Sekai Final Stretch Review

Pahrak Model ZX

War Machine and Death are the two Knights I tried the hardest to gather sympathy for. Not to say I didn't try at all for the others, of course...Corruption's killer...well, I'll just say his death will happen in an unexpected way. We should get to that next week, I believe... I actually did, at one point, think of what jobs the characters may have. At that time, I wrote that Khadaz tested video games for a living, since that's my dream job, but I've considered changing it to something more...realistic. Amy has a job as a teacher, though--I don't think I'll be changing that one.

I was at a cousin's wedding. Not really a wedding person, so...sort of a neutral opinion of it. Also, for any who may be reading this and are not aware, I've made a new Bioni-Lords announcement in my blog. The link in my signature, "A New Bioni-Lords Legend!", leads right to it if you're interested.

Nk and CTK were the ones who recommended the Godzilla clash, actually. It seemed like a neat twist, so I used it. The new chapters are up, and Saigo Zadakh is finally on the website (although I may expand the description at some point...it's kind of lacking something, I think). Tomorrow will be our last double-feature for a while: Khadaz and Amy catch up to Darkhadaz, but to get to him they have to go through his remaining minions. Khadaz vs. Kikanalo, and Amy vs. Union! It ends with an ominous transformation...

Sorry, Konpaku really only makes cryptic remarks in this Book. But he'll do much more in others... Well, Norscu was chosen to lead the Element-Lords instead of Aile, which could mean he's stronger...but then again, Aile is too goofy to be a leader, so maybe that's not it. We've yet to see Aile actually be defeated, so perhaps she could defeat the Hapori...but she always seems like she's kidding around, so it's tough to tell for sure. Um...*shrug* Aile's true power remains unknown. She does seem powerful, but it's tough to tell when to take what she says seriously.

Ah, I was starting to miss that sweet, sadistic robot voice. :sigh: Anyway, the dialogue in both battles was good. I've noticed Keizah has a tendency for ironic one-liners, which helps prove that he isn't entirely lacking a sense of humor. I feel sorry for Miserex, especially since it sounds like he was brainwashed by that master of his.

YAY, I AM BACK! FEAR ME, YOU WORMS!!!

Keizah, signing out~!

Edited by Keizah Hagah

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

The new chapters are up. Next week will be one chapter a day, except maybe next Saturday. On Monday the Enterprise reaches the Lost Continent, and you can probably guess who catches up to them there... Also, I've made another blog post with VioletRose and HonoredSoul info!

Nice, finally Rahksean is back! And we have yet another diabolical plot to role the world from an evil villain. Not complaining but they always try to rule the world, I mean it's in the mission statement of the Dark Knights, "We strive to conquer the world and destroy all light-aligned Gahu and their Vassals." Why can't they just settle for the city or tri-state area?

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

I have considered moving Stained Glass to the Pseudo-Super Spirit page, but I haven't quite decided yet. I'll wait until I update its file, which might be later this week. It's nice to know good ol' Stained Glass is still so popular! (...It's one of the few original ideas I have...)

Nice, there's no end to what Khadaz can do. I wonder who would win if Khadaz and Aile fought? And what would happen if Aile used Chikara Compression and her Masters Aura?Marigold will have her hands full with healing Khadaz, NK, Zagrin and Kharzani.

Edited by MoC1

Indeed, Khadaz's powers do seem unlimited. For now, at least...<.<>.> I intend to at some point (though it may be a while) have Khadaz and Aile go all out, and I think I will have Aile Compress her Master's Aura--I had not thought of that, thank you for suggesting it! It'll probably make her EVEN MORE overpowered...Khadaz and Aile have fought--when the new islands were discovered, Khadaz and friends went to go get the new Medallions--but it was called off before a true winner could be decided, like all Medallion Battles against Aile. Plus, they've both grown more powerful since then... And Marigold will be sure to let them know how busy they're keeping her!

Marigold is a fun character to use. Keizah submitted her, and I'm trying to use her as best as I can with so little opportunity for screen time. She will appear a few more times before the end of the Book, though... On a side note, I've begun typing the Kako Previews I prepared. I may have a tentative schedule by the time Sekai is over!

