Demon Makuta

Onewa7

"Spoiler: one is gold, one is orange, one is a Makuta, and one is a mecha."So, the Makuta MOC is this one. The Demon Makuta. King of a demon army in a volcanic land long, loooong ago, in the shadows, when the universe was still a WIP, when Matorans didn't exist yet.This land will later be named Karzahni, by the way.000_0005.jpgClick on the pic for gallery.He's got a whip for disobedient demons. And yes I managed to put the Fire Throwbot visor on the Kraahkan. Thoughts?

Onewa7, Encountering Protodermis! I accept PBZP requests! If you want one, PM me the details...

PBZPs in the Archives: A B C C F H K L N P P S T
New Forums PBZPs: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T T U V W X Y Z

If a letter is already taken, I can always do a PZBP, I'll just add another to the list. Blue= done, Red= taken and in progress,

Green= coming soon.
------------
Also check My Bshelf

My comedy: Bionicle Adventures. Part 1 in the Archives. Part 2 here. I accept guest stars requests. Chapter 12 is up!

Very nice, colours are great and fitting for a Makuta. The Hero Factory pieces look good here, especially those black pieces with markings from the fire villains on his legs. The mask is very nice and I like the quaza spikes there. My only minor complaint would be the Toa feet on his weapons (speaking of which that chain is awesome) that don't seem to really add anything to the MOC. 9/10

517px-Clone_Wars_-_Season_5_Trailer_2_-_

Oh my, that throwbot visor makes for a creepy face…I like the MOC in general, but I'd remove the Mata Feet from the hands, they stick out a bit too much. I'm also generally not a fan of the fire/lightning HF plates, but I think it works here.Good work :)

Thanks guys. I knew those mata feet were sticking out but I wasn't sure about what to use instead. About the touch of keetorange that Zakaro pointed out: I added it because there was already some on the Malum claws and a very few on the fire shells, and thought it'd be nice as tertiary color.

Onewa7, Encountering Protodermis! I accept PBZP requests! If you want one, PM me the details...

If a letter is already taken, I can always do a PZBP, I'll just add another to the list. Blue= done, Red= taken and in progress,

Green= coming soon.
------------
Also check My Bshelf

My comedy: Bionicle Adventures. Part 1 in the Archives. Part 2 here. I accept guest stars requests. Chapter 12 is up!

You took great elements from Slizers, Bionicle and Hero Factory and synthesized them quite nicely. That's very cool. :3Normally I'd harp on the overuse of blocky, stock HF parts, but I think the printed magma parts look very nice here, and the larger red pieces help complete the look, so it turns out alright.The "feather" pieces used on the mask don't really look that good. I can tell they're supposed to be horns, but they wind up looking more like rabbit ears. I see you have some red teeth pieces used on the legs. I think that piece would look much better in place of the feathers.Also, what did you use for the cape? Is that an official lego cape or a non-lego piece of fabric? Either way, if you could try to connect it closer to the neck, it would look a lot better (Seems like you have a lot of slack, so it should be long enough to connect by the neck).

cholslegofursig.png

Latest MOC:

Ol' Dusty

Hmm, yeah, those horns aren't the best of the MOC. I used a non-Lego piece of fabric for the cape indeed. I'll keep in mind what you said next time I use it, because actually this MOC is back to the pile. Thanks anyway!

Green= coming soon.
------------
Also check My Bshelf