Finished Kraata Collection For Auction

Mask collector

Ah shoot. That's kind of a bummer. :(All I needed was the Xa.

To have a full set of all 8? If thats the case, you should be bidding man, i would pay $200 to finish off a full set man!

350$ for all the wmkks.

Please bid individually!

Well, I'm out. All thanks to the stupid hacker for got the forums down for days. :censored:

If you want, you can still bid, the auction isnt over until Sunday!!!

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Actually. I have 5 kinds of VMKK. The Xa you have will be my 6th; and I stated before, I don't have money to bid with. I'd pay $50-$60, guaranteed. However I'd like to offer items to lessen my burden.I have sealed copies of games and such. Like Halo Reach and Halo Wars, or other random items you may think of off the top of your head. Or I could trade you Bionicle items you can sell to others.

rawrrrr2.png

why not go sale those 2 games at game stop and use the money to bid on this?

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

cool, so the current high bids are now updated.

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Why is my 350$ bid not on the list?

You need to bid on them individually

Gamestop doesn't buy unopened games, but that's not the point. I was asking about trading.

Like i said man, id prefer cash. but what all xbox games do you have?

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Well... that's all the extra games I have actually.Any other random items of interest I can offer?

umm idk man, i was thinking of trading for some xbox games in for money. hit me up with an offer!

400$ for all the wmkks, my last bid.

So 100 each?

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Well I can always offer my other extra rare Bionicle items, I have Misprints and much more you could make a profit equal to the 1 VMKK. I have a Bazzillion Bionicle cards from 2001, some decent sets left, and extra parts.Or I could offer you some random Halo stuff, like Halo Legends on dvd or the Halo 3 Soundtrack both unopened. Idk.I'm sorry if I'm annoying you. I'm just so interested in the XA. If I had the funds I'd buy your Kratta too, because it's becoming so much harder to find them.

Edited by Bionicle Raptor

rawrrrr2.png

Well, I'm out. All thanks to the stupid hacker for got the forums down for days. :censored:

I'm not going to bid more on the collection. Something just came up very important right now so I have to be prepared for new house and moving plans later in summer. Thanks for put up the collection on auction. Good luck with get a new car.
InsaneVezonBanner.jpg

Well I can always offer my other extra rare Bionicle items, I have Misprints and much more you could make a profit equal to the 1 VMKK. I have a Bazzillion Bionicle cards from 2001, some decent sets left, and extra parts.Or I could offer you some random Halo stuff, like Halo Legends on dvd or the Halo 3 Soundtrack both unopened. Idk.I'm sorry if I'm annoying you. I'm just so interested in the XA. If I had the funds I'd buy your Kratta too, because it's becoming so much harder to find them.

well, if you want the Xa so bad, i would consider a trade, but its gonna have to be really steep man!

I'm not going to bid more on the collection. Something just came up very important right now so I have to be prepared for new house and moving plans later in summer. Thanks for put up the collection on auction. Good luck with get a new car.
Thanks for trying man! thanks again!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Thank you. I'll do my best to make it fair and even for the both of us.Wait. I just recalled that I have and extra LEGO AT-ST. The one from the Battle for Endore set, and it's un-opened.

well, i'm not interested in those. but i'm willing to take some money and both of those halo games.

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

well, the halo reach value on game stop is 39.99, with $20 added, thats only $60.00. Earlier you said you would bid 50-60. This is one of my favorite bionicle items i have ever owned. i would like to get around $150.00+ for that. hit me up with an offer and i'll consider it, because like i said man, i really want money more than anything.Also, the Auction will end in 6 Hours 43 Minutes from now, (8pm MDT)

Edited by Mask collector

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

If that's the case. I must decline.The reason my offer equaled $60, is because that's the price I've paid for each individual VMKK I have. I see no reason to pay 2 or 3 times that much for just one.Thank you for the chance to trade for the Xa. If you ever reconsider, I'm always around.

rawrrrr2.png

yep, but you also have to remember that the Xa is the rarest and also has gone on BZP for $130 before

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Thanks again! the auction ends in 1 hour 50 minutes!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Hello there, Doyle. I will bid 120 on the VMKK Yo

Alright, your the highest bidder for the Yo.

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

51$ for the VMKK Za

Sorry man, the auction is now over. plus that wasn't my reserve price anyway.The auction is officially over, thanks to all that placed bids and i will send things out as soon as i receive the payment!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Allright. But if you're still looking on selling this Vmkk (Za), contact me. I would be more than happy to deal a price for it.

"I feel far far away from everything I've ever known, but when I look back, I think of you"
LewaKini.png
Credits to Eeko for the banner. Lewa is awesome.

PMed

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

How much do you want for your almost complete set of Kraata, exept the shadow Kraata?

If you want to spare some time and take a look to my colection then visit this link, if you dont want, well...you just lost a good opurtunity to compare collections and laugh at mine (or cry if you want).

qs102492.jpg

Im not sure if i want to get rid of them, but without the shadow kraata i would like around $400, but i would take less then that, just give me a fair offer and ill consider it! :)

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Humm...400 is kind of a strech...The max I can offer is 100, excluding the stage 1 to 4 of Fear Kraata, the stage 3 Hunger Kraata and the stage 2 Vacuum Kraata.I am sorry if it isn't as much as you want, but I can't offer a higher value...

If you want to spare some time and take a look to my colection then visit this link, if you dont want, well...you just lost a good opurtunity to compare collections and laugh at mine (or cry if you want).

qs102492.jpg