I'm a little curious about what would have happened if Darkhadaz had won that battle. Would have Khadaz been absorbed into Darkhadaz? Also, wouldn't killing Khadaz just make Darkhadaz more vulnerable? I guess he either didn't think of that, or was confident enough in the Gahu-Magna spell to risk it. The battle felt a little short considering the amount of time built up towards it, but it's still a satisfying read. Also, I liked how the battle ultimately came down to Khadaz creating a new technique, then Darkhadaz failing to duplicate the same technique (i.e. highlighting the differences between them). Interestingly, marigolds apparently mean "pain and grief" in the language of flowers. I didn't know that when I drafted Marigold, the character, but it fits her pretty well. ^_^ Keizah, signing out~!

Edited by Keizah Hagah

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

Darkhadaz felt that, with the Gahu Magna spell, no one could kill him, so he would have no use for Khadaz. If he had beaten Khadaz, it may not have happened that way (Selina, by using Aile's Aura, may have stood a chance of defeating him), but he wasn't worried.That does fit Marigold quite well...The new chapter is up...although for some reason, the text is smaller than usual...until you get to the last few lines...I have no idea what happened. I tried fixing it, but that ended badly...sorry.I'll add artwork of Stained Glass Inmacula to the first post, along with a piece that depicts it with an alternate color scheme. The second piece was created when I was trying to decide which color scheme to use for Inmacula, and while it is currently just a hypothetical "shiny" variation, I plan to use an alternate Inmacula with this color scheme in the (rather distant) future.Tomorrow we catch up to Dranes and Azara. They've gotten pretty far into the Dark Knights' castle, but Barometz has showed up, intending to finish Dranes off once and for all.

I wouldn't put anything past Stained Glass, especially in its Inmacula form. Also, Khadaz hasn't been healed yet, plus Chikara Compression Burst is experimental and risky, so there's no garuntee that this plan will work...If you love Naraku now, just wait...<.<>.>

Excellent use of Stained Glass notation!It seems the Forums have decided to make copy-pasting from Microsoft Word difficult, because there are some problems with Chapter 156 as well...and there were some issues with the Review link, too. I dearly hope these are temporary...Tomorrow, Azara reaches Corruption's lab, finally coming face-to-face with D7!

Is Naraku turning into a Super Spirit? And is he is then what will he be called?Not bad but the battle seemed to be lacking a bit in excitement, it needs a bit more of Dranes losing control and using overpowered techniques and stuff like that.Sorry if I seem over-critical, I think I have a fever...

Edited by MoC1

Naraku is turning into a Super Spirit, but the transformation is still incomplete. His moveset has changed, and the new moveset will be put the Exo's Desk when the transformation is complete. The name of the Super Spirit will be revealed in a few chapters.Don't apologize, I thank you for the opinion! Dranes has a later battle where he really loses control and becomes completely overpowered, so I hope that will help make up for the lack of excitement in this chapter.

Pyrami will appear again in Book 2, yes, but anything beyond that I cannot discuss yet.Tomorrow I'm planning one last double feature, Chapters 158 and 159! Norscu and Khadaz reach the Enterprise and put their plan into motion....but anything after that, I can't give away. SUSPENSE!

Thats a brilliant idea! Sealing Stained Glass into a stained glass window is the perfect solution.Man, it must hurt to have broken bones, I don't know what it feels like but it must hurt, but Keizah's a good medic.Darn! Just when I thought I had guessed how Corruption would die you did an expert plot twist! If Naraku isn't bound to Dranes's soul then can he still use him like any other orb?

Glad you liked how they took down Inmacula!I told you Corruption's death would be unexpected! Granted, 159 isn't all that exciting...sorry about that.Dranes can still use Naraku like a normal Spirit--anyone can. All that's changed is that Dranes doesn't need to keep Naraku anymore...we'll have to see what happens with that.Chapter 160 is up, showing Khadaz vs. Shadow Knight, and with that we begin (what will hopefully be) the final week of updates! If I can keep on schedule, the Epilogue should be up this Saturday!