Comedy Discussion and Planning Topic

MT Zehvor

Question: when a comedy is reviewed a second time (say for new chapters), and the score is different than the previous time, how is the rating on the first page adjusted? Just set to the second score?For example, The Bionicle Entrepreneur got 85% on its first review, but that was used for screening so it didn't count. On its second review, it got 83%. If it was reviewed a third time for new chapters, and say got 82%, would that be the new score for the comedy? Or would you average the two and make it 82.5%?

nban.jpg

Credit to Zeddy! ------------------- Click the banner above!

And please also enjoy my other fine comedies:

The Bionicle Entrepreneur - Nuva Join the Navy - Toy Wars - A Comedy of Comics

None of the scores will be replaced- it'll simply be added onto the list, as it could be a different reviewer (with different opinions on what makes a good comedy), or the score could show you've improved/declined if it's the same reviewer.-ibrow

Thanks Fishers! I don't mean to hog the CCC, so feel free to shove this down the list if someone else requests, but since Fishers finished my previous request and no others are outstanding, here is new request:Toy WarsAuthor: Toarobot18Status of your comedy: In ProgressChapters to be reviewed: 1 - 4 5Author's Note: this comedy is based in the "real world" except with enchanted living toys. The main toys are Bionicle sets, but the sets are not assumed to have the same personalities as their Bionicle story-line partners. (In fact, there are even duplicate sets and M.O.Cs.)

Edited by Toarobot18

nban.jpg

Thanks Fishers! I don't mean to hog the CCC, so feel free to shove this down the list if someone else requests, but since Fishers finished my previous request and no others are outstanding, here is new request:Toy WarsAuthor: Toarobot18Status of your comedy: In ProgressChapters to be reviewed: 1-4Author's Note: this comedy is based in the "real world" except with enchanted living toys. The main toys are Bionicle sets, but the sets are not assumed to have the same personalities as their Bionicle story-line partners. (In fact, there are even duplicate sets and M.O.Cs.)
Rarity, this one is yours.-ibrow

Rarity, if you haven't already started your review, I edited my post to read chapters "1 - 5" instead of "1 - 4," since I just posted another chapter. If you could review the new one as well, I'd appreciate that. Sorry for the inconvenience.

nban.jpg

Rarity, if you haven't already started your review, I edited my post to read chapters "1 - 5" instead of "1 - 4," since I just posted another chapter. If you could review the new one as well, I'd appreciate that. Sorry for the inconvenience.
One... MORE??? I JUST FINISHED YOUR FOUR!jk :P I didn't even know I was supposed to review it. I'll get to it. :P

The Three Matoran and HakannAuthor: The Smoke MonsterStatus of your Comedy: Finished.
I'll try and get this one done for you by tomorrow evening. If I can't, you'll be notified within this topic.To the critics: We might be moving to our own topic soon, but if we do, please let me take fifteen minutes to get three posts in first. =P That way all the information will be stored nice and neatly. However, I'm hoping to have some banners done so it looks better to that end, so it might end up waiting until after next week when I return.-ibrow

To be honest, I'm not sure. I think the original pan was to host unofficial competitions and the likeand also include major crossover comedies, but it seems to have partially collapsed. It doesn't help that one of the four leader guys (Maniac) has vanished as well.-ibrow