Shadow Toa Seal?

A Toa of Shadow can make a seal with five other Toa, as long as one of them isn't a Toa of Light. Light and Shadow cancel each other out in making a Toa Seal, but as long as these two elements aren't involved at the same time, A Toa of Shadow can participate in creating a Toa Seal. And the Toa seal will be like any other Toa seal.

Yes. However, the odds of getting one to cooperate in this are astronomical. (Though that's irrelevant to the question.)What I'm wondering is if the Shadow Toa (The ones Makuta Teridax made) could form a seal.

Yes they could. However, a Toa seal requires 6 different elements.

Yes. However, the odds of getting one to cooperate in this are astronomical. (Though that's irrelevant to the question.)What I'm wondering is if the Shadow Toa (The ones Makuta Teridax made) could form a seal.

Yes they could. However, a Toa seal requires 6 different elements.

A Toa of Shadow can make a seal with five other Toa, as long as one of them isn't a Toa of Light. Light and Shadow cancel each other out in making a Toa Seal, but as long as these two elements aren't involved at the same time, A Toa of Shadow can participate in creating a Toa Seal. And the Toa seal will be like any other Toa seal.

And emphasis on different there. So six Shadow Toa couldn't. But one Shadow Toa, with five different elements other than light. Thanks, guys; question answered, topic closed.

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)