Vezok Modification

Hi everyone so Im new here and this is my first post so don't be harsh, anyways I've modificated the 2006 piraka vezok, now the modification really wasn't meant to add mobility or solve it's head issues it had more a esthethically purpose.Pieces Added- 2 toah pohatu nuva claws or in this case makuta's leg decoration-Staff of diffusion- 1 more zamor launcher and the other relocated- I really dont know the name buut it's kinda of a claw or eye idk but 2 glow in the dark-Movable tube-arm armor which i dont know the name either O.o-Remplace left arm with one more simmetricalProns:-It makes him look more simmetrical, bulky, powerful and menacing.-Spear of fusion has a GREAT mobility-More awesome poses available-2 more pieced that glow in the darkCons:-Legs back bending reduce by 90 degrees(approximate)-Right hand in overrall, tube makes it slow due to it's rigidity, armor piece doesn't fit properly.-spear doesn't combines with a harpoon. weapon-wiselyPICShttp://imgur.com/a/52n07#0 Sorry for bad quality photos I didn't find my cam :(Lore:Vezok's after he absorbed teridax power and steal his spear.Q)Why vezok?A/it's my favorite Bionicle :)Q)how playable is he?A/ I really dont' know i dont play with them, but from experience i can say that the spear will feel great when moving.Q) how long did it take?A) not much about 15 mins, i had trouble finding some pieces i really haven't touched my bionicle since about 3-5 years.Q)Plans on doing other modifications.A)maybe ill do some revamps more on vezok, about other sets i wouldn't be too sure since i dont' enjoy much doing this type of things besides im too old for this...

Isn't that bad, you should probably replace the gunmetal zamor launcher with a silver one though, otherwise it doesn't really fit the colour scheme you're going for. Also, why did you put the Teridax staff into that piece and then peg that piece to the hand? Surely it would have been a lot easier and better looking if you just put it in the hand. It would have the same pose-ability as well. I don't know, just seems really odd to me.