Dragon Ball

Sybre

I'm pretty sure you've heard of it. Anyone watch it or read the manga? I read DB and DBZ, but I watched almost all of Dragon Ball Z Kai and some of GT. I'm currently reading Dragon Ball manga. But let's forget aobut me right now.Who's your favorite character? What's your favorite moment? What's your favorite series? Do you prefer anime or manga? Do you have any merchandise?Since it's hard for me to pick an all-time favorite character, I'll just tell you my favorites from each series. Yamcha (DB), Turles (DBZ), Goku (GT), and Xicor (AF, which I will explain later). My all-time favorite moment had to be the time when Nappa blew up in the manga (may be changed). My favorite series is either Dragon Ball Z or Dragon Ball AF (April Fools joke). I'd have to prefer anime to manga despite the fact that manga provides more "episodes" all at once. And I have yet to own ANY Dragon Ball merchandise whatsoever.What do you want to say about this series?-Kreos

mindeth the cobwebs

NO REPLIES?!? I'll help you out, buddy!I remember watching DBZ when I was 3 or so.ULTIMTE ACTION FOR A 3 YEAR OLD!However, I learned that there were Metal songs in some episodes and/or movies, like Pantera and Disturbed.I regret not remembering or watching those.

Led Zeppelin?

Yes. :P

This thread needs more views and posts.Perhaps they shall be OVER 9-*Gets in arrow to th-*Eddy (Ed, Edd, n' Eddy, don't cry, Ty, I know how ya get emotional about EEn'E quotes) comes in with A DICKIE?!? and makes the save.BAM! Three Interweb Phenomenoms in ONE!"Hail to The King, baby."

Edited by Pantera

Led Zeppelin?

Yes. :P

I read almost the whole manga, and I had some of the remastered episodes and I must say I like the manga way more because I have a dislike for all the filler in the anime.

I've read and/or seen all of DB-DBZ but have not finished GT.

mindeth the cobwebs

Anyone here watch DBZ abridged? It's really my favorite version.

That being said, thag thag thaggity thag thagness.

-Rover

"A memo was sent to Astaria asking if it would at all be possible to make a flying goat."

"The Astarians responded that making a goat fly would be trivial; making it land safely would be another matter entirely."

Hello children! It's your friendly neighborhood JC here with a public service announcement!Now children, I'm sure you've all heard the word abridged before. What you probably haven't heard was what it means. Well, when we refer to an abridged series, it has nothing to do with the original canon at all! In fact, it's actually just a fan project. An abridged series is a silly take on the original series, dubbing over it's audio and replacing it with a fan's own voice acting, and they usually say all kinds of tomfoolery.Well thanks for listening kids! Hope I don't sound pretentious because I'm actually just making a really bad joke.Read that in a cheesy 90s PSA voice.

3DS: 3711-9364-3152

PSN:          AidecVoros

I've seen every single non-filler episode of DBZ AND GT, and all the DBZ movies past the first Cooler movie. And I must say, it's epic.Now, I prefer intelligent villains, unless it's a comedy, and it's obvious when a villain is just a placeholder. (Dabura, Super 17, etc) so I only liked Frieza, Cell, Baby, and Omega Shenron as villains. Buu had some of the best scenes (The first time I saw SSJ3...Mata Nui...my jaw was hanging open and my older brother comically closed it for me.) The fight with Frieza was the most emotional and dark, in my opinion, and I loved that part where Vegeta came back.Frieza: WHAT?! I KILLED YOU! ARE YOU A GHOST?!Vegeta: CAN A GHOST DO THIS?! I only wish Vegeta had landed that punch.Now, on to the heroes: Goku was epic, obviously, but not just because he was the main character. He was super-strong, heroic, righteous, and yet through all that a total goof. If I had to pick someone else, Vegeta. He was nearly as strong as Goku, and I found it funny the way he had bad manners, was grumpy, bossed people around, and all around his temper. That guy was funny as Karz sometimes, especially when he was serious.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

I grew up watching Japanese episodes of the original Dragon Ball that my parents had gotten from someone in Japan. To this day they're some of my fondest memories. Loved how they changed the intro when the Piccolo Daimao Saga started. That's probably my favorite part of the entire franchise. Though Pilaf and his crew needed to make appearances in Z http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gifThen Z came and it just got so...bleh. Goku turning out to be an alien was just plain weird, the plot dragged on forever with nothing happening, and Z was just all around so much more bland than Dragon Ball ever was.Then the Frieza saga happened. Dear lord that was **** to sit through. I mean seriously, it took years for that **** to air in America, and even without that it took forever! Super Saiyan was DEFINITELY not worth the wait. And I always get annoyed when people consider Frieza killing Krillin Krillin's first death -_-Then afterwards Vegeta marrying Bulma? What the bloody ****'s that ****? This is a guy that would have willingly killed everyone prior to joining the good guys, and he only did that to train to beat Goku! In my opinion Vegeta probably should've stayed dead.But then things got interesting. The Red Ribbon Army of all things came back (sorta)! That was awesome. And Cell's first humanoid form was probably the scariest thing I've ever seen on TV :( But by that point the series was going so grim that it was just embarrassing :wacko:Thankfully the Buu Saga happened afterwards. Things may have gotten even more rediculous with all that powering up ****, but it at least brought back the humor and fun that the original Dragon Ball had :biggrin:Do not pay attention to GT at all. Thankfully for me, Dragon Ball online will be retconning that **** ^_^

Before you Die You See the Tails Doll...

another_veldy_by_warahi-d4sq4at.jpg