Toa Of Fire - Finished

Onaku

Like I said on the other topic, I got a drawing-tablet for my computer yesterday as a birthday present, and I immediately decided to put it to the test, and in the process, putting my self to the test as well. The following picture is solely made with said tablet. It's the first time I've ever used such a tablet, so don't expect a masterpiece or something...Anyway, here you go: Link to PictureComments and criticism are always welcome.

Hey, that's not so bad! I mean, lines are still a bit raw, but the overall is quite good. Maybe 'coz I wouldn't be able to do such a drawing... Anyways, it just needs some improvement to shapes, especially on the mask, then it should be perfect. 8.6/10----- Lord of the Rings -----Titles: Dark Lord, Lord of Mordor, Lord of Gifts, Lord of Barad-Dûr, Lord of the Earth

This looks really good, and I like the detail. For some reason, the sketchiness kind of works for this style in my eyes. I like the mask, and the shading looks really good from the fire. Great job!

• 2 weeks later...