in the same room and could plainly see that there was no such person."Rex's heart raced, and he clutched his chest due to the pains. But what had occurred to Rex was far worse than the physical pain. The Darkitect was there, but not actually there... rather, only in his mind. Rex was seeing things that did not truly exist, and these things were the very same things that Dr. Rex, who feel deeply into insanity after his little Maelstrom experiment, had seen.I'm becoming more and more like Dr. Rex.Rex continued to clutch his chest, but practically shivered as the cold realization washed over him. The anger and lust for revenge cleared from his mind as Rex whispered in terror: "Oh my Builder... I've finally gone mad." Edited by PeabodySam

OoC:Hum, it seems I've been working more on my level 13 moc then writing for the RPG. Well working on the design is certainly fun and addicting I had better start prioritizing. Considering I'm studding for the ACT at this very moment I won't post now but you can expect a Hertz centric and small Pharisee post in the very near future. (possibly this evening)Atton, it seems you jumped the gun with Pharisee. Not only did you already arrive back at the base but he is unconscious. I assumed you would send Montgonal and Carrie back to Antarctica but instead you sent the two critically wounded individuals down fourteen flights of stairs past numerous hazards like Mutant Lizards, debris, and a plethora of enemy henchmen. Considering they could get good care in Antarctica I found it strange that you would instead send them to the overcrowded, overworked, and chaotic base medical bay in the relatively inaccessible basementI was hopping to cover Pharisee's arrival back to the base but it seems you did it of screen without considering my plains. If you remember my last post involving the commander he was conscious and I was intending to at least spend a small amount of time covering his return. If it's not to much trouble would you be able to do a retcon and I could write that when I post my next post? Everything else would be canon (Assuming you don't want them going to Antarctica) but I'm going to want to write his conscious return.Also, after Clint Eastwood's resent fiasco at the RNC I think it would be great if Clint Wayne had a conversation with an empty chair, :DOnce I'm done studying I'll try and post something that will bring my characters up to date. I also might post some progress updates of the 13th floor.

That is all

OOC:Well, they do say the first step to curing madness is admitting that you're mad. Way to go Rex! No IC just yet, latest is Tuesday.Say, on a completely different note, I've been meaning to ask what state/country everyone lives in. Just curious if there is even the slightest chance of any of us meeting.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

EDIT: I recently came up with a long list of new ship names. PeabodySam took them off the wiki but I thought you guys might enjoy hearing some of these bizarre pairings:
OOC: You know, I have the feeling that these shipping names were created for the sole purpose of having a shipping name. But you need to sail a ship in order for a ship to have a name. Some of these (Balditect?) make absolutely no sense, while others (Ronny) are just... wrong... on so many levels. No one's shipping any of these (and if you are, then I'm seriously worried about you), so why are you making these names for no reason (it's like trying to come up with a name for a character you aren't going to make)? Just curious.
OOC: Do I actually have to launch a ship to be able to enjoy the fun of coming up with silly portmanteau names? I just thought it would be fun to try and come up with a bunch of bizarre and incredibly outrageous ship names and maybe it would get a laugh out of people. They were supposed to be incredibly bizarre, especially some of the more outrageous combinations (everyone who got paired with the Darkitecht, for example). Others were supposed to be ironic, like the fact that I made a ship name for Pierce and Medic even though they had a long-standing hatred of each other and never really reconciled before the latter's death (yes, they had one conversation, but they argued for about 30 seconds- Pierce relented, but it didn't exactly give him incentive to forgive Medic for removing a man's skeleton).
I was hopping to cover Pharisee's arrival back to the base but it seems you did it of screen without considering my plains. If you remember my last post involving the commander he was conscious and I was intending to at least spend a small amount of time covering his return. If it's not to much trouble would you be able to do a retcon and I could write that when I post my next post? Everything else would be canon (Assuming you don't want them going to Antarctica) but I'm going to want to write his conscious return.
Unfortunately, I didn't realize you had any specific plans. I was under the reasonable assumption that they were just really keen to get medical support for their wounded. Also given their primary focus I'd imagine they might not have been informed of or didn't give much thought to what had already happened, so they naturally landed on the ground and went into the building to find a doctor, finding Pierce he led them into the basement. That makes sense, right?
I think me and Brikman both live in Iowa. I'm pretty sure Atton is from somewhere in Canada.
I'm from Toronto, Ontario, Canada.Also, the instructions on what the battlefield people were to be doing were kinda vague. I'd assume it has something to do with the Dr. Rex-Thing Dinosaur-Thing Stromling!Dr. Rex/Baron Typhoonus.IC: "You can count on us," Rotor said eagerly in response to Shadow's instructions. "That son of a 4+ Dr. Rex is going down!"

OOC: Say, on a completely different note, I've been meaning to ask what state/country everyone lives in. Just curious if there is even the slightest chance of any of us meeting.
OOC: I'm in the state that's high in the middle and round on both ends.Ohio.IC: Andrew stared at Rex with concern, but managed to shift his focus for a moment back with the group hovering over the Einstein Device. Currently they were discussing the idea around how to ensure the safety of the effects of the device's detonation."Perhaps giving it so much of a range is too much of a problem," said Dr. Cyborg. "Perhaps we could narrow it down, even make it only target Dr. Rex somehow?""There's still the issue of the countless Mutant Dinos still out there," said Reptile. "They're not all going to stop when their 'leader' falls.""Well, we do have consider the effects it could have on some of our allies," Andrew added. "I mean, Zachary has Maelstrom in his system, and we still have several tamed Mutant Dinos tracked and untracked out there that've resisted the Maelstrom's influcence. And there's Pterisa's situation, as well. Who knows if she and others like her can survive if the Maelstrom is suddenly purged from their system?""Hmm... fair point," said Specs. "I'll admit, from what I've heard from the radio, we've might've taken out a majority of the Dinos they had to start with, and with Dr. Rex, Willa, and Inferno down, we could pretty swiftly cover the rest of the forces with the help of our allied organizations. It's risky, but if we can't make the device tell the difference between Maelstrom and Creative Spark essence, it might be in our best interest to just make its radius large enough to target one individual. One very large individual.""The question is though," said Hotwire, "how can we do that? One does not simply wire or program a device to affect one target. It'd have to be a part of whatever energy source we're using to stop him.""I suppose directly injecting some Maelstrom energy could make it recognize its target," said Zach, "and then we could program it like a heat-seeking missile. Only with Maelstrom, of course.""That sounds reasonable," said Andrew. "But I'm a builder, not a scientist, so what do I know? Regardless, I suppose one thing on my mind is how this bomb's going to disrupt the Maelstrom within Dr. Rex, exactly.""From what I've gotten," said Specs, "the device should counteract with the Maelstrom in a molecular/plastic level. Very complicated with a lot of chemical, electrical, and a hint of atomic reactions. It's the best we could do without any samples of Imagination.""Couldn't that Maelstrom cure formula I managed to pass on to the medical/science teams help?" said Zach."I don't know. I don't think the scientists working on it had time to integrate it with all the plans we've been making with Dr. Einstein.""Though as you mention that," said Gromtin, "I do wonder if it would work best if we could somehow get a sample of Imagination into it.""I think it would be of a great help," said Reptile. "But where do you suppose we get it from?"Gromtin patted his chest. "Dr. Einstein showed us a way," he said grimly.The conversation turned silent. Everyone knew what he meant. But no one seemed to want to speak of it further, or even think of finding a volunteer for such a solution."... Well," Andrew said at last, "Whatever we do with it, I suppose we might want to getting the device ready for modification. And I think we might want to start (Andrew pointed at one of the flashing lights on the device) with perhaps disarming this thing before it goes off prematurely?" Edited by Andrewnuva199

IC: "We did work on that," Carver remarked on hearing the mention of the Maelstrom cure. "Crusher another guy, Fuchs, managed to create a crude replication and we got it to work on Zelda."Shaw turned toward Carver in confusion. "It was on Adventurers' Island," Carver explained. "Maybe if it would help we could get Crusher up here! She could give you guys a hand."

IC:"I've done some hacking into Paradox files when I was a part of XERRD," Dr. Cyborg said. "I think it is possible to encode information into Imagination and Maelstrom. We might be able to use that to help specify which targets to affect."OOC:Andrewnuva, you mind being a little bit more specific, like say, giving me the name?This takes place in the middle of Andrewnuva's post.To answer your question, PeaSam, perhaps Rex so we won't have to give it to him posthumously?

Edited by avmatoran

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

OOC:Andrewnuva, you mind being a little bit more specific, like say, giving me the name?
OOC: Helpful tip. Drag your mouse over text sometimes to highlight it and find messages hidden with white-colored text. THey might prove insightful.

IC: "You mentioned research on the Maelstrom?" Shaw asked Carver."Yes," replied Carver. "It was a scientist named Fuchs. He's not here right now though.""You think there's any record?" Shaw asked. "He must have something, notes, files, something containing everything he found."OOC: I might as well put that research to use. I always figured Fuchs had been taken somewhere safe after the Adventurers' Island campaign so he could continue his studies (or at least publish them for other scientists to see), but generally there is usually some form of record kept for these sort of things.

OOC:

Also, after Clint Eastwood's resent fiasco at the RNC I think it would be great if Clint Wayne had a conversation with an empty chair, :D
Hmm, I think that gets a bit too close to bringing Politics into BZP. Although the moderators seem to have ignored us since March, I for one wouldn't be all that comfortable tempting fate in such a manner. And anyway, I rather doubt all of us would be able to agree on who ought to be the butt of the joke. X)
Helpful tip. Drag your mouse over text sometimes to highlight it and find messages hidden with white-colored text. THey might prove insightful.
I got the pun without having to highlight :P It does help that I visit that state frequently, I suppose.It looks like Brikman and that guy are the only ones who'd have much of a chance of meeting in the real world. I doubt PeaSam will divulge his location, though. He's probably on a space station orbiting the moon.Anyway, as for myself, I'm from Massachusetts. Technically I live in Boston, but I go to school in a town you've probably never heard of unless you're really into postmodern art.And I'm finally returning there tomorrow, so I'd best hurry up and get a post in already.IC: Kat hit the ground and rolled as a fireball sizzled through the space she had occupied less than a second before. She popped up into a kneeling position and battered the mutant lizard responsible for the incendiary assault with shots from a Sonic Screamer, retrieved from the wreck of Tracer's Vindication. Beside her, Giles whipped one of his scarves around another lizard's neck. It slipped out of the loop and charged. Giles interrupted its advancement with a sudden kick to the face. As the beast's neck jerked back, he dropped into a crouch with the scarf stretched out above his head. The unfortunate dinosaur brought its head back down onto the length of lethal knitting, and with one quick motion Giles slit its throat.Helm and Epic Winston were nearby. The latter had pulled the Fire Hammer's heavy-duty Cosmotronic Ray from the wreck, and was wielding it as a handheld weapon, despite the fact that the barrel was over six feet long and nearly a foot in diameter. With his sword in his other hand, and Helm at his back with a normal-sized Cosmotronic Ray, the two were busy incapacitating Mutant Raptors.Soon the four of them made their way back together."I'd suggest we make our way back to HQ," said Kat. "Though it's not looking so great right now, it's probably one of the safer spots around here at the moment.""I don't know about that," Giles put in. "They're looking pretty safe right now." He gestured down the street at two katana-wielding agents carving their way through dinosaurs and Fright Knights alike.OOC: ...And that would be Zelda and Solomon. I'm not sure when I'll be able to post next, but hopefully it won't be too terribly long.

-------------------------------------
bohrok_lol.jpg
-------------------------------------
Rate The Song Above You

OOC:
Also, after Clint Eastwood's resent fiasco at the RNC I think it would be great if Clint Wayne had a conversation with an empty chair, :biggrin:
Hmm, I think that gets a bit too close to bringing Politics into BZP. Although the moderators seem to have ignored us since March, I for one wouldn't be all that comfortable tempting fate in such a manner. And anyway, I rather doubt all of us would be able to agree on who ought to be the butt of the joke. X)
OOC: To be honest, much as I'd love to poke fun at something like that, I don't think there's a way I could do it using Clint Wayne, or even really any expy of Clint Eastwood's characters (i.e. a Dirty Harry expy wouldn't really work either). Remember that Clint Wayne was inspired by Eastwood's really, really early Westerns with Sergio Leone, and I don't think his characters in those would be the kind of people who would talk to an empty chair.IC: "We should get a move on," Mac said. He turned toward the door. Rotor followed, accompanied by Lance and Cabin.They worked their way up to the rooftop, one T-1 was still there, and they climbed inside, Rotor taking the pilot's seat with Cabin taking her place as his co-pilot. They started up the engines and began to take off. Flying away from the base, they kept watch for anything, any agents in action- after all, that's where they'd find the mutant dinosaurs they needed to destroy."I think I got something," Mac said from in the back of the T-1. "A couple agents below us. Looks like some of them are wielding katanas or something.""Right," replied Rotor. "Lance, open fire on the mutant dinosaurs. I'll try and get us closer!"OOC: Yes, this is the group with Zelda, Solomon, and the others.

OoC:This will wrap up my end of things and catch up Pharisee with resent events. In this case it will take place slightly before, during, and after the posts from Atton Rand and bring me up to dateiC: The smoke and fire issuing form the battlefield could be seen miles away. Even with the continual downpour the fires of a hundred wrecks and laser blasts burned brightly in the dark morning sky. A sulfuric smell reached the nostrils of Commander Pharisee and the he cringed his noise at the harsh odder of burning gasoline and dinosaur flesh.The commander could see that the tower of Dino attack headquarters was riddled with holes and crumbling concrete. The attacks from Mutants and Inferno agents had done a number on the structure and it now bore the numerous scars of war. Some of the once tan paint had chipped away to reveal the bland gray under layer and smoke from the fires below blackened the tower.Pharisee was aware of teleportation pad that had been constructed on the 13th floor of the tower. A hole had been blown in the roof so vehicles and agents could be directly lowered to the pad. The commander found it strange that well Semick had recommended vacating the tower due to its structural instability the likes of General and Rex had opted to build the device in a place that was most likely to fall.The building had suffered greatly from the attacks of Dr. Inferno and Firecracker. Dr. Rex himself was still madly wandering about the field of battle but to spite his lack of focus the damage he was causing was substantial.Pharisee instructed the pilot to position the helicopter above the opening to the teleportation pad. The commander planned to dispose of Montoya and Carrie Enderson before he entered the battle. He did not want distractions in the fight and Carrie needed to get medical attention immediately. Once he landed the helicopter on the roof the commander would rush them to the teleportation pad get them away from battle and proper care in Antarctica.“No.”Pharisee turned around in surprise as Montgonal whizzed the word threw his oxygen mask. He did not think the man would be awake let alone strong enough to speak. The agent coughed and held his respirator with feeble hands. The bandages on his chest were stained with blood and his breathing was shallow.“Don’t send me away…don’t…don’t send me to…Anatartica.” He coughed more and he shook his head as the helicopter hovered above the hole in the roof. Rain continued to fall hard and the sweat on his face was washed away.“I want to go to see a medic…medic…medic…here.” Wheezed Montgonal. “I want to go down.”Pharisee glanced over at Carrie Enderson, tears were still streaming down her face from her own gunshot wound and it was apparent she wanted to get away from the misery of violence as soon as possible.Montoya simply looked lost; his eyes were tired of the conflict and weary of the war. He wanted to get away too and Pharisee’s word had been to let him go. The commander often tried to do well on his word but he owed Montgonal. It was his fault that Montgonal was shot and although he owed Carrie, he would always put his men first.“Change course.” Ordered the commander, He ignored the pain in Carries eyes and instructed the pilot to bring the vehicle down to the front door instead of land on the roof. The pilot complied and the T-1 Typhoon spun around and descended past thirteen floors to touch down softly on the wet and bloody cement.Pharisee cleared aside some Mutant Lizards and fright knights with his handgun and splashed down on ground. The water reflected the fires burning all across the battlefield and the blaze seemed to dance at his feet with every step the commander took. Nearby Raptors made an advance behind him but the helicopter’s gunners dispatched them with their sonic screamers.Holding Carrie Enderson in his massive arms he kicked aside the broken doors and rushed through the damaged lobby. It looked like a bomb had gone off and dust and burns covered every surface. Stepping over a mutant lizard he passed the body of the dino attack team’s receptionist who was slumped over her desk surrounded by a pool of blood. Her eyes were open and showed the terror of her last moments.Followed by stretcher barriers carrying Montgonal, Pharisee descended a staircase leading to the basement. The concrete steps were cracked after the resent explosions and treacherous to navigate, smoke detectors blared in his ears and filth clouded his vision. Down the hall he heard the murmur of voices and soon he found himself in the crowded medical bay.A man in a white doctor’s coat rushed over and observed the two injured people Pharisee had brought in. He appeared quite disheveled and people behind him continuously called his name.“We don’t have much space down here.” Said the doctor, “Most of our staff is already up on 13 and we’re in the process of evacuating. I’m afraid I may not be able to tend to these patents adequately.”“Doctor Pierce I presume.” Said Pharisee as he walked past him and cleared out nearby bed of its deceased occupant. “Montgonal here insisted he go to basement for reasons I can’t fathom. They both have gunshot wounds and it’s very serious. I would prefer they go to Antartica for treatment but I respect my men’s wishes.”“But we don’t have the space!” protested Pierce. “I only have a handful of doctors down here and we each have over 20 patents we’re working on! We can’t take anymore.”Pharisee growled and rushed forword to pin Pierce to the wall. “These two had better live doctor, I don’t care how you do it but if they die, you with have to deal with me! I assure you that being on my bad side is most unwise!”Dr. Pierce nodded his head quickly and the commander released him.Pharisee whipped the filth from his trenchcoat and beckoned to the other IA agents who had followed him down. They trailed after him as he left the medical bay and ascended the steps out of the basement to the waiting helicopter. “We’re going to the roof agents. I believe we still much to do.”OoC: I was hoping to get a much needed Hertz post in but I really don’t have time now. Maybe latter today.

