Lewa Banner

Reznas

Okay, so I got to making a third banner in this series, and this time, it's of Lewa:air_banner.pngI'm pretty happy with the outcome of this banner. If you would like to use it, credit isn't required, but appreciated.Comments and Constructive Criticism are appreciated as well. :)-Rez

Very nice job. Lewa is a LOT more visible than Tahu was. :)

Thanks! I did make him much more visible this time. On Tahu, what happened, was I merged the text with the lava background (Not the one Tahu is on) and when I lowered the opacity, it made the text less visible as well, so I didn't want the text to be hard to read, but I didn't want Tahu not to visible as well, so it was a bit difficult. But on this one, did the background effects and such before I added the text, so it's much more visible. Thanks for the feedback! :)

It looks great. Lewa is really clear to see. Great work on it!

Thanks man! I always appreciate you guys feedback! :)-Rez

:kaukau: I might have added the green tint so that it appeared to be more than just a lense thrown over the original picture, but on the other hand you did also add that squiggly stuff. Perhaps if the squiggly lines, you could add swoosh lines to give an impression of airiness and speed, which would fit Lewa well.Also, as I said about the Gali Banner, I would cut it to be only half as tall. In the case of this picture, Lewa's chin would be just above the bottom of the banner. It adds a sharper focus.Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh