Aftermath 2

MT Zehvor

Derp, RG beat me to it. But yay, we've reached our goal (for reasons I do not know of, but who cares)!!!

That last chappy was actually less sad than Chapter 173, but regardless, it was sad to see Taesh go. Who knows where I am, but we might just find out in A3...

And you're welcome. It has been a pleasure following A2 ever since...I started following it, although I didn't understand a good deal of it :P. I look forward to reading TBTTRAM (the sheer longetivity of that acronym, is kinda long, but it sets it apart from, well, TFC (which is all I really need, but hey, who cares) and makes it awesome).

Will A3 go in this forum or the Epics forum?

~LTT~

The long awaited third season of TA:OT is finally here!!

Yay 30 pages. Now I can die in peace. :P

In some seriousness, I won't request that this topic be closed. Aftermath 3(or whatever I end up calling it, it's still a long ways off) will take place a full 2,400 years after the end of A2...and it's likely that some fleshing out may be needed between the two.

That said, if anyone would like to continue the story in the gap between A2 and A3, shoot me a PM and I'll give you some general direction that you can take stuff without being too spoiler-ific.

I've started (some) work on TBTTRAM, and it's taking shape pretty well in my opinion. Some of the stuff that I've wanted to implement in the past(but couldn't) is much easier to do now due to the fact that there are far less characters to deal with here. 12 or so survivors is much easier to manage and develop than a houseful of characters.

This means I have no excuse for not indexing all the A2 chapters.

Sure it does. You could just say you were anything besides the hardest worker on BZP.

In all seriousness, thanks for all your indexing. I'll probably link everything on the front page of A3 when it gets put up.

That last chappy was actually less sad than Chapter 173, but regardless, it was sad to see Taesh go. Who knows where I am, but we might just find out in A3...

You most definitely will, along with what happened to Mesonak.

Will A3 go in this forum or the Epics forum?

Comedy, although I'm attempting to make the humor of it form more around the interaction between characters more then humorous situations in the environment spontaneously occurring. It's a rather difficult task to pull off, but I think it allows for a lot of character development, which is definitely a must have when dealing with an almost entirely new cast of characters.

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Y'know I was suspicious about it before, but now I'm positive: Aftermath is taking the Tahu vs. Tahu route. =P Killing almost everybody in the final battle and then bringing in an almost entirely new cast for the sequel?

The only worry I have is that with an entirely nerw cast, that means no more Zehvor and no more iBrow (which is of course the most important thing).

Maybe Kermit can appear again. I doubt Voltex will, though.

-ibrow

Y'know I was suspicious about it before, but now I'm positive: Aftermath is taking the Tahu vs. Tahu route. =P Killing almost everybody in the final battle and then bringing in an almost entirely new cast for the sequel?

For what it's worth, I had the finale planned out for a while(although I wasn't ever quite sure exactly who would live and who would die until the end); but then TvT's finale happened and I sorta started to get worried that comparisons would start to arise. :P

In terms of plot devices, getting rid of the majority of the Zehvor mostly had to deal with getting rid of a ton of GSs who never show up on the topic any longer. The Bionicles was, well, I wanted a smaller cast of characters to work with.

And everyone wanted to be super serious war veteran characters for the sequel, so...I had to find some way to make them all sad. Doing something along the lines of just closing down the nearby Starbucks didn't seem like it would be enough to be believable.

The only worry I have is that with an entirely nerw cast, that means no more Zehvor and no more iBrow (which is of course the most important thing).

Silly iBrow. You killed yourself in the finale.

...owait, I spoiled everything there.

...or did I?

:evilgrin:

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Pssh, please, we're talking about iBrow here, not JL or MT or Levacius. iBrow is (so far as I know) the only member of the Zehvor to survive falling to the surface of two different planets from outer space and survive with no injuries (minus minor plot device amnesia).

Besides, iBrow would never be a super serious war veteran. After all, he had no problem shooting JL in the knees to escape after seeing his friends torn apart in the Freelancer incident!

-ibrow

Besides, iBrow would never be a super serious war veteran. After all, he had no problem shooting JL in the knees to escape after seeing his friends torn apart in the Freelancer incident!

He also didn't remember that...

Pssh, please, we're talking about iBrow here, not JL or MT or Levacius. iBrow is (so far as I know) the only member of the Zehvor to survive falling to the surface of two different planets from outer space and survive with no injuries.

NUH-UH!!

