Crimson Guardian

This MOC was a one-night quickie; I'd originally made it to fit the hoverboard-weapon-combo-idea. Enough talk, and let the showcasing begin!cg1.jpg_thumb.jpgHolding boardJust standing thereHoverboardOn boardI really like him the way he is, and it's quite unlikely I'll revamp him. I hope you guys like him equally!C&C always welcome!:tohu:Edit: Image thumbnailed due to file size. Please keep posted images in BBC to 100 kB.-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

Great hoverboard! It may look better without the mace bit, though, it kind of disrupt the flow. I think an axe-shaped extension would be pretty easy to pull off and may work better. Fantastic head, the torso, arms and legs all look great.

42687538174_213a004f2f.jpg

Was the "one-night quickie" an intentional slur or unintentional? ;) ;) But anyways, great moc! The helmet thingy looks futuristic and appeals to me, and the hoverboard is also cool. Having experimented with several hoverboards, I know how hard it is, and thus, makes your effort even better (Though the board could be bigger). The colors flow nicely, and the guy just looks gorgeous. Great job!

Awesomeness

Really nice use of more simple parts to make it look more complex.That hoverboard is awesome, but what really caught my attention was the head. It is just so well-done that I don't think you can improve on it much, if at all.However, the thighs could be fixed a little. Those rounded pieces on the top look like they leave space between them and the Metru armor.

Laughing_Man_Icon_by_CoyoteTracks.gif

Does anyone want to play the Master Chief Collection with me? I'm trying to get a team going for ranked. PM for GT.

Most of this MOC's creative areas stem from the board and head. I'll admit that hoverboards are a little overdone lately, but I like yours. The fins are a nice touch on the end too. Regarding the MOC's head though, it really has a Power Rangers feel to it...at least for me. It's very interesting, I'll say that much. In a cool way of course. Nice work.-Ced