Sekai Final Stretch Review

Pahrak Model ZX

Well, I don't see how Khadaz could've survived that...As I've said, I don't need anyone alive for Book 3, since it's a flashback. And if the timeline does continue on, there's always Blade of Souls for keeping dead characters involved.So...it sure seems like Khadaz is dead, yeah. Thought it'd be a neat twist!And that leaves Gahu-Shadow to go on a rampage...but we'll get to that next chapter!

People know about it, but they haven't had time to practice it yet--at this point, no one else has really mastered Chikara Compression, which is necessary before using Chikara Compression Burst. Although, it's possible that Khadaz's Blade of Souls could enable it...

Oh my......quite the dues ex machina there. On the other hand, I noticed that the villains were being awfully sporting, only fighting Khadaz one at a time. However, I imagine that Darkea and Darkhadaz would have ended up negating eachother somehow, and Dark Night isknown for being honorable....anyway, I imagine Gahu-Shadow being a little more ruthless than the other villains.

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

We might get to see Khadaz's Blade of Souls soon...I wanted Gahu-Shadow to be a bit of a surprise, but I was a bit worried someone might predict he would join into the battle--in the end, it is a challenge to his goal of world domination. As for villains attacking one at a time...yeah, it's one of those things that doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but is sort of a handicap put in for the plot's sake...I should work on that.Chapter 161 is up, and Gahu-Shadow destroys everyone. Well, almost everyone. We also get an explanation that should clarify just how powerful he is, and it ends when someone finally joins the battle. We'll pick up there tomorrow...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THAT CLIFFHANGER IS BIGGER THEN MT. EVEREST!!!!!! I'M DYING FROM THE SUSPENSE!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

Hm...I'm going to need to re-read this chapter a couple times. There were so many deaths in this chapter that it will take some time to register. I wonder how Dranes will fight Gahu-Shadow, considering that Gahu-Shadow is so powerful that his opponents might as well not be in fusion... Sorry if I'm slightly unresponsive, I guess it comes from having watched macabre anime like Darker Than Black.Edit: Ironically, though, I have trouble watching stuff like Elfin Lied and FMA because they're "too graphic."

Edited by Keizah the Kaleidoscope

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

Don't worry, most of the characters Gahu-Shadow defeated aren't dead, just unconcsious/exhausted/powerless. Sorry that wasn't clear--Krika is the only one whose life ended in this chapter, although a lot of others came really close. Gahu-Shadow is leaving them alive as a taunt of sorts, like he's saying, "Don't worry, they're still alive. If you can defeat me, you just might be able to save them, heheh..."As far as he's concerned, Khadaz and Aile are probably the only real threats, the former of which has been dealt with, and if Aile does pose a challenge, he figures he can draw it out long enough for her defeated allies to bleed to death, which might distract/demoralize Aile and ensure his victory. He killed Krika because, while it didn't worry him, the Crast could've become a large annoyance if left around.Again, sorry I wasn't clear about that. If Gahu-Shadow isn't defeated soon-ish, there will be more death, but as for right now, it's limited to Khadaz and Krika.

Anything I could say would only make the suspense worse, so I guess you'll just have to wait until tomorrow. Sorry...but at least there's a definite date as to when I'll continue the cliffhanger! The bright side to the Forum downtime is that it gave me time to get Sekai completely written and typed, leaving everything in order for the Final Stretch.But c'mon, I've gotta try to create suspense! Right up to the Epilogue, even!

Chapter 163 is up, and the battle is decided. Tomorrow we'll add a few finishing touches with 164...and I'll warn you now: if you want closure, stop where 164 says "THE END." The bit after that and the Epilogue are set-up for Books 3 and 4 and could possibly drive you mad-ish.

I can see that several books ahead someone is going to try to steal the Demonblade and rule the world with Gahu-Shadow's power. Great fight and I'm happy to see that Khadaz Rehabilitated and is still alive.As for not reading the spoilers at the end of the book I'm already insane enough, so expect to hear me lose it again. :D

Edited by MoC1

Sealing Gahu-Shadow inside a Twayblade does leave a loose plot point, heheh...Well, 164 is now up, so the madenning begins! Tomorrow I hope to post the Epilogue, which is very brief, but hopefully will get you excited for future Books. It'll also come packaged with a Message From the Author and some stats, like with the last chapter of Book 1, and will have a reminder about the first Book 3 teaser.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Sorry I've been inactive for the last couple of days, I only just found out about the forums being up again, I busy stacking large quantities of wood. I can't wait for book 3, The final chapters and epilogue are pretty epic. And now, a word from our sponsor: Spoiler Alert! Past offender is repeating crime. He must pay for having me sealed in a window. Action: Destroy. Method: Elemental Glass abilities: Pink Shards.

Glad you liked the chapters! It probably won't be too long until Book 3, since, from my point of view, Sekai has been done since late June...but I still want to space the previews and whatnot, so it'll probably be out in early 2012. As I'm sure you've inferred, Kytan will be a main character in Book 3 alongside Genakex and Xyla, but there will be a few more...I have two open guest star slots for anyone who might be interested, but mind that these slots are more restricted than past guest star slots. Contact me for details if you are interested.

Edited by Guts Style Pahrak

Man, the new forums have a habit of blocking my account for extended periods of time. Anyway, MoC1, your comment gave me this disturbing image of Stained Glass fused to Moratorium, going on a rampage with the Gahu-Shadowblade. Exo, please prevent that from ever happening. >_<Anyway, I do not have words to describe how much I loved the last few chapters. Don't worry, I don't think any of us saw that twist coming at the end. Now I need to find something to occupy my free time until New Year's, hm....Notice: Expect shenanigans of some sort in the coming months. :P~Keizah, signing out!~

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

...I hadn't thought of that...but now, the idea's in my head...MWA-HA-HA...*Ahem* Well, it won't happen in the main timeline, at least--I was thinking someone else might use the Demon Twayblade. But I do wish to experiment with alternate timelines later on...I'm very glad you enjoyed the chapters! I'm also very glad I can still surprise you guys with plot twists! Plot twists are more difficult in prequels like Kako...