I don't reckon I'm absolutely quaking with anticipation for it, there are already loads of games I need to buy in November (Skyrim, AC:R, DMC HD collection), but I am looking forward to it. 1 and 2 were some of the few shooters I ever enjoyed and I have fond memories of finishing Uncharted 2 just as it began to snow. I just hope Uncharted 3 can bring as much joy.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

I myself am in love with this series. Honestly, for a game, it's actor deserve an Oscar simply for the cutscenes! The only thing I dislike about three so far is I'm affraid it's the last one. :P Also, anyone else play the multiplayer? If so, PM me! We could play a match sometime. P.S. TO THE NUIMOBILE!! :tohu:

Nothin' to see here folks. Just keep movin' along.

I myself am in love with this series. Honestly, for a game, it's actor deserve an Oscar simply for the cutscenes! The only thing I dislike about three so far is I'm affraid it's the last one. :P Also, anyone else play the multiplayer? If so, PM me! We could play a match sometime. P.S. TO THE NUIMOBILE!! :tohu:

Oh please, can you imagine any industry throwing away a money maker as big as this. Drake's pretty much the face of Sony at the moment so no way they're gonna make just three games when there's still more money to be drained out of this. :P

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

Aside from Mass Effect 3, there is no other game that I'm more excited for. I platinumed Uncharted 2 and came to close to platting Uncharted 1, so I guess you could say I'm kinda of a UC fan. They really have raised the bar in video games in visuals, storytelling, gameplay, and sheer awesome moments. I expect UC3 to be no different, even if I don't really plan on playing the multiplayer much. I've been much more excited about the movie since it switched hands to the Limitless (phenomenal movie) director and considered Nathan Fillon for the role (a much better choice than Mark Wahlberg) but I agree that Nolan North is logically the best choice. After all, they based large parts of Nathan Drake on him.

27823982019_d53174fab1_b.jpg

I played the first game and was really underwhelmed, but before I could get to the second the AV cord for my Playstation derped and I no longer abide in a domicile with an HDTV. I hear the sequel is quite excellent and the third looks to only build on that, color me mildly excite.

skiddo.png

I want to THRIVE
Not just survive.

• 2 weeks later...

I played the first game and was really underwhelmed, but before I could get to the second the AV cord for my Playstation derped and I no longer abide in a domicile with an HDTV. I hear the sequel is quite excellent and the third looks to only build on that, color me mildly excite.

Yeah, I recently played through the first one again and found that it wasn't really as good as I remember it being. It's still not a bad game by any means, but the second one is infinitely better. Anyway, I'm getting Uncharted 3 at midnight tonight and it's going to be amazing. I initially had some doubts about the multiplayer, but after playing the beta a few months back I was pretty impressed. Then again, I don't really play many multiplayer shooters so my standards aren't particularly high. :P

RksnKgM.jpg

I've been much more excited about the movie since it switched hands to the Limitless (phenomenal movie) director and considered Nathan Fillon for the role (a much better choice than Mark Wahlberg) but I agree that Nolan North is logically the best choice. After all, they based large parts of Nathan Drake on him.

This. I agree that Nolan North would be a good choice, but Nathan Filiion IS Nathan Drake. They talk the same, act the same, and have the same amount of awesome.
I want you to hit me as hard as you can.

Something on your mind, Dear?

Hey, you created me. I didn't create some loser alter-ego to make myself feel better. Take some responsibility!

if uncharted 2 wasn't decorated with 512 different colours of overrated i'd be more interested. u3 picked the worst time to be released, what with all the other titles coming out for the christmas rush.

Edited by ~JC~

3DS: 3711-9364-3152

PSN:          AidecVoros

I'm going to pick up this game soon, but with Portal 2 and Uncharted 3 on my shelf sitting next to my intellectual AP English books with no PS3 or monitor to play them on until the 19th I might not be able to contain myself...

Edited by Leada

27823982019_d53174fab1_b.jpg

if uncharted 2 wasn't decorated with 512 different colours of overrated i'd be more interested.

bought an xboxSadly I'm broke so I can't afford to get this game yet. I'm hoping I can nab it soon enough though.
This topic so far

If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it, did a tree fall?

Vs.

If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it trees don't exist and never will.

Just beat the game.

The ending was somewhat anticlimactic, but the game was pretty much wonderful all the way through. The levels on Rameses's ship and the ghost town were unbelievably hard, and even made me ragequit a couple times. I just wish they better explained what happened to Nate and Elena between games...

• 2 months later...

Just beat the game.

The ending was somewhat anticlimactic, but the game was pretty much wonderful all the way through. The levels on Rameses's ship and the ghost town were unbelievably hard, and even made me ragequit a couple times. I just wish they better explained what happened to Nate and Elena between games...

I think the creators said they got married, and then split, which is admittedly not a load of info. Also, while the game as a whole was a lot better, I think the end was rather anticlimatic (although Drake did do the smart thing this time and didn't let the bad guy access the magic stuff before he shot at them. Also, they never explained Talbot's magic stuff.

"So I'm TL now?"

"Yeah, 'cuz if we said it the other way it'd have to be TLhiKHAAN!!"