Posts Disappearing And Duplicating.

FireEmblem

The staff might be deleting some of your posts due to being offtopic or breaking the rules in some other way - as for duplicating, the only reason I can think of is that you've hit the "post" button more than once, which causes the forum to load your post more than once.-ibrow

The staff might be deleting some of your posts due to being offtopic or breaking the rules in some other way - as for duplicating, the only reason I can think of is that you've hit the "post" button more than once, which causes the forum to load your post more than once.-ibrow

unless criticism is off topic or a new rule was added, i don't see why.and i've only hit it once. i'm confused.

Thanks for years of fun, BZP. You made me happy as a child.
Wanna know how FC2 was gonna end/FC3 was gonna play out? Check my deviantART and my Brickshelf.

Your posts in the Creative Outlet have been being deleted because they've been generic posts, which count as spam. Replies to artwork topics should give some sort of feedback specific to the material (it doesn't have to be in-depth, just something that couldn't be posted in any topic).The triple post of your art topic was another matter. Usually that happens when someone double clicks the post button or go backs and posts after an error message (usually posts go through even with errors). Regardless, the duplicates should be taken care of soon.

Edited by Ziko

Your posts in the Creative Outlet have been being deleted because they've been generic posts, which count as spam. Replies to artwork topics should give some sort of feedback specific to the material (it doesn't have to be in-depth, just something that couldn't be posted in any topic).The triple post of your art topic was another matter. Usually that happens when someone double clicks the post button or go backs and posts after an error message (usually posts go through even with errors). Regardless, the duplicates should be taken care of soon.

ah, okay. explains a lot. thanks.

Thanks for years of fun, BZP. You made me happy as a child.
Wanna know how FC2 was gonna end/FC3 was gonna play out? Check my deviantART and my Brickshelf.

Your posts in the Creative Outlet have been being deleted because they've been generic posts, which count as spam. Replies to artwork topics should give some sort of feedback specific to the material (it doesn't have to be in-depth, just something that couldn't be posted in any topic).The triple post of your art topic was another matter. Usually that happens when someone double clicks the post button or go backs and posts after an error message (usually posts go through even with errors). It could also just be a glitch; it generally doesn't keep happening, though, so you should be fine there. The current duplicates should be taken care of soon, also.

Your posts in the Creative Outlet should prove that you have looked at the artwork or MOC, read the story or comic, etc. Otherwise, it is simply too easy to make a post stating, "I enjoyed this a lot!" (for instance), which proves nothing. Anyone could have made such a post without having seen anything. (I enforce this rather strictly in the Comics forum.) Just make sure your post is specific, and it should survive.I have nothing to add on the matter of accidental duplicate posts. Thanks for the help, Ziko.Question answered, topic closed. Edited by -Windrider-