Gali Nuva Banner

Reznas

Well, it's been like 1-2 hours since my last artwork. But I was bored, so I made yet another banner. I think I'll do all of the Toa Mata and Toa Nuva. But, back on topic, here it is:water_banner.png I think I did better on this one than my previous banner. As you can see, Gali is fairly visible in this banner. If you want to use it, credit isn't necessary, but appreciated.Comments and Constructive Criticism are appreciated as well. :)-Rez

It's great that Gali is really visible but there's a bit of unnecessary black on the word water. It's a great improvement!

Thanks! And as for the black, I find it to be a nice addition to the text. You see, the original text was a dark blue and if I didn't have any black behind it, it would blend in with the background. Thanks again for the feedback! :)-Rez

dang that is good. I will say when i look at it i get a dark feeling from it with the color of the water you chose and how the water stands out more than gali actually does. When I look at the word water on it i see a kinda of puzzle look with the way you did the letters.My only suggestion is maybe have gali stick out a little more.overall i give it a 4/5

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

dang that is good. I will say when i look at it i get a dark feeling from it with the color of the water you chose and how the water stands out more than gali actually does. When I look at the word water on it i see a kinda of puzzle look with the way you did the letters.My only suggestion is maybe have gali stick out a little more.overall i give it a 4/5

Thanks man! You think Gali should stick out more? Hmm, okay. Well, I think it looks fine, but, I can see what you mean. Thanks again for the feedback! :)-Rez

:kaukau: I've tried having a Gali Nuva banner before, although to be honest most backgrounds look awkward with her. I, for example, had a wavy protodermis background, and it just looked painfully slapped together. I would suggest something sleek and smooth to match her element and her armor. You could also narrow the banner, but that's my personal tastes talking, since I don't fully understand why all the banners are so thick around here. The thinner ones have more style, not only because they're more dynamic but because they provide less to scroll through.But that said, you've chosen a nice subject matter. 2001-2003 were good years.Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh