Bionicle Heroes Tricks And Tips

First ever! =PDont worry, it wont be a great list.First of all, you will want to buy the abilitie. Why? Abilities grant you LOTS of extra money (and canisters!). Buy it, in this order:Hahli (This MUST be the first one, lots of blue pieces)Nuparu (It's the most frequently found)Hewkii (You will find it lots of times)Matoro (It will grant you 25% of the extra cansiters)Kongu (Always has 1 gold canister)Jaller (the most rare to find one, doesnt give you much things)Now that you have lots of money, you will want to buy weapons (this will increase the character's slowness, but will make you complete levels faster - you just need 1 or 2 shots to get rid of something). Then, at last, but not least, buy shields. Begin with the ones you mostly use (Kongu and Nuparu, in my case). Now, from the extra levels, unlock the Bohrok and Visorak first (have lots of pieces - the guys are easier to kill - use Nuparu). Then, buy whatever you want, no matter the order. Now, what you've probably waiting for:Piraka!Begin with: Weaponary:Hakann: Mix up of both, Hewkii and Jaller (Hewkii's power and Jaller's speed)Avak: Rapíd fire, but slow damageThok: Freeze beam - doesnt really freeze =(Vezok: Hahli weapon's -basically- but HUGEZaktan: The best weapon! Like Avak's (speedy) but it actually DOES damageReidak: "Vortex launcher". Consumes the enemies... somewhat speed, somewhat slowVezon: Like Rediak's, but it does more damageNow, on to the constractions:Piraka: Doors. Use a Piraka mask as gear. Usually contains enemies and gold canistersVezon: Mostly, black Hero Mode pieces. Used mostly to drill through a wall. Twice (in Reidak's boss and Avak's Stronghold) he uses gears. Vezon can activate both, his cons and Piraka cons.That's everything! Oh yeah, I forgot. If you aim directly to the place where a cutscene appears, and shoot right before the cutscene begins, the beam/projectil will appear in cutscene.Cya!

-G u u R a h K

• 3 weeks later...

Oh yeah, I forgot. If you aim directly to the place where a cutscene appears, and shoot right before the cutscene begins, the beam/projectil will appear in cutscene.

Didn't know that, I'll have to try it next time I play.
And funny: You can know how does the projectile looks like from above if you shoot it on Zaktan's Chamber intro.

-G u u R a h K

• 2 weeks later...

Wasn't there a way to unlock every character? Or am I mistaken?

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )