The Island Of Pain

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Kopraga / Parched WastesKopraga circled up above and around a couple of times before halting in midair. A malevolent grin broke across his face."Oh? So you would propose to me a deal? Tell me, what makes you think I want one?""Of course I do, but no reason to reveal that..."IC: Levacius & Elynirus / WoL Base"For Mata-Nui's sake you Brakas-head will you stop shoveling away the sand and actually fortify the place!" he shouted down. "This isn't as easy as it looks!""You know, it doesn't need to be fortified.... the sand will stop at the front." Elynirus muttered."I don't care I want the place fortified! This is just an excuse." he replied.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

-==IC: Kairan//Oasis Ruins==-Kairan sighed irritated, not exactly appreciating Myr's attitude right at that moment."Why are you focusing on digging out the walls, instead of reinforcing them?" Kairan asked, as that didn't seem as important as making sure they survived.

IC: Levacius & Elynirus / WoL BaseElynirus chuckled, not at Myr, but at Levacius. The toa of lightning was simply muttering, "Resist urge to release sand on top of him, resist urge to release sand on top of him, resist urge to release sand on top of him."IC: Kopraga / Parched WastesKopraga looked her over. "You escaped my notice. Mind you, I was fighting desert storm over there - and here, and everywhere." He wiped a few grains of sand off of his arm."I know nothing of you, just as you nothing of me. For now we keep it that way. You could prove useful, considering the ability to fly. Though in such a partnership, consider it revocable at any moment, for I will consider the same. It is better to have one of us take what we want from enemies before killing the other, no?"He wanted to insure that this newcomer knew exactly how things would work.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

-==IC: Kairan//Oasis Ruins==-Kairan chuckled as well, as he himself was resisting the urge to drop the sand as well, if only because his allies were there too."Myr. Could you kindly leave that wall alone? Otherwise, all that sand will just fall on top of you, and the others."

IC: Kopraga / Parched Wastes"There is little I want." he replied. "My claws can rip my foes to shreds, the darkness bows to my will, a mask is but a trinket to me, and the skies bow as I ascend to their top. All I want is pure power - items of pure power. Unlikely finds, yes?"OOC: EDIT TO MYRThat doesn't stop us from dropping the wall of sand on you, first of all. Second of all, it's not doing anything to help us.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

IC - Okena - Parched Wastes: "Possible," Okena said, standing up and nodding his thanks to Hexxon. "The winged one's actions certainly made it seem that way. I'm more concerned with how they located us."Brushing off some sand from his armor, he looked around, scanning the area with his scope. "Arillan attacked from Shadowtangle, or at least from a spot on its border; it's possible that he is still there. If you still wish to go after him, I suggest we head west and enter the jungle from that end; otherwise we'll run back into that shadow user. If not, then perhaps we can locate Jontan or another member of Patronage."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

OOC: Sorry 'bout that. Also, I said that the golem dissolved into the ground, but Levaicus didn't notice this, and thus I went along with it. New character it is.IC: Destian / ShadowtangleDestian had recovered quite awhile ago, and had made his way through the wastes, onto the bridge, and into the very edge of the jungle.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Arillan / ShadowtangleIt had taken a while, but Arillan had finally finished with the construction of his arrows and the bow - though he lacked the materials for a string. Unfortunate...Packing up his equipment, he made his way south, down towards Toothy Bane.IC: Kopraga / Parched Wastes"The same terms? Very good, then.""What do you suggest first?" he asked. Another test - to see what this being wanted.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: Kopraga / Parched Wastes"Perhaps," he replied. "I do not spar - however, perhaps a demonstration in true combat is in order."He hovered about. "After all, if you're dead within the first few seconds, it shows you would have been a poor ally."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: Kopraga / Parched WastesKopraga grinned. Small tendrils of shadow - so thin they might as well be black spider silk - emerged from his body, searching around the area. He found Aeoru after a quick search, and in that direction, released five needles of shadow.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

OOC: A 'few'? The island has been stated to be as big as Wales.IC: Isjir shrugged. "I wouldn't go. Ice doesn't work as well in the desert, and I'm better off in the forest. I do want to explore the island," he added, "But that just seems stupid at the moment when two of our members would not be at full capacity."What we should do," the lesterin continued decisively as he leaned forward, "Is hunt. We've had our share of rest-but I'd sure like some food. And besides," Jukar finished, "That would get us up and moving. It'll be dawn soon-more caches to find."

OOC: My bad, I had no idea of the scale of the islandIC: Saylt - Toothy Bane'I guess we could do that. I've had experience hunting during severe snowstorms, so it shouldn't be a problem. I also managed to shoot a Muaka right between the eyes as well, so who knows? We might be having Muaka for dinner tonight.' He loaded his Ice Crossbow. 'Right, let's get to it.'