That is all

OOC: For the record, Pierce and the medical staff that isn't Shaw, Carver or Hale don't actually know of the whole teleport thing yet. That's why I've written a few posts emphasizing Pierce's concern over the fact that Shaw, Hale, and Carver hadn't come back yet.IC: "How long have they been gone?" Pierce asked."An hour maybe," replied Copper."What's going on?" Crusher asked as she approached the doctors."Shaw, Carver, and Hale," replied Copper. "They've been gone for a full hour now.""What?" Asked Crusher. "You sure they're not just delayed or maybe had to take care of a patient or som-""If they needed to take care of someone one of them would at least come back to tell us," replied Pierce. "Get some assistance, a stretcher, or something.""Well, what do we do, Pierce?" Asked Copper. "We can't just leave the patients already here.""He's right," replied Crusher. "But we got to find them.""We'll have to split up again," replied Pierce. "Crusher, you come with me. Copper, you and Clickitt wait here with the patients. If there's anything at all we'll fine a way to let you know!"Quickly, Pierce turned and left the infirmary, Crusher tailing him.

Edited by Atton Rand

OOC: I'm back home. Time to address...er...stuff.As that guy said, I am from Iowa. I live northwest of him. Far enough that our schools will never interact or something like that. I believe the closest we ever got to each other was both being at a garden at the Iowa State campus that had LEGO sculptures in it on the same day. We probably walked past each other and we never knew it.As for help with your wiki pages, avmatoran, I have been increasingly busy so you won't find help within me (most likely), though you seem to be catching up Dr. Cyborg's page rapidly. I do have a suggestion to possibly "lighten the load" though: unless he physically appears in the RPG and becomes astoundingly important in the next week or so, I recommend deleting Joseph Twoplate's page. He's such a minor background character at this point that having a page for him is sort of...pointless.EDIT: Oh, I can finally half-answer your question about who you would have play your characters in a movie, that guy. I don't about playing him, but Nazareno definitely has the voice of Liam Neeson. That's who I could hear when typing up this bit.And now: posting!IC:Nazareno swung his swords fast, knocking back and countering each of Blaire Darkling's swings. Nazareno had never encountered the former terrorist use a doubled-bladed weapon such as the one he was using now, so he was forced to adapt his style so he could hope to challenge Blaire.Blaire was easily the most accomplished and skilled opponent that Nazareno had ever faced. Darkling worked around his larger build. His athleticism didn't match Nazareno's, but he made up for it in surprising speed and brute strength. Blaire was focusing on defend himself while Nazareno launched attack after attack."Just like old times, eh, Nazareno?" Blaire mocked. He spun his weapon in front of him fast enough to turn it into a dark circle with a thin purple line running through the center. It scraped the ground occasionally, showering the two combatants in orange sparks."Except that, in the end, you're not escaping," Nazareno said coldly. With that, he sent both his swords forward in an upward arc into Blaire's spinning weapon. Both men jerked as Nazareno held the blades' spinning with his own. He could practically see the old spark of amusement in Blaire's eyes through his reflective sunglasses as he smirked. I suppose Paradox makes these blades stronger than a standard blade."Believe whatever you wish, Nazareno," Blaire boasted. With that, Blaire disconnected his two katanas and continued the fight. Nazareno knocked away one swing to the head and another to his hips. He then launched his own rapid assault against Blaire. XERRD's leader blocked each blow with relative ease, but the furiously of the attack was forcing him to step back. As Blaire parried a blow to the stomach, Nazareno launched himself into the air over Blaire. As he landed, he swung his katana at Blaire's neck. The brute turned sharply on his boat and brought one of his swords upward. His blade held Nazareno's away from his neck about an inch."Once again," Blaire said as he swung his other katana in a sweep motion toward Nazareno. The space ninja brought his free sword down and blocked the attack. "I'm glad to see you still have that old fire, Kareem. I would hate for this battle to be easy.""The same to you, Blaire," Nazareno grunted before bringing his foot up sharply, connected with Blaire's stomach. Darkling gasped and shoved Nazareno's swords before taking a step back. Sloppy, Nazareno mused as he put his katanas in a defensive position. A kick? He reconnected his katanas and held it out in front of him, gesturing Nazareno to continue. He obliged naturally.As the fought, Nazareno made his attacks quicker and harder to dodge. He felt deep satisfaction in the brief look of frustration appear on Blaire's mouth. He couldn't let the XERRD leader win. Partly because of wanting to finally beat Darkling. Partly because of Blaire's threat he had made earlier. At least Andrew, Laxus, Zachary, Minerva, Holly, and Zelda knew that Blaire was Matthew Vherestorm. Darkling wanted to keep his past a secret and would murder anyone who knew. If Nazareno failed, more people would be killed. A pang of worry traveled through his body as he thought of Zelda. Now that he acknowledged his feelings for her, he couldn't let her fall victim to Blaire's attempt to cover up part of his crimes. Blaire Darkling would be defeated, one way or another.Their swords smashed together. Blaire was holding both of Nazareno's blades back from slicing through his shoulders. Out of the corner of his eye, Nazareno saw a Fire Hammer drive by. Blaire smirked again as if to tell he saw it too. Blaire threw Nazareno's swords back and disconnected his katanas before making a wide, sweeping arc around him. Nazareno backflipped to dodge the blow, giving Blaire enough time turn and jump on to the back of passing Fire Hammer.Nazareno swore silently and began to run after the jeep. Blaire climbed on top of the Fire Hammer's cab and swung his dark blades against the edge of roof, creating a storm of sparks. The Dino Attack agent in the Xenon Launcher was yelling to both the driver and Blaire. The Fire Hammer began to slow down, allowing Nazareno to jump on to the back."What are you two doing?!" the gunner demanded, glancing from Blaire to Nazareno."Never mind us," Nazareno commanded, making his voice powerful. "Just keep fighting. I'll deal with him." The agent shrugged and continued to shoot at nearby Mutant Dinos as Nazareno climbed on to the cab. Both he and Darkling swayed as the Fire Hammer drove over ruble and dino carcasses. Nazareno rolled his eyes. "You were always one for the theatrics."Blaire chuckled. "I want to keep the both of us on our toes. And besides, if this is so theatrical, this will keep the audience on the edge of their seats!" Breaking apart his katanas, Blaire swung his blades out to attack, only to stumble as the Fire Hammer hit a bump. Nazareno swung one golden sword outward, managing to make a small cut across Blaire's chest before he recovered. Blaire snarled and wiped away a small amount of blood before delivering another attack that Nazareno accepted with his katanas.*******************************Zelda Frodongan grinned in relief as the final Mutant T-Rex of the group that had attacked her, Solomon, Nazareno, and Blaire fell. She wiped the sweat from her brow briefly before joining Solomon in fighting the rest of the dinos. Nazareno and Blaire were both dealing the Maelstrom Dragons. She had seen the two send the mystical creatures crashing into the ground a distance away and were hopefully trekking back.She bit her lip. She didn't trust Blaire Darkling at all. He spoke of 'redeeming' himself, and that may be true, but his 'obsession', as Nazareno had put it, with the space ninja may hinder that process. The former rivals were alone. They might as well be fighting to the death to settle their grudge.She cut away a Fright Knight with ease. She was still somewhat upset with how things had went with Nazareno, but it was probably for the best, right? He was older and wiser than her. He knew a relationship wouldn't work between them. It was kind of stupid to assume he would share my feelings if I told him, Zelda reasoned. It was worth a shot, I suppose. She shrugged half-heartedly as she sliced through a Mutant Lizard's neck. She knew that being rejected wouldn't change how she felt.Zelda turned on her heel and got into a short duel with a Fright Knight. She was faster than the knight and easily plunged her sword into the knight's chest. He gasped in shock. Zelda pulled the katana out of his body and examined it as he fell. It was riddled with scratches. Nazareno had been correct. These were, for the most part, generic katanas. They would broke before long, which was why she had two daggers and a small firearm on her person in the case of that incident.She ran up the tail of a Mutant Raptor and cut up its back. Zelda stabbed one katana into its back. It collapsed instantly and several Mutant Lizard ran up to overwhelm her. Zelda lifted herself up with one hand on the katana and begun to rotate her hand rapidly. She extended her other katana and turned herself into a spinning weapon of death, cut any lizard that got too close to her. One Mutant Lizard spat a stream of fire, catching her sleeve on fire. Zelda jumped from the katana and landed hard on lizard's head, shattering its skull. She quickly patted out the flames and defeated the remaining lizards."Take that, ya' scurvy bilge rats," Zelda muttered under her breath as she pulled her other katana from the Mutant Raptor. She gasped and covered her mouth in surprise. 'Scurvy bilge rats'? Heh. I haven't talked like a pirate in long time. As she ran back to join Solomon, she briefly remembered her old dreams to follow in her deceased parents' footsteps and become a pirate. Doesn't sound extremely flattering now, being a pirate. Though... she grinned. With skills like mine, I could easily be one of the best pirates ever. A ninja pirate. Or pirate ninja. How did it go? She paused to recall some old pirate history. A pirate ninja is a pirate that dresses and uses ninja tactics, but is most definitely a pirate. A ninja pirate is a ninja that dresses as a pirate. Neither are well-liked by the Pirate community due to the 'ninja' bit. I think I'd fall under the 'pirate ninja' category. Zelda shook her head as she slammed her elbow into the side of a Inferno agents' head. None of that really matters if I die here. Focus!She quickly reunited with Solomon Koplowitz, who was defeating foes with relative ease. A T-1 Typhoon had flown over them and was helping them defeat Mutant Dinos. As they continued to fight, they suddenly joined by four Minifigs; a brown-haired woman with a Sonic Screamer, an large, bearded Agent wielding a sword and a massive Cosmotronic Ray, a Dino Attack agent with several knitted scarves around his neck, and another Dino Attack agent wearing a beanie cap had a black mustache and was holding a Cosmotronic Ray."Care we join you?" the brown haired woman asked."I don't think it will be a problem," Zelda replied, smiling."Good. The name's Kat." She pointed to the Agent, the scarf-wearing Dino Attack agent, and then mustachioed Dino Attack agent. "That's Epic Winston, Giles, and Helm."Zelda nodded to each. The big one, Epic Winston, looked like someone not be messed with. I could probably take him, though. Somehow. Giles seemed like a strange character with his scarves, but since he had lasted this long, she reasoned he could probably take care of himself. She didn't notice anything too strange about Kat or Helm, however."Pleasure to meet all of you," Solomon said curtly before turning back to the battle. "My name in Solomon Koplowitz.""And I'm Zelda Frodongan," Zelda said. She suddenly saw something change in Helm's face. His eyes widened and he stared at Zelda, surprise clearly etched in his face. Zelda, not really anxious to beat around the bush after the thing with Nazareno, cleared her throat. "Is there a problem, Helm?"OOC: Boom! Zelda finally meets the father of the man she killed as a Stromling and is a Minifig now because of said man's Creative spark/spirit! It's the confrontation no one's been waiting for that was briefly discussed more than two months ago. How will this end? I don't know, since I'm not entirely sure how Helm is going to react. So...Your move, Jackson Lake.

Edited by Brikman McStudz

IC: "What do you see down there?" Rotor asked from the cockpit."I'm counting at least five people," replied Mac. "Four DA agents, maybe, three male, one female. One agent, and one person I can't quite identify.""We're getting in low, then," replied Rotor. "Lance, give me some cover fire! Try and clear a landing space.""Righto," replied Lance eagerly. He quickly opened fire as the chopper came down. There was a small cloud of dust as the vehicle slowly touched the ground. Hastily, Lance climbed out of the gunner's seat, grabbed a rifle, and started to fire at the dinosaurs. He jumped out of the helicopter and approached the agents. One of them, a young girl with a purple streak through her hair, turned toward him."Agent Lance Williams, we were flying ov-""Lance Williams?" One of them asked. "The surfer?"Lance smiled and nodded. "That's me." He said.

OOC:Good advice. I'll do that. I had originally planned to use him more, but that kinda fizzled.That also reminds me. That guy, I never answered your question. I have to say, I have no earthly idea who to pick to play my characters in a movie. Pick who you think is best.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

That also reminds me. That guy, I never answered your question. I have to say, I have no earthly idea who to pick to play my characters in a movie. Pick who you think is best.
OOC: Well, Dr. Cyborg sounds a little like someone you might find in a James Cameron film. Arnold Shwarzennagger. Maybe Lance Henriksen (Bishop from Aliens)?

OoC:I always imagined Doc. Cyborg as someone smaller. Shwarzennagger seems just too...Shwarzennagger. Maybe Joseph Gordon-Levitt?On a related note I've been trying to cast Rex for years now. I've come up with a few possibilities-Ben Affleck: Has a lot of the same feel as Tom Cruise well a little less of a distraction.-Tom Cruise: actually my first choice but considering all the gossip and tabloids surrounding the actor he may just prove to be a distraction. He's got skill but I don't know if he would fit in well with the story and other cast members-Leonardo DiCaprio: mostly based on his role in inception.For Zachary I'm certainly leaning toward Zach HutchersonGraybeard is tricky. The obvious choice is Geoffrey Rush but I want to distance him from his inspiration. If Rush was used he would feel more like a Captain Estraz. Right now I'm looking at:-Gary Oldman-Danial Day Lewis-Christopher Plummer- He's getting old but I think he has the right feel. I can't really see him doing action howeverI'll do an iC latter, maybe with a headquarters progress update.

Edited by that guy from that show

That is all

OoC:I always imagined Doc. Cyborg as someone smaller. Shwarzennagger seems just to...Shwarzennagger. Maybe Joseph Gordon-Levitt?
OOC: Well, I'll admit, I didn't exactly imagine Doc Cyborface to be looking like the Terminator.Also, another ship that just came to me- Sharisee, Phaw, Phoomi or Noomisee. Actually not quite as far-fetched as it sounds...

