She does evil dances[/font]

And if you look deep in her eyes[/font]

She'll put you in trances[/font]

Then what will she do?[/font]

She'll mix up an evil brew[/font]

Then she'll gobble you up[/font]

In a big tasty stew[/font]

Soooo.... Watch out!"[/font]

Made in an afternoon. I'm satisfied with this MOC for several reasons.First it is a MOC that is focused on Bionicle parts instead of Hero-Factory ones (A friend of me pointed out that I use those new pieces too much in my more recent MOC's). Second that is has a decent feminine feel to it (something I always had trouble with). And third a good looking custom head (also something I'm totally suck at).

Of course there are also thing I don't like about her. First her lower arms are not good. I could fill them up with the pieces I used as armor on the lower legs but sadly I haven't got more of them. Her body also looks very gapped and blocky from certain angles.Anyway I found her good enough to post here on BZP so enjoy and C&C always appreciated

;)

Oh and her name and song are from MLP for the ones who wonder

:biggrin:

I had a signature once

it's gone now

Oooh, I like this.First, I would like to say, is it just me or the head of the Moc looks like a Predator from the Movie Franchise. Now for the Moc, I love how the body gives it a feminine look. It looks like a ripped gown at the bottem which is probably the impression you wanted. The staff I love for many reason like it use a great colour scheme. It got that vibe like a woman of battle. I also got a little problem, which you stated with the lower arms. Some improvement there and I think you're all set with Zekora. Over all, a very nice Moc with a little improvement needed.~Gravity

I assume the elastic band is super necessary? I'm not a fan of elastic bands being visible.Luckily for you that's my only quibble. The armour is amazing, with the scaley organic style pieces in an awesome overlapped plate style. It doesn't look attached it looks like it's wearing it. Which is an epic feat to pull off.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

Cool but try to not mix hf with bionicle.

Why? I actually needed those pieces to get the legs and arms that way.

Oooh, I like this.First, I would like to say, is it just me or the head of the Moc looks like a Predator from the Movie Franchise. Now for the Moc, I love how the body gives it a feminine look. It looks like a ripped gown at the bottem which is probably the impression you wanted. The staff I love for many reason like it use a great colour scheme. It got that vibe like a woman of battle. I also got a little problem, which you stated with the lower arms. Some improvement there and I think you're all set with Zekora. Over all, a very nice Moc with a little improvement needed.~Gravity

Somebody else also mentioned that. It looks a bit like the Predator in some way. Her scythe was meant to represent the blood of someone or something. Also I went the red from her eyes and chest. I'm gonna try to give her the same arms as this MOC of mine. It means I have to change her legs a bit but than the arms at least are fixed.

I assume the elastic band is super necessary? I'm not a fan of elastic bands being visible.Luckily for you that's my only quibble. The armour is amazing, with the scaley organic style pieces in an awesome overlapped plate style. It doesn't look attached it looks like it's wearing it. Which is an epic feat to pull off.

Yep, since there is no connection point where I can attach it like the way it looks now and otherwise the hair would fall off since they arent connected in anyway. Thanks, the overlapping plates was pure coincedence. Edited by Sparkytron

I had a signature once

it's gone now