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: Kopraga / Parched WastesKopraga showed a clear dislike of the noise - he was getting tired of sonic users. The tendrils told him where Aerou was coming. He spun around quickly, wing spread all the way out - he was attempting to use it to strike her.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :Flaugsa;

IC: Levacius / WoL BaseSpotting the three standing around idly, Levacius barked down, "Klastio, Kono, use your powers to push the sand back! Klax, help fortify the base!""You know, isn't it odd their names all start with 'K'?" he asked Kairan. "Oh, and you too. Lot of 'K's"IC: Kopraga / Parched WastesThe sonic blast did no harm to the ebon mass, only pushed it back at little. It narrowly missed, almost disarming Aeoru. Kopraga flipped himself over as Aeoru came under, attempting to swing at her with his clawed hand - absorbing the shadow energy around him, he had greatly increased his physical strength for the blow.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

OOC: Skarloth: He was. He ran away, though. =P-==IC: Kairan==-"Must be just the way things happen. I've heard a lot of it on different islands, too." Kairan said with a shrug, he had no explanation for it either.OOC: This isn't the only thing that's had tons of Ks, one of my stories pretty much has every character start their name with a K. =P Most times that's taken further and it's a Ka name. =P

OOC: Potassium is a healthy part of your Wolves of Liberty diet. [/lamechemistrypun]For some reason I like the letter L. I repressed that thought when I started writing my epic and ended up with all sorts of letters. I think I'm paranoid of people freaking out because I use the same letter too often. When I use the same word, well, I start going crazy and thinking of synonyms and stuff..... I think I have too many I's.@ Myr; Make a name that starts with Y. We don't have any Y's.IC: Levacius / WoL Base"You know who you never see?" he asked. "Somebody with a Y. Never a Y. It's like they all get shot with arrows before they can get well known or something. I just can't figure it out. And you know, I've never met a female Skakdi. Apparently they're even more vicious than the males. And on that subject, remember what I said about rarely seeing a female toa of lightning, but always matoran? Opposite with fire."OOC: It's true. It just is.And I mean, you would think that in this crazy fantastical world of Bionicle, eventually somebody in one RPG would point it out. And here you go. Thanks universe, have fun with that one.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

OOC: How are you able to detect Aeoru's attacks when she's using a Volitak?IC: Doru Araeba, Orssa, Terizov, ans Amalia: WOLB:Doru decided to make himself useful and dug up sand with his shield alonside Myr. Orssa used shadow to block the sand from further advancing. Terizov created trees(very similar to Ents) and they began to scoop up sand and dispose of them else where. Amalia had been using telekinesis to hold back the particles.

OOC: I said it in a post - he has a number of shadow tendrils extending in all directions, thin as spider web and made of pure darkness. He knows where she's at because of the disturbance in the threads.Also, I've been thinking... we really are way too paranoid about this sand wave. :PIC: Arillan / Urcanine Toothy BaneArillan found himself a secure shelter along the east coast of Toothy Bane. It was a rock outcropping with a natural stairway leading up, and a small cave carved out - apparently by slaves in the long past.It would do for now.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

OOC: Levacius, names alone don't bring home the Barium Cobalt Nitrogen, (Lamer chemistry pun) but I will take your advice, as it is rather challenging.IC:"And I'm the only one here with three letter name."OOC: And Fullbringer Blade has just beaten me to the Plutonium Nitrogen Carbon Hydrogen.

Edited by Killer_myr

OOC: 20 guests? Looks like we have some fans. :PIC: Aeoru: Parched Wastes:Aeoru slithered through the air, around the ebon mass' fist, and using her scimitar on his back.OOC: She's flexible, so she's pretty malleable. (Other than her shape of her body of course :P )

-==IC: Kairan//Oasis Ruins==-"That's true." Kairan said with a nod."Say, I wonder if there's anyone who is both? Like, both has a name that starts with Y, and is a female Toa of Fire? That'd be kinda interesting." Kairan mused, but kept helping out with that electrical field.OOC: It's an attack by Jontan, do you think we wouldn't be paranoid? =P

IC: Levacius / WoL Base"No, you know what would be weird? You know the prefixes - Ta, Ga, Le, Onu, Ko, Po, Ce, Fe, and so on - what if there was some team of toa who were all full of themselves and just decided to add something at the end of that and make it their names?"He chuckled. "Now that would be weird."IC: Kopraga / Parched WastesThe shadow user pulled back in time to deflect the scimitar with his wing, then push the ebon limb into her arm in an attempt to send the scimitar flying out of her hand.OOC: Only 20? I've seen, like, 30 before.Right now it's 28. <_<And about that - it's one wave of sand. If we just ignore it, it would have crashed against the base and done barely anything to it. :P-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

OOC: Just missed it. Only 32.IC: Kopraga / Parched Wastes - MidairKopraga could feel the blade cutting through his tendrils and reached his arm around his neck, firing a blast of shadow at the scimitar and the hand holding it, another disarming attempt. It came out as a cone, growing larger the farther it went.OOC: Aerial battles are always interesting.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

OOC: Pfft, I've seen 45 guests in here before. IC Kono - WoL Base - Talking: "Toa Kopaka, Toa Gali, Toa Lewa, Toa Tahu, Toa Onua, and Toa Pohatu. How could one not know them?" Kono asked, not turning from... whatever it was he was doing. OOC: Assuming one in this game would know about those Toa...-Kono