MT'S SO COOL THAT HE CAN FALL TO THE SURFACE OF THREE DIFFERENT PLANETS AND STILL REMEMBER THINGS PERFECTLY!11eleventyone!1!

[/five year old debate]

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

And everyone wanted to be super serious war veteran characters for the sequel, so...I had to find some way to make them all sad. Doing something along the lines of just closing down the nearby Starbucks didn't seem like it would be enough to be believable.

When did this happen?

o.O

And yeah, it's sad that all of the Zehvor are like gone. So many of them back during the ending days of TBTTRAH and A1....Sonu, Vecolity, Gorgnak, Medusa, all of them are gone.

And then the end of A1's bunch of me, PB, Mesoquack and iBrow.......

Guess things change, huh?Good job on A2.

A3's gonna be awesome! But on which topic????

Anyways, a bit off topic and a bit of 'i hope you don't mind', since iBrow's put his backstory back during the Center's time, to find a way to make my own story from a year and a bit ago fit in, I've made it as a 'The IUPD copies those guys and this guy ends up from this place to this other place and is kinda like a relic with more experience and even more amnesia.'

So.....yeah......

YAY!

Edited by JL v2

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

So, that's how it ended.

As far as a conclusion to a story of its own, I actually think the previous chapter did so better by the conclusion; in terms of setting the stage for the next part, this one did its job.

And 2400 years. That's a lot of years. Almost 2500.

Anyways, that's what I have to say. Goodbye to Aftermath 2... and let the adventure ever continue.

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Well, long story short, A3 was kind of a bust. I didn't realize how short on time I would be, and the comedy forum's pretty much dying out, so yeah.

Essentially I'm pulling an awful storywriter move and canning A3 as non-canon after it's a good 15 or so chapters in. Hate doing that, but I might as well cut it off while it's just getting going as opposed to struggling to produce anything.

So with that, this is pretty much the end of the TBTTRAH series, barring some sort of magical interest spike in Bionicle and a sudden huge opening of free time for me. I figured I might as well post a small finisher just to wrap up the series. Thanks to everyone who came along for the ride!

==THE BIONICLES TRY TO RUN A HOUSE: WHERE ARE THEY NOW?==

The Zehvor disbanded, somewhat unwillingly perhaps, with their main goal accomplished despite enormous losses. Xenon was confined to one planet, and that one planet was securely in IUPD hands. The Dark Lord's attempts to escape his own dimension had failed, and the dimension of the Toa was safe from its threats.

Tahu, Pridak, the Piraka, Omega Turtle, Nocturn, Gadunka, and the other survivors lived in relative peace in a new mansion, built for them in Hawaii by the mysterious Ghirardelli. A free year's worth of supply as a token was given to them as well, the entirety of which was eaten by Nocturn and Gadunka in a single day. The ensuing trip to the hospital was less than pleasant.

Mesonak, having finally defeated Mesoquack, eventually found his way back to the Bionicle's dimension, at which point he changed his identity and started a comedy show called "Ask Kanosem." Oddly enough, despite it being loved by everyone who watched it, Mesonak thought it was awful, and scrapped it after only half a year.

JL and iBrow escaped successfully, using a special freelancer tool to successfully wipe the criminal records of both MT and Brenmac. After that, the two vanished, and did not reappear. Those who were closest to them believe that they personally infiltrated the Dark Lord's dimension, in order to seek some way to destroy him once and for all.

Meta remained on the planet's surface, leading the remaining survivors in ridding the planet of Xenon. Eventually, he succeeded in rebuilding the villager's society, and the planet grew into a successful trading partner with the IUPD.

Brenmac and MT parted ways shortly after their escape and Taesh's death. Even less is known about where Brenmac went next than iBrow and JL's disappearance. Some believe that he went on a desperate search to find a way to revive his fallen comrades, but the evidence for this is inconclusive at best

MT, on the other hand, put down his sword after a lifetime of fighting and went into a life of seclusion, searching for some way to stay alive without the need for constant Xenon corruption. He kept in touch with Mesonak and the Bionicles at the house, advising the former on punchlines for his comedy show at times, and encouraging him to restart it once it was canceled.

-MT

Edited by MT Zehvor

XPufEB3.png?1

Errrrrr. Sorry to see this go this way.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Too bad that MT didn't know that I'd ridden the whole planet of Xenon. We could've set up a resort there with the IUPD :P

At least it was mostly a happily ever after ending.

Ah, but some things are always bound to be disastrous in MT's comedies. And that's why they're overly hilarious.

I do miss BZP.

The long awaited third season of TA:OT is finally here!!