Is It Canon For The Stars To Be Smaller Than Their Previous Versions?

I was just wondering, Is it canon for the Stars to be smaller than their previous versions. Especially Gresh and Skrall. Did they just shrink down or something?

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

I was under the impression the stars were similar to the special edition Mata Nui titan set, in terms of they were out of scale and tributes to major characters, the difference being they are smaller rather than larger. Certainly Gresh, Skrall, and Rahkshi have no reason to be any different size to their past appearances.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

As always, you can't take the set scale as absolute fact. That's just a general rule.Their sizes did not change at all. Tahu became the same size as he was from his original Toa form, Takanuva being the same. Gresh, the Skrall, and Rahkshi aren't any smaller than previously mentioned. And Nektann's just as big as the other Piraka.~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

As always, you can't take the set scale as absolute fact. That's just a general rule.Their sizes did not change at all. Tahu became the same size as he was from his original Toa form, Takanuva being the same. Gresh, the Skrall, and Rahkshi aren't any smaller than previously mentioned. And Nektann's just as big as the other Piraka.~|ET|~

Thanks, ET. And canonically Tahu Nuva's other forms were the same size as his 2001 Mata form, BTW. As usual, plastic practicality limitations and finances drive the set scale, not the story per se. :)Question answered, topic closed.

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)