Artemis Fowl

PowerMiner

What I find hilarious about this series is that any ten year old boy who has read it can give you a detailed explanation of the characters, the plot, and how awesome it all is... ...without even once mentioning the word "fairy".

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0767-4231

• 4 weeks later...

I've read all of them with the exception of The Atlantis Complex. It's been a while, but I do remember that I enjoyed them all, and I hope to read TAC some time. newso1.png

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

I have read all of these books but The Atlantis Complex, and I must say really loved the series.I would buy TAC but I'm totally broke and when I'm not I spend my money on manga or LEGO.I should probably visit the library. I haven't been there in ages and they probably already have the book.

AXKP5KC.png

• 9 months later...

I read the Last guardian.. and...SPOILER

DONT READ UNTIL YOU READ I thought that, while the end battle and book finished predictably, I still thought it was clever. They set you up the entire book by talking about opal's clone, and you just knew that would be important. Also, you know that Artemis can't die that easily, and it was predictable (yet clever) when his spirit possesed his clone. Also, I think their solution to the time paradox with explosions would be very unlikely, but then again, there are fairies running around ressurecting the dead... so you can't argue physics.. theoretical ones at that. So that was my review of The Last Guardian... Predictable, yet fun and clever.

keetkiril.gifqSvBogp.jpgkeetkiril.gif