iC: Hertz watched the other agent’s lips move as they brainstormed how best to fix the device. He watched Rex have an outburst and he watched Doctor Cyrbog kill some mutant lizards. He watched Naomi and Noomi treat a wounded Zachary and he watched as the faces of the technical team paled when Gromtin made a grim proposal.He had no idea what was said but he understood how dire the situation was. Every second they deliberated the closer the maelstrom came to overwhelming their forces.All he could do was watch. He had received several odd glances from other agents indicating that he should just leave. If he went to Antarctica he would get his hearing repaired and he would not have to worry about dying in the battle. It seemed like a no-brainer, many agents were probably seeking excuses to leave, but Hertz refused to run away. He had joined Dino attack team to make a contribution, even if they failed Hertz was determined to go down believing he did everything within his power to help.The think tank was relatively useless to Hertz however. Zach, Hotwire, Reptile, Andrew, Shannon, Specs and Doctor Cyborg continued to make conversation on how best to fix the device but he was deaf to all ideas that flowed among them. From what Hertz could determine, the team was having difficulty isolating the enemy maelstrom forces from Rex and Zachary. When the Einstein devise was activated it would put the Dino team’s allies at risk.Hertz took this opportunity to ask a question. It was probably an awkward place to say it but considering he had no understanding of the current subject he really could not wait until it was his turn. In what he hoped was a normal speaking voice he issued his query. “HOW DOES THE EINSTEIN DEVICE WORK? IS IT SOME FORM OF WAVE EMITTER OR DOES IT UNLEASH A CHARGE? IF THE TECH IS BASED ON SOUND OR ELECTROMAGNETIC WAVES I MIGHT BE ABLE TO ISOLATE IT’S RANGE TO SOMETHING ONLY IN A MUTANT’S HEARING RANGE.”The assembled agents cringed in response to Hertz’s unintentional volume. “How do you expect to do that?” asked Reptile. “You can’t tone the frequency of the device if you can’t hear. Wait, why am I saying this to you?”Hertz looked at Reptile with dismay. He tapped his ears and shrugged. “THE HEARING RANGE OF A REPTILE IS LOWER THEN A MINIFIG. THEY CAN HEAR NOISES AT A MUCH LOWER LEVEL THEN WE CAN. A LIZARD FOR EXAMPLE CAN HERE A SOUND WITH A REGISTRY OF 34HZ. MINIGIGS CAN’T HEAR ANYTHING BELOW 20.”“I appreciate the effort.” Said Shannon, more to the group then to Hertz. “But the Einstein device does not function on sound waves. It unleashes an electromagnetic pulse. I’m afraid it working on sound waves would be far too convenient.”Shannon was having a hard time seeing Hertz again. In a way he had saved her life when he asked her to leave the communication room. If he had allowed her to stay behind she too might have lost her hearing in the blast, or worse. She owed him her life and she felt a degree of survivor’s guilt.Doctor Cyborg was able to relay the information to Hertz and he nodded his head.“E.M. RADIATON STILL EXHIBITS WAVE-LIKE BEHAVIOR.” Responded Hertz. “I MIGHT BE ABLE TO CALIBRATE IT SO IT WON’T HARM US. I CAN’T HEAR BUT I KNOW WHAT LEVEL WE WOULD NEED.”Specs was not amused. He motioned that Cyborg projected his words on the wall and he dictated his response. “No offence to your skill Hertz but you’re the only one here who knows the subtleties of this kind of stuff. If you can’t set the EM radiation correctly we’re have no way to know if you’re wrong. I’m afraid I don’t trust the Einstein device being calibrated by a deaf man.”Hertz frowned. The founding member was probably right.OoC:Darn, I once again ran out of time. I was hoping to get some Naomi and Pharisee in but that might need to wait. I’ll be more able to write long posts after the ACT.

That is all

IC:Minerva slammed Oswald's head into the ground hard. She pushed his chin back with one hand and punched him repeatedly in the chest with the other hand. Oswald snarled and desperately waved his hands at Minerva, trying to grab her. He finally found her arm. With a sharp twist, Minerva ended up on the floor, wincing in pain. Oswald rose to his feet. He had found his knife.She acted quickly. Her foot shot upward into Oswald's chest, knocking the wind out of him. Rising to her knees, Minerva knocked the knife out of hands and shoved his chest back to the floor and punched him hard in the face. "What's wrong with you?!" she barked, her voice shaking.Oswald chuckled coldly, his eyes never leaving hers. Minerva yelled in anger and slammed his head repeatedly against the ground. Oswald continued to laugh. "You've become just like Mom," Oswald whispered. "An evil, stupid bi-""SHUT UP!" Minerva screamed, breaking Oswald's nose with one, swift punch. "You think you can compare my actions to her's? I think you have become the very person you hate. No. Mom killing Tod was an accident. You've become even worse than Mom."Oswald bellowed multiple profanities before using his strength to throw Minerva off of him. They both climbed to their feet as Oswald swung a punch into Minerva's cheek as hard as he could. She stumbled and slammed her back against a wall. Flipping her hair out of her face, Minerva caught Oswald as he charging at her and grabbed his Dino Attack uniform. She turned and threw him against a wall, shattering it as stumbled through.Minerva ran up to the hole in the wall to continue her attack. Oswald suddenly shot out of the hole and grabbed her throat. Minerva yelped before grabbing Oswald's as well. They glared at each with pure hatred, but while Oswald's was real, Minerva's was still uncertain if she truly despised him."Suddenly she's the good guy now that she's dead?" Oswald hissed as Minerva's squeezed his throat. "After all she's done to us? What she did to Tod?""I talked to her, Oz," Minerva choked, her brother tightening his grip. "She was hiding behind any memories. Wasn't pretending that everything was okay. She knew what she did. To all of us."Oswald's eyes widened. Minerva could feel his grip slacken slightly. "She..." he muttered. "Mom?" Minerva managed a short nod. "What did she say?!" he demanded, shaking her violently."She was sorry!" Minerva gasped. "She regretted everything she did to us. She was sorry for everything." Thinking about it Athena Fabello's last moments cause a lump to form in Minerva's throat and her eyes started to become wet. "She...she wished she hadn't given up." Oswald stared, trying to comprehend what Minerva was saying. She remembered Athena's last request. "Mom still loved you, Oz. S-s-she wanted you to know that. Even after what you did to her...she still loved you..."An ugly look appeared on Oswald's blue face. "Does she think that just because she loves me I will forgive her?! Guess what, Minnie? We hardly went a day when she was living with us after Dad's death where she didn't make a note about how much she loved us. And as foolish as you are, you probably didn't forgive her, didn't you?!"Minerva stared. She was half-tempted to lie to save herself from a verbal lashing. It was always easier that way in dealing with Oswald. Instead, her features hardened. "I did forgive her. For everything." Minerva was met with a hard smack to the face that sent her staggering into a chair that she flipped over. Stunned and blinded by her hair, she was forced to listen as Oswald yelled."THEN YOU ARE WEAK!" he bellowed. Minerva shook the hair and stars out of her eyes and slid out of the tipped over chair. "You think just because you can get into a few fights and swipe a box of spaghetti from a store shelf makes you stronger than me! You could never have made it this far without me! Instead of telling her off while she could actually listen, you forgave her. This is why you have been weak, are weak, and always will be weak!" Minerva was back on her feet, only to get smacked again by Oswald. "Welcome to the real world, hon!" Oswald prepared to smack her again when Minerva caught his arm and twisted it sharply."I think you're the one who's weak," Minerva snarled, moving her face close to Oswald's. His face was scrunched in pain, but his hateful glare never wavered. "I know what you did for me, Oz. You gave up everything to take care of me. You could dumped me off at Aunt Ginny's or even at some home, but you kept me. You...you were the closest thing I had to a parent. The closest father figure I had." Minerva voice shook near the end of her sentence as Oswald's eyes widened. She had never acknowledged him as any more than a brother, but she knew she truly saw him as a second father as well. "Do you know how it felt to see you strapped to that chair on Adventurers' Island? Not only were you alive, but you had joined an organization bent on killing us all. Do you know how it felt when Carolyne Provencal told me that you joined XERRD because they convinced you I was the cause of all your problems and you believed it? Do you know how I felt when I watched my smarter, stronger older brother who basically raised suddenly shoot my mother?"You think I think I'm stronger than you because I was a thief and got into fights?" Minerva laughed bitterly. "Look at yourself, Oswald. You're broken. You've lost your faith in everything and you think killing me will compensate? You've given up, just like Mom. You are weak. I never had a clue that I'd become so much stronger than you. Ever since this war started, I've needed you less and less everyday. I haven't given up and I won't. When this war is over, I'm going to make things better for myself. Without you." Minerva threw him against the wall. Oswald grunted in pain, but didn't make a move."I forgave her," Minerva hissed. "That doesn't change what she's done to me. To us. I may have forgiven her, but I'll never forget what she did to us. There no point in it anymore. I've made peace with her. My ability to let the past go is also why I'm stronger than you."Oswald glared for several silent seconds, trying to figure out an adequate response to Minerva's speech. His lips curled into a hideous frown. There was wild, feral look in his eyes. "You think you can lecture me how you're better than me after all this? You took everything from me!" Oswald charged at Minerva and tackled her to the ground and punched her face multiple times. Minerva kneed Oswald hard in the stomach and threw him off of her. She got up to her knees before Oswald socked her in the face again. She managed to return the punch before she collapsed in exhaustion.She lifted her head and blew the hair out from in front of her face. Oswald was crawling toward him, his teeth bared. Minerva slowly crawled toward him to confront him. As they collided, they lifted each other up long enough to each deliver a punch. As Oswald fell back, Minerva fell on top of him. Lifting herself, she then slammed a fist into Oswald's chest, causing him to gasp. He responded with a backhanded slap to Minerva's face, jerking her head to the right. As she turned to face him again, she saw something flash to her on the ground. She blinked once as an idea formed in her head."I don't want to kill you, Oswald," Minerva whispered coldly, lashing her hand out at Oswald's throat to pin him to the ground. He bellowed in rage and hit Minerva several more times. She ignored the pain, keeping her eyes trained on Oswald. "I can hardly stand to look at you, but I never wanted to kill you. You were brother. My father. But..." Minerva slammed Oswald's head on the floor. "I've been thinking about it. If I just knock you out and arrest you, you'll just be detained until this battle is over. In the end, I thought you would simply just go to jail. Seeing you know. Seeing what you've become...I know they wouldn't take you to a jail. They would take you to an asylum. A mental institution. Perhaps even Napoleon XIV. You would live the rest of your life in an institution like Mom was supposed to." Oswald's eyes widened in horror as he registered each of Minerva's words. Minerva reached her right hand to the side as she kept one hand on Oswald's throat."I-I know the irony would destroy you. Being locked in the very same place Mom was. The person you hated most. You want nothing to do with me. Y-y-y-you have nothing left to live for. You believe there is nothing left for you. So..." Minerva felt her hand wrap around the object she saw. She had to do it. She couldn't back down. She needed to do it. For Oswald's sake. She-Oswald gasped in surprise. His knife was planted firmly in his chest, just below his heart. Minerva's right hand was wrapped tightly around the hilt of the weapon. She stared from the weapon she despised to Oswald, whose face was deathly white. "It's...for the best, Oz," Minerva whispered, not willing to believe what she just did. "Thank you...for everything. I'm sorry I made it so hard. I love you, Oswald. You were the greatest friend I ever had." She slowly removed her hand from the knife, but left it in his chest. Oswald scowled and pulled the knife from his chest. He then swung it at Minerva's face. She flinched as she jerked her head away. The knife had run across the left side of her cheek. She felt blood began to seep out of the wound.Oswald groaned and dropped the knife. His Dino Attack uniform began to turn dark red. He lifted his head briefly. He looked from his fatal wound to his sister, whose lip was trembling. All the pain and hatred seemed to fade away from his eyes. The only thing that remained was blissful relief. "T-thank you..." he managed to stammer. He looked at Minerva another thirty seconds before his head fell back and he became still.Minerva rose shakily to her feet and stared at Oswald Fabello's body. He was gone. He was dead. Her entire family was dead. Isaac, Tod, Athena, and now Oswald. All of them were dead. Minerva was the only one left. She had survived her confrontation with Oswald, but she had lost so much in the progress. She couldn't even make herself cry at this point. She simply stared at her brother, never feeling more alone in her